Maharashtra MBBS Counselling 2020: The Allotment Result has been declared after the Round-1 Choice Filling. Check the results below. Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Mumbai is conducting the counselling. This round takes place in accordance with the merit list. Candidates, who are interested and eligible, will have to register themselves from the official website of Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Admissions. There will be two rounds including a Mop-Up Round Counselling. This takes place if the seats remain vacant. In this article, candidates will be informed all about the Maharashtra MBBS Counselling 2020 and Seat Allotment.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The last date of joining to the selected college during 1st round for the MBBS / BDS course is 20th November 2020. If you will not report on time, then your seat may get cancelled.
- The Round-1 Allotment Result has been declared. In addition, the allotment list consists of the details of the allotted institute and the reporting time and date. The selected candidates must report on time to avoid cancellation of admission. – Check Round-1 Allotment Result
- Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Choice Filling started on 06th November 2020. The students had to fill in their choices on or before 13th November 2020. – Choice Filling
Maharashtra MBBS Counselling 2020
Only the merit students are eligible to appear for the counselling round. This is the last stage of the admission process. Thus, the officials allot seats to students on the day of counselling only. In addition, the officials may not send and notification regarding the Maharashtra MBBS Counselling. Thus, candidates should have complete knowledge of all the important dates.
|Publication of Information Brochure||November 4, 2020|
|Publication of Seat Matrix||November 5, 2020|
|Online Registration and Payment of Registration Fees Through Online Payment Gateway for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ BP&O/ B.Sc (Nursing)||November 5 after 11:00 AM to November 12, 2020, up to 05:00 PM|
|Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for MBBS / BDS course only.||November 6 to 13, 2020 up to 11:59 PM|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List for the MBBS / BDS course only.||November 13, 2020, by 08:00 AM|
|Declaration of selection list of 1st Round for MBBS / BDS course only.||November 15, 2020, after 05:00 PM|
|Last date of joining to the selected college during 1st round for the MBBS / BDS course only.||November 20, 2020, up to 05:00 PM|
Check – Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2020
How to Participate in Maharashtra MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020
Candidates whose names will be mentioned in the Maharashtra MBBS Merit List will be able to participate in the counselling process. To participate in the counseling process, candidates will have to register themselves and give their college preferences. Apart from that, the candidate’s NEET Score/Rank will be a huge deciding factor for the Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Admissions. Eligible candidates will then have to get their documents verified. Once the seat allotment results are out, candidates will have a specific time frame to confirm their admissions by physically reporting to the allotted college.
Given below is a detailed procedure for participation in Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Counselling. The complete details will be further published on the Official Website, i.e www.dmer.org
Register and Login
- The Maharashtra MBBS Admission Application form will be released during the 3rd week of June 2020.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of DMER Mumbai.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
Check the Merit List
- Once the candidates are registered, DMER Mumbai will release the Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Merit List.
- This Merit List takes place on the basis of Maharashtra MBBS Seat Allotment.
Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates will have to download the Maharashtra MBBS Counselling Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents.
- Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower-rank candidates.
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
Seat Reservation in Maharashtra MBBS Counselling
Although the seats are allotted solely on the basis of the NEET Score/Rank and Maharashtra MBBS Merit List, candidates with reservations and quotas will be left some seats with. The following table showcases the distribution of seats among categories.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Scheduled caste and Schedule tribe converts to Buddhism||19.5%|
|Other Backward Class||28.5%|
|Women Candidates (for all categories)||60%|
|PWD (for all categories)||10%|
Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Counselling – Document Verification
Candidates will have to get their documents verified for various reasons. Mostly, it will be for the verification of identity. After the registration process, the document verification procedure begins. Given below is the list of documents that candidates will have to show to the authorities for the verification process.
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- NEET 2020 Result Copy
- NEET Admit Card
- Counselling letter of Maharashtra MBBS BDS Admissions
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form of Maharashtra MBBS BDS 2020 Admissions.
DMER MBBS Merit List
Maharashtra MBBS/ BDS Rank List will indicate the names of candidates eligible for the round of counselling. The candidates will be further ranked in order of merit in this list. Thus, the candidates will be called for counselling in order of merit only. This list will be available on the official website. Candidates will be able to download and check the list from there easily. In addition, candidates should look for their names on the list carefully, as there could be two students of the same name.