MP MBBS Counselling 2021 has been started. Department of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh is responsible for conducting the annual counselling for the academic admission of the 2021 session. Candidates whose names appear in the merit list can participate in the MP MBBS 2021 Admission drive for coveted MBBS and BDS programmes under the state quota of MP. Around 1100 seats offered for both MBBS and BDS programmes in around 28 government and private medical and dental colleges/ institutes/ universities. MP MBBS Counselling 2021 Process majorly involves registration, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, and admission confirmation. In this article know more details of Counselling Dates, Procedure, total MBBS seats in Madhya Pradesh, and other important details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP MBBS Counselling 2021
The round of counselling is basically conducted for document verification and seat allotment. However, only the merit students are eligible for MP MBBS/ BDS Counselling. The seats are also allotted to the candidates as per their Merit ranks. In addition, there shall be two rounds of counselling followed by a mop-up round. The admission rounds continue until all the seats are allotted.
|MP MBBS Admission Registration||Released|
|Last Date for Application Submission||21st January 2022|
|State Merit List Release||22nd January 2022|
|Choice Filling and Locking||23rd to 27th January 2022|
|Seat Allotment Result 1st Round||31st January 2022|
|Admission Confirmation (Reporting the College)||1st to 7th February 2022|
|Willing to Upgrade the Choice through candidate login after admission||1st to 7th February 2022|
|Online Resignation at College Level (without seat liability)||1st to 7th February 2022|
|Publication of Vacancy chart for second round||10th February 2022|
|Fresh choice filling & choice locking (Compulsory for all candidates who want to participate in the second round including admitted candidates of first round who have opted for up-gradation).||11th to 14th February 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Allotment result Second Round||18th February 2022|
|Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental college in person for documents verifications and admission||19th to 24th February 2022 (5:00 PM)|
Check – NEET 2021
MP NEET Counselling Procedure 2021
MP Medical and Dental Admission Counselling is an online procedure. To be eligible, candidates should have to score a minimum percentile in the NEET 2021 and clear the domicile criteria of MP. Eligible candidates must register during the given time frame. During counselling, the authority considers filled-in choices and allot seats. However, the document verification process is crucial. Candidates who submit the required documents shall be granted admission.
How to participate in the MP MBBS 2021 Counselling?
Counselling comprises a few stages such as Registration, Choice Filling, Seat Allotment & Document Verification. Candidates should be well-versed with the MP NEET Counselling procedure. Hence, in this section, the details of each counseling stage are explained briefly.
Step 1: Register and Login
- Counseling Registration starts soon after the merit list release.
- Candidates have to get registered from the official website of the Department of Medical Education (dme.mponline.gov.in).
- Registration involves filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form.
- Login to continue.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking can be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates can choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates without the domicile certificate shall only be able to choose private colleges under the management quota.
- Choices are to be locked at the end.
Step 3: Counselling fee Payment
- Candidates are required to pay the counselling registration fee. The amount is to be paid online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Any changes, if at all required, are to make before making the counselling fee payment.
- Once the fee is paid, candidates shall not be able to change their choices.
MP NEET 2020 Allotment List
|Categories||Merit List PDF|
|Round-1 Opening & Closing List||Click Here|
|Round-2 Opening & Closing List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Allotment List||Click Here|
|Mop-up Round-2 Opening & Closing||Click Here|
MP MBBS Seat Allotment and Document Verification
Based on the Merit List, candidates are called in for participating in the counselling sessions of MP NEET Admission 2021. Seats are allotted to candidates therein, and they can confirm their admission by paying the admission fees before the last date. Counselling session goes up to two or more rounds until the conclusion of the whole admission procedure.
The list of documents that is to be presented at the time of verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of MP
- Candidate’s NEET 2021 Result Copy
- NEET 2021 Admit Card of the Candidate
- Counselling letter for MP MBBS Admission 2021
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of MP MBBS/ BDS fee transaction slip and application form
MP MBBS/ BDS Reservation Of Seats
The allotment of seats is solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counselling conducting body. Reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Classes||13%|
|Defense Personnel/Freedom Fighters||2%|
|NRI Quota (Private and Dental Colleges)||15%|
Madhya Pradesh MBBS/ BDS Merit List
MP MBBS Rank List indicates the names of the selected candidates. The students are ranked in order of merit in this list. Only the merit list students are eligible for admission to MP MBBS/ BDS colleges seats reserved under 85% state quota. This list is further published on the DME, Madhya Pradesh official website. The merit list consists of details such as the candidates’ name, merit rank, etc. Candidates are called for counseling as per the merit ranks. Therefore, the rank list is very important.