The Odisha MBBS 2019 Counselling Process, has been started. Candidates can nowr register themselves for counselling. The conducting body of Odisha MBBS 2019 is Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. The Counselling process will take place in two rounds. The Odisha MBBS Counselling 2019 will take place online only. In this article, we will discuss the Odisha MBBS Counselling Procedure. The Counselling for Odisha MBBS Admission 2019 will take place based on the NEET 2019 Scores and Rank. For appearing the Counselling round, candidates have to register themselves first. It is expected that the counselling will take place in the month of July/August 2019. Candidates will have to pay Rs 1000 / Rs 500 (SC/ST/PWD) as a Counselling Fees.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Odisha MBBS 2019 Counselling Schedule
|Starting Date of Online Registration and Application Form 2019||20th June 2019|
|List of the Registered Applicants will be published on||25th June 2019|
|The Release of the Merit List||26th June 2019|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centers||26th June to 29th June 2019 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)|
|Medical Board for Physically Challenged Candidates||26th to 27th June 2019|
|Ex-Service Man Board for ES Candidates||21st June to 28th June 2019|
|The Release of the State Merit List||1st July 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking||1st July to 2nd July (11:00 am to 11:59 am)|
|First Round Allotment Publication and Downloading of Provisional Allotment Letter||4th July 2019|
|First Round Provisional Admission at OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar||5th July to 9th July 2019 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)|
|Joining in Allotted Institutions||12th July 2019 by 5:00 pm|
|Vacant Seat Display (Including All India Quota Seats)||24th July 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking||24th to 25th July (10:00 am to 11:59 pm)|
|2nd Round Allotment and Downloading the provisional allotment cum admission letter||26th July 2019|
|Second Round Provisional Admission at OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar||27th July 2109 to 20th July 2019 (10 am to 5 pm)|
|Withdrawal or Resignation form Admission (No resignation is allowed after this date)||31st July 2019 (10 am to 5 pm)|
|Joining in Allotted Institutions||3rd August 2019|
|Spot Admission or Counselling||4th to 8th August 2019 (10 am to 5 pm)|
|Last Date of Joining Allotted Institutions||12th August 2019|
|Transfer of Vacant Seats to Private Medical Institutions||13th August 2019 after 5:00 pm and the last date of joining is 14th August 2019|
Odisha MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix 2019
Highlights of Odisha MBBS Counselling 2019
- The Odisha MBBS 2019 Counselling Procedure is done online.
- The Admission to MBBS/BDS in Odisha takes place on the merit-cum-preference basis.
- Only those candidates are eligible to appear the counselling round who have qualified the NEET Score.
- A merit list will be released for the candidates who have been selected for the counseling process.
Odisha MBBS Merit List 2019
After the submission of the Application Form, a merit list will be published online. The merit list will contain the name of the candidate who is selected for the Admission/Counselling Procedure. The merit list will be released based on the NEET UG Score 2019. Candidates will be informed individually if their name is on the Odisha MBBS Merit list 2019. The merit list of Odisha MBBS 2019 Merit list will contain the name of the candidate, NEET Score, Rank, NEET Roll Number, Category and State Common Rank.
Odisha MBBS Counselling 2019
The Counselling Process of Odisha MBBS 2019 will take place in two rounds along with a Mop Round only if the seats are vacant. A merit list will be released after the submission of the application form. The State Merit List 2019 will contain the name of the candidates who are eligible for the counseling round. The Counselling takes place for 85% State Quota and 15% for All India Quota Seats.
Last year, around 950 Medical Colleges and 150 Dental Colleges participated in Odisha MBBS 2018 Counselling Round. Candidates will be selected based on the NEET 2018 UG Scores.
How to Apply for Odisha MBBS Counselling 2019 Process?
The Counseling procedure of Odisha MBBS is held online followed by a Document Verification Process. The Expected Date of Odisha MBBS Counselling 2019 is June/July 2019. The step by step procedure of Odisha MBBS and BDS Counselling procedure 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of OJEE – ojee.nic.in
- Go to the MBBS Admission Section
- Create an Account with a new username and password. Do not share the credential with anyone.
- Now login using the credentials
- Now fill in the application form and submit the form by clicking the “Submit” button.
- Pay the counseling fees of Rs 1000/- through Online mode (Credit/Debit/ Internet Banking)
- Take the printout of the Application Form and keep it safe until the completion of the examination.
- The candidate has to attend the document verification round to get his/her application authenticated.
Important Information about Odisha NEET MBBS Counselling 2019
- Candidates who are eligible for the counseling process will have the list of the institutes on their online portal.
- Applicants can interchange, delete, and rearrange their options.
- Candidates can choose any of Institutes from the list.
- Students are required to lock their final choices otherwise the choices that they have made earlier will be saved automatically.
- Candidates must know that they can save their choices as many times they want but can lock only once.
- The result will be published after the counselling session is over.
Application Fees of Odisha MBBS 2019 Counselling
- The Counselling Fees for Unreserved Candidates is Rs 1000/- and the counseling fees for reserved Category candidates is Rs 500/-.
- The Counselling Fees is Non-Refundable.
Seat Reservation Policy of Odisha MBBS 2019
Odisha JEE and Directorate of Medical Education and Training under the Department of Health and Family Welfare organizes MBBS Admission Counselling based on NEET UG 2019 Scores. Candidates must note that there is no OBC Category in Odisha State, therefore the candidates who belong to OBC Category will be treated as Unreserved Category. The Minimum Qualifying Percentage of Marks of 50%. Candidates who are claiming reservation under Green Card Holder Category must be permanent natives of Odisha. The Odisha MBBS Reservation Category 2019 Policy is as follows-
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||5%|
Documents Required during the Document Verification Round
Candidates have to submit the following documents in the Document Verification.
- Secondary School Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Class 12thPass Certificate and Mark Sheet
- College/School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Odisha
- AIIMS/NEET 2019 Admit Card
- AIIMS/NEET 2019 Call letter
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate (Qualifying Exam)
- Category Certificate (optional)
- A demand draft in favor of OJEE 2019 payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Allotment letter
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/PAN Card/Driving License)
- Migration Certificate (from the last institution)
- Six recent passport size photograph.
Check HPU BAMS Merit List 2019
Last Year Participating Institutes in Odisha MBBS 2019 Counselling Round (2018)
|Name of the College||Total Seats||State Quota Seats||All India Quota Seats|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College, and Hospital, Koraput||100||85||15|
|Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada Odisha||100||85||15|
|MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||250||212||38|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research.||150||127||23|
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||250||212||38|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar||100 (including 15 NRI Seats)||85||–|
|Name of the College||Total Seats||State Quota Seats||All India Quota Seats|
|SCB Dental College, Cuttack||250||212||38|
|Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar||100 (including 15 NRI Seats)||85||–|
Through the last year participating colleges, candidates will get a rough idea of how many colleges and how many seats will be available in Odisha MBBS 2019 Counselling procedure. Thus, if you have any doubts regarding the counselling process, then please comment on the section below.