MP MBBS Counselling 2020: Department of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh is responsible for conducting the annual counselling for the academic admission of 2020 session. Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be able to participate in the MP MBBS 2020 Admission drive for coveted MBBS and BDS programmes under the state quota of MP. Around 1100 seats offered for both MBBS and BDS programmes in around 28 government and private medical and dental colleges/institutes/universities. MP MBBS Counselling 2020 Process majorly involves registration, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, and admission confirmation. In this article know more details of Counselling Dates, Procedure, total MBBS seats in Madhya Pradesh, and other important details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP MBBS Counselling 2020
The round of counselling is basically conducted for document verification and seat allotment. However, only the merit students will be eligible for MP MBBS/ BDS Counselling. The officials haven’t announced the schedule of admission activities. But a tentative schedule is given below. Candidates should have complete knowledge of the schedule as officials may not send any notifications.
|1||MP MBBS Admission Registration||– August 2020 –|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||– August 2020 –|
|3||State Merit List Release||– August 2020 –|
|4||Choice Filling and Locking||– August 2020 –|
|5||Seat Allotment Result||– September 2020 –|
|6||Admission Confirmation (Reporting the College)||– September 2020 –|
|7||Willing to Upgrade the Choice through candidate login after admission||– September 2020 –|
|8||Online Resignation at College Level (without seat liability)||– September 2020 –|
Check – NEET 2020
MP NEET Counselling Procedure 2020
MP Medical and Dental Admission Counselling is an online procedure. To be eligible, candidates will have to score a minimum percentile in the NEET 2020 and clear the domicile criteria of MP. Eligible candidates must register during the given time frame. Admissions will be given as per the merit list and candidate’s preferences. There will be a maximum of two counselling rounds, and if it requires, then mop up rounds will take place.
Here are the steps to participate in the MP MBBS 2020 Counselling
Step 1: Register and Login
- The MP MBBS 2020 Admission Application form available in the first week of June 2020
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of the Department of Medical Education (DME).
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
- Login to continue.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates without the domicile certificate will only be able to choose private colleges under management quota.
- Choices are to be locked at the end and candidates will not be able to make changes.
Step 3: Counselling fee Payment
- Candidates are required to pay the counselling registration fee. The amount is to be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Any changes, if at all required, are to make before making the counselling fee payment.
- Once the fee is paid, candidates will not be able to change their choices.
MP MBBS Seat Allotment and Document Verification
Based on the Merit List, candidates will be called in for participating in the counselling sessions of MP NEET Admission 2020. Seats will be allotted to candidates therein, and they can confirm their admission by paying the admission fees before the last date. Counselling session goes up to two or more rounds until the conclusion of the whole admission procedure.
The list of documents that is to be presented at the time of verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of MP
- Candidate’s NEET 2020 Result Copy
- NEET 2020 Admit Card of the Candidate
- Counselling letter for MP MBBS Admission 2020
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of MP MBBS/BDS fee transaction slip and application form
MP MBBS/BDS Reservation Of Seats
The allotment of seats will be solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counselling conducting body. Reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Classes||13%|
|Defense Personnel/Freedom Fighters||2%|
|NRI Quota (Private and Dental Colleges)||15%|
Madhya Pradesh MBBS/ BDS Merit List
MP MBBS Rank List will indicate the names of the selected candidates. The students will be ranked in order of merit in this list. Only the merit list students will be eligible for further admission processes. This list will be further published on the official website. Moreover, it will be available in PDF format. This list is basically prepared for segregating students on the basis of merit. You may not receive any notifications. Thus, do check the concerned websites for updates.