Odisha MBBS Counselling 2018 – Seat matrix and counselling notice & schedule 2018 for 2nd round has been published. Link to download the PDF is provided below. Provisional Admission List after first round released forMBBS/BDS 2018. Seat Allotment for round 1 has been declared. Candidates need to login by selecting course name and entering login ID and Password to access the seat allotment. Link to check the seat allotment result is provided below. Odisha MBBS Provisional Admission List After First Round Published. Link to download the PDF is provided below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is the official conducting body of Odisha MBBS 2018 Counselling. Odisha State Merit List 2018 for the MBBS course has been published and is available for downloading. Link to download the PDF file of state merit list is provided below. The official counselling authority has published the list which contains the name of the registered candidates who have successfully registered for Odisha MBBS Admission 2018. Link to download the PDF is provided below. Odisha MBBS Counselling schedule for the academic session 2018-19 has been released. Date of all the events has been updated in the table given below. The registration link for Odisha MBBS Admission 2018 is now active. Last date to register is 25th June 2018. Odisha MBBS counselling 2018 will be conducted in online mode. There will be two rounds of counselling and a mop-up round will be conducted if seats are left vacant. Only those candidates whose name appears in the merit list published by OJEE will be eligible to attend Odisha MBBS Counselling 2018. The counselling will be conducted for 85% State Quota seats which include 950 seats in medical colleges and 150 seats in dental colleges. Odisha MBBS 2018 counselling will be conducted for both Government and Private Medical and Dental colleges.
Odisha MBBS Counselling 2018 Important dates and Updates
- The following candidates are provisionally merit listed for 2nd round counselling and admission to MBBS/BDS courses in the academic session 2018-19 – Click Here
- GUIDELINES FOR SPOT COUNSELLING OF MBBS, BDS OJEE – 2018 – Click Here
- Schedule of Spot Round Counselling for admission of MBBS/BDS – Click Here
- Counselling schedule for 2nd Round of MBBS/BDS Published – Click Here
- Seat Matrix for 2nd round of counselling published – Click Here to download the PDF
- Procedure of online counselling for second round MBBS/ BDS – Click Here
- Provisional admission list after first round released. Click Here to download the PDF.
- To check the seat allotment for round 1 – Click Here
The official authority of Odisha MBBS Counselling 2018 has released the state provisional merit list in PDF format on 30th June 2018. Merit List contain the details like NEET Roll No., Candidate name, Category, Neet Common Rank, Sub Category, State Category , NRI, Common Rank. To download the Odisha State provisional Merit List 2018 – Click Here
To download the list of registered candidates for Odisha MBBS Programme 2018 – Click Here
Registration window for Odisha MBBS Admission 2018 is now open. Eligible candidates can register themselves in online mode by clicking on the link given in the “Registration” section given below. Last dates to register is 25th July 2018 till 12 PM. Applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below and official notification brochure PDF before registering themselves.
The scheduled date of Odisha MBBS Counselling 2018 is provided in the table given below. Candidates can follow the dates provided in the table.
|1.||Registration and online application||20-6-2018 (12.00 NOON) to 25-6-2018 (11.59 PM)|
|2.||Publication of list of registered candidates||26-06-2018|
|3.||Document Verification at Nodal Centres||26-6-2018 to 29-6-2018 (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM)|
|4.||Medical Board for Physically challenged||26.06.2018 & 27.06.2018|
|5.||Publication of State Merit list||30.06.2018|
|6.||Choice Filling and Locking||01-7-2018 (10.00 AM) to 02-7-2018 (11.59 PM)|
|7.||1st Round Result publication and Downloading provisional allotment letter||04-07-2018|
|8.||Provisional Admission (1st Round) at OJEE CELL, Gandmunda, Bhubaneswar.||5-7-2018 to 9-7-2018 (10.00 AM to 05.00 PM)|
|9.||Joining in institutions||By 12.07.2018 5.00 PM|
|10.||Vacant Seat display (including returned All India quota seats)||24-07-2018|
|11.||Choice filling and Choice locking||24-7-2018 (10.00 AM) to 25-7-2018 (11.59 PM)|
|12.||2nd Round allotment and downloading provisional allotment cum admission letter||26-07-2018|
|13.||2nd Round Provisional admission at OJEE CELL, Gandmunda, Bhubaneswar.||27-7-2018 to 30-7-2018 (10.00 AM to 05.00 PM)|
|14.||Withdrawal (resignation) from admission (no resignation is allowed after this date)||31.07.2018 (10.00 AM to 05.00 PM)|
|15.||A Spot Counselling may be done if vacancy arises due to any reason after 2nd round counseling and admission. Venue OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar.||04.08.2018 to 8.8.2018 (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM)|
|16.||Last date of Joining in institutions||12.08.2018|
|17.||Transfer of vacant seats to private Medical College for final mop up admission||13.08.2018 after 5.00 PM|
|18.||Last date of joining in private institutions||18.08.2018|
|19.||Commencement of session||1.8.2018|
NOTE: The candidates who have taken admission in 1st or 2nd round of counselling (All India / State) are not eligible to participate in Spot counselling.
Odisha MBBS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form for Odisha MBBS Admission 2018. The table given below provides the required eligibility criteria for the aspirants to apply for the Odisha MBBS Admission 2018. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, the official counselling authority releases a set of eligibility criteria for the applicants to participate in the counselling undergraduate Odisha MBBS programme.:-
|2.||Age||Applicants must have attained 17 years of age or more as on 31st December 2018.|
|4.||NEET 2018||The minimum qualifying mark for NEET UG 2018 for different category of candidates are as follows:
Registration Form Odisha MBBS Admission 2018
To participate in the counselling of Odisha MBBS Admission 2018, aspirants need to register and fill up the application form. Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria before going to fill up the application form. Steps to apply for Odisha MBBS Admission 2018 is provided below. The registration window will remain open from 20th June to 25th June 2018 (12 PM). Link to register is provided below.
To register for Odisha MBBS Counselling, eligible candidates – Click Here
Here is a step by step guide on how to fill up the application form:-
- Click on the link “Odisha MBBS Admission 2018” option.
- Click on “Registration & Choice filling MBBS/BDS” option.
- Register yourself by entering the name, email ID, phone number and date of birth.
- After registering, fill up the details like personal details, NEET 2018 exam score and rank and academic qualification.
- After filling up the application form, click on “submit” button.
- Payment of registration cum counselling fee.
Odisha MBBS Admission 2018 Merit List
The official counselling authority prepares and releases the Odisha MBBS Admission 2018 Merit List for admission to undergraduate MBBS programme in the medical colleges/Institution in state Delhi. Merit list is prepared based on various factors such as the number of applicants, NEET exam score and seat availability. Merit List contains the names of the candidates, Rank and NEET score etc.
Highlights of Odisha MBBS Counselling 2018
- Odisha MBBS 2018 counselling will be conducted in online mode.
- The admission to MBBS in Odisha will be conducted on the merit-cum-preference basis. The candidates are advised to choose institutes according to their score in NEET 2018.
- The candidates will be eligible to participate in the counselling session if they have secured minimum required percentile in NEET UG 2018, successfully submitted the application form and have attended the document verification session.
- The authorities will publish a merit list and the candidates whose name will be displayed in the merit list will be eligible for counselling for Odisha MBBS 2018 admissions.
Odisha MBBS Counselling 2018 – Procedure
- The candidates must log in again on the online portal where they have filled Odisha MBBS application form 2018.
- The candidates who are eligible for the counselling session will have a list of institutes on their online portal.
- The list will be displayed on the left side. The candidates can select institutes and move it to the right side.
- The candidates can delete, interchange and rearrange the options selected and submitted.
- The candidates can choose the multiple numbers of institutes on their list.
- The candidates will be required to lock their final choices otherwise the choices they have made earlier will be locked automatically.
- The candidates must note that they can save the choices as many times as they want but they can only lock their choices once.
- The result will be published after the counselling session is over.
- The candidates who are allotted a seat at any medical or dental college can take provisional Odisha MBBS admission 2018 by submitting the required documents at the OJEE cell centre, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar.
Documents required for Odisha MBBS Admission 2018
- Transfer Certificate (School leaving certificate).
- A demand draft in favour of “OJEE 2018” payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Allotment letter.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Passport/Driving License), Secondary School Certificate, Class 12 pass certificate and Caste certificate (if applicable) will be verified at the time of document verification.
Odisha MBBS Counselling 2018 Participating Institutes
Institute offering MBBS Programme via NEET UG 2018 score is provided in the table below. Seat available for MBBS admission is also provided.
|S. No||Name of the colleges||Total seats|
|1.||Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada, Odisha||100|
|2.||Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College & Hospital, Koraput||250|
|3.||MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||150|
|4.||Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Burla||150|
|5.||SCB Medical College, Cuttack||250|
|6.||Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||100|
If you have any doubt or query related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.