NEET 2019 Counselling: The MCC has released, the NEET BDS 2nd Mop-Up Round Result. The Final Allotment Result and Seat Allotment Letter for Mop-Up Round are also available. The Mop-Up Round Counselling Registration Dates were revised. Earlier, the Mop-Up NEET Counselling Registration was supposed to start from 13th August 2019, which has now been extended. The Authority has released the Revised NEET 2019 Counselling Schedule as per the directions of Madras High Court. The Seats reserved for the wards of IP will be included in the seat matrix of NEET MBBS and BDS. Whereas, the result of NEET Mop-Up Seat Allotment will be announced on 20th August 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Mop-Up Counselling of NEET took place only for the Deemed/Central Universities and ESIC Colleges. Candidates who did not get a seat in the First and the Second Round Counselling will be eligible to participate in this counselling round. Thus, candidates can check the revised Counselling schedule of NEET 2019 Admission here below.
Hence, the Medical Counselling Committee is conducting NEET Counselling Process for qualified candidates. Thus, in this article, we will be providing complete details regarding the NEET Counselling details. Also, the NEET Cutoff 2019 has been released, over 95,000 seats are available for Medical and Dental Course Admission all over India.
There will also be separate State-Level Counselling conducted by the respective state conducting authorities. However, to attend the counselling round, you need to register yourselves. The link for the NEET 2019 Counselling Registration has been activated from 19th June 2019.
The MCC has released the NEET BDS Second Mop-Up Round Result. Click on the link to check. The NEET MCC Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment Letter is now available. Candidates can download the allotment letter from the link provided here. Download NEET Mop-Up Seat Allotment Letter pdf
The NEET MCC has canceled the Mop-Up Round Counselling of NEET MBBS and BDS Admission 2019. Check the revised counselling schedule below.
Other Previous Updates
- Check NEET Final Allotted Candidates List for Round II
- NEET Round I Seat Allotment Letter is now available. Download NEET Round I Seat Allotment Letter 2019.
- NEET Counselling 1st Round Result 2019 has been released. Candidates can check the same using the link available below.
The Medical Counselling Committee has released a revised schedule of the Counselling and Seat Allotment Process. Hence, check the newly Revised Counseling Schedule of NEET UG 2019.
You can also check the following articles-
NEET 2019 Counselling Dates and Schedule – Revised
The NEET MBBS/BDS Mop-Up Round Counseling Schedule has been revised. Candidates can check the complete revised schedule dates of the Mop-Up Round below.
|Mop-Up Round Counselling Events||Dates Scheduled|
|Display of the Seat Matrix||To be Released soon (in addition with the wards of IP Reserved Seats)|
|Mop-Up Round Registration and Choice Filling||13th to 18th August 2019|
|Last Date to Fill in the Choices||18th August 2019 (3:00 pm to 6:00 pm)|
|Seat Allotment Process||19th and 20th August 2019|
|Announcement of the Seat Allotment Result||20th August 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Colleges||21st to 26th August 2019|
|Transfer of the Vacant Seats to the Deemed, Central Universities, and ESIC Colleges||27th August 2019|
Check NEET MCC Official Notification- Revised Schedule
The NEET MBBS/BDS Counselling has already started 19th June 2019. However, the counselling schedule for Round II had been revised. The Online Counseling Registration will take place from 11th July 2019 to 13th July 2019. Thus, candidates can check the Counselling Round Dates. The NEET UG Counselling will take place in the form of two to three rounds depending upon the scores. If there is any vacancy left, then a Mop-Up Round Counselling will take place.
Check NEET Counselling 2019
Jamia Millia University – NEET BDS Admission 2019
The Office of the Controller of the Examinations, Jamia Millia University has released the notification for the BDS Admission (on the basis of NEET 2019). Candidates have to enter their details in order to complete their registration process. However, we have provided the links to apply here. Therefore, candidates can click on the direct link to complete their registration process. Also, candidates must note that the admission process is available only for BDS Course only.
Registration Process – For Already Registered Candidates
The Candidates who have already applied to take admission in the University for the BDS Course have to follow the steps provided below-
- Click on the Link that is provided below
- Enter your Registration Number. The Number is already from JMI. The Registration ID starts from JMI****
- Now, Press the TAB Button
- Select NEET 1 or NEET 2 which you have appeared or will be appearing.
- Enter Your Registration Number and Roll Number for NEET 1.
Apply for JMI NEET UG 2019 Admissions
Also, candidates must note that the candidates who are appearing for NEET 2 may provide the information (Registration Number and Roll Number) once it is issued to them.
For Fresh/New User Candidates
The New Candidates who are applying for the first time must visit the admission page of JMI. Otherwise, click on the link to apply/register.
- MCC NEET 2019 Counselling Registration Link has been activated. Candidates can now register and start participating in this registration. Hence, the registration for Round I UG Counselling has been started. However, the choice filling will start tomorrow (20th June 2019).
- NEET Counselling Registration 2019 will start on 19th June 2019 after 7:00 pm. Check the website notification down below.
Check and Apply for NEET 2019 Counselling Schedule and Registration
NEET Counseling Analysis based on Seat Matrix- Comparision of 2018 and 2019 Seat Matrix
Well, according to the seat matrix, around 7000 seats have been increased. That means under 15% AIQ, there are over 890 seats.
Seat Matrix for Round I Counselling
Here you can check the Seat Matrix of the ESIC, Deemed, and other colleges. Download the Final Seat Matrix of the following-
Candidates must note that the seat matrix that is available on the website is for the Round I Counseling of NEET 2019.
Hence, after the calculations, the total number of seats is as follows (in 2019)
- Total Number of Government Medical College – 223 Seats
- 15% MBBS Seats – 4950 Seats
In 2018, the total number of seats was 4064. Hence, around 886 Seats have been increased compared to last year. In 2019, total ESIC MBBS Seats are 317 whereas, in 2018, there were 314 seats. Hence, a total of 4 seats have increased. Thus, looking at the increment of the seats and seat matrix, we can expect a low cutoff this year.
NEET MCC Counselling Procedure 2019
As you know that the NEET Counselling Round 2019 will start on 19th June 2019. However, the counselling procedure will take place online on the website -mcc.nic.in. The Medical Counselling Committee is the main conducting body for the NEET UG Counselling 2019. According, to the counseling calendar, there, will be a total of Two Rounds of Counselling including a Mop-Up Round. Each Round of Counselling will take place for 7 days. If the seats remain vacant, after the counseling rounds, then a Mop-Up Round Counselling will take place.
How Does the NEET 2019 Counseling Round take place?
The complete counseling process of NEET-UG 2019 is a mixture of Online and Offline Process. Therefore, in this section, we have provided a detailed process of the NEET 2019 Counseling. So, please check the details carefully.
NEET UG Counselling Procedure for All India Quota Seats
- Firstly, visit the official website of MCC – mcc.nic.in, and register yourself.
- In the register process, you will have to enter your basic details, make the payment of the registration and tuition fees. You will also have to submit your choices and lock them. The option for the choice locking process will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, lock your choices before the deadline.
- Then, a Seat Allotment List will be published online. So, now, if you are selected, then you have to visit the allotted college and make the payment of the admission fees.
- If in case, you are not happy with the choice of college and want to upgrade it, then you have the option to exit and upgrade for the next round.
- Besides that, if in case you are not selected, then a New Registration Facility will be available at the time of Second Round NEET Counselling.
- However, the process is the same for the second round counseling as well.
Important Instructions To Keep In Mind in NEET All India Counseling 2019
- Candidates who had free exited in the First Round of Counselling Seat Allotment will be eligible to participate in the NEET Second Round Counseling Registration.
- The Choices that are submitted in Round I will be considered as Null and Void. Fresh Choices Submission is mandatory in second round counseling.
- Exit with Forfeiture of security fee of Rs 10, 000 within 2 days of publishing of 2nd Round Result.
- Candidates who will join in the 2nd Round NEET Counselling (All India Quota) will not be allowed to resign/leave the seat.
- Not- Joined/Not-Reported Seats will be reverted back to the State Quota Seats.
NEET Counseling 2019 Procedure for Central/Deemed Universities
- The Registration, Seat Allotment Process and Admission Process is completely the same.
- However, even after the Second Round Counselling, if you are not allotted with a seat then, a Mop-Up Round Counselling Registration Process will start. The process is the same for the Mop-Up Round Counselling as well.
Instructions to Keep In Mind in the Second and Mop-Up Round Counselling
- The Mop-Up Round Counselling 2019 will be conducted by the DGHS including seats of Institutional Quota of Central Universities.
- No upgradation of the seat will take place from the Second Round of DGHS Mop-Up Round.
- Only those candidates will have to make the payment of the security fees- who upgraded their seat in Round- I, Allotted a Seat in Round II but did not join. Also, those candidates who freshly registered in Round II got a seat allotted in Round II but did not join.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the counselling round conducted by MCC/DGHS are not eligible to participate in Stray Vacancy Round. This counseling will take place by the respective Universities.
For Detailed NEET 2019 Counselling Registration Process, check the section below.
NEET 2019 Cutoff Scores
The National Testing Agency has released the cutoff scores of NEET along with the NEET Result 2019. Candidates who have scored equal or more than the cutoff marks will be eligible to attend the counseling. Thus, the NEET Cutoff Scores 2019 is as follows-
NEET 2019 Cutoff Scores
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Qualifying Scores|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
Check – NEET 2019 Merit List
NEET MBBS Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Not everyone is eligible to participate in the counselling round. The National Testing Agency has made certain rules to participate in the counseling round. So, here are some of the important points that you should know regarding the NEET MBBS 2019 Counselling.
- You need to appear and qualify NEET 2019 with minimum qualifying percentile and cutoff marks.
- Candidates who clear the cutoff required by the respective colleges can apply for the admission in that college through counseling.
- The Counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats will be administrated by the Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services.
- Candidates will get the seats in the colleges on the basis of their merit scores, preferences of the colleges and courses, and availability of the seats.
- If a student is willing to resign an allotted seat will have to participate in the online registration process.
- Once the seat has been allotted to the candidate, he/she will have to report the college in the specified date and time.
- If the seats remain vacant after the first round of counselling, then those vacant seats will be included in the second round of counselling.
How is the NEET 2019 Merit List Prepared?
Well. to start with the NEET Merit List comes first before the counselling. In fact, on the basis of the Merit List Scores, the complete counselling process will take place. However, the merit list of NEET 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the following factors-
Eligibility Criteria as per the MCC and DGHS which are as follows-
- The Candidates must score a minimum of 50 percentile in the exam.
- Candidates must pass the Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/English. They must score 50% in each subject.
The NEET 2019 Scores will be used for the admissions in many Medical, Dental Colleges, and Institutes. Besides that, the NEET Entrance Exam is also mandatory for the students who want to pursue their career in Medical Field. NEET Exam has also been made mandatory for the admission into AYUSH Courses- (BUMS/BAMS/BYMS/BSMS/BHMS).
Check- HP BAMS 2019
NEET Counselling 2019 Procedure
Shortlisted candidates need to follow the below-given steps to participate in the NEET Counselling Procedure 2019.
Check- AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019
Online Counselling Registration:
To participate in the Counselling 2019, the candidate has to register themselves by entering their basic details. Without registration, candidates will not be able to participate in the NEET NTA Counselling 2019 procedure. After successful registration, candidates will receive a User ID & Password in registered email Id & mobile number. Candidates have to register with the given user id & password for further process.
Hence, in the NEET Counseling Registration Process, the applicants have to provide their following details –
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
Click on the submit option and your Registration is Successful. A registration id and password will be sent to your registered number. A registration slip is also generated. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the registration slip.
Already Registered Candidates have to click on Candidate login
Choice Filling & Locking:
Now after the successful registration, you will have to log in using credentials. The Log In Credentials includes your Roll Number and Password. This step is the Choice filling and locking period. Candidates must note that the NEET 2019 Choice Locking Process will be available for a short period of time, therefore, make sure that you make your choices as soon as possible.
Thus, the steps to perform Choice Filling and Locking of NEET UG 2019 is as follows-
- After Logging, click on the “Choices Available”
- The System will display all your details such as – Category, Sub-Category, Date of Birth, Eligibility. Hence, on the basis of all your details, the list of the choices will be available for admission along with the number of seats.
- The list of choices that are available will be present on the left side and the choices that you have submitted will be available on the right side of the screen.
- Thus, on the basis of your preferences, select the Medical and Dental Colleges.
- Once you have selected the choices, lock them. Locking of the option refers to the confirmation of the option.
- Hence, after locking, take the printout of the locked choices which will include the date and time.
Check – BHU BAMS 2019
Mock Round Counselling/ Seat Allotment Process in NEET 2019 Counselling Process
The Medical Counselling Committee has made a facility called Mock Round Counselling for the candidates. The Mock Counselling is also known as the Seat Allotment Process. The NEET MCC Mop-Up Round Counselling has been started. The last date to register is 15th August 2019. Through the NEET Mock Counselling, candidates will get an idea of the seats and the process. You can also get to know how the choices of courses and colleges are available on the basis of your choices.
Benefits of NEET 2019 Mock Counselling Round
The Benefits of NEET Mock Seat Allotment Round is as follows-
- This will help the candidates to select their choices wisely.
- Candidates will also get to know which college or course is in their court based on their rank or NEET Scores.
- You can also modify your selection, as the placement during that period is not binding.
NEET Seat Allotment 2019
After a few days of Counselling, the candidates will receive an SMS Notification regarding their allotted college and course.
- The Allotment of the Course will be done on the basis of the candidates rank, category, and preferences.
- To confirm their seat, you will have to visit the allotted college and submit a requisite amount of fees within a specific time.
NEET 2019 Result Declaration:
NEET 2019 Result was announced on 5th June 2019. The result was available online on the official website of NTA NEET. Candidates can check their result by submitting their Roll Number and Date of Birth. The NEET Cutoff Marks was available along with the NEET Result 2019.
Reporting to the Allotted College:
After result declaration, candidates have to report in the allotted college and confirm their seat by remitting the course fee and if the candidates are unable to report to the allotted college at the prescribed time the seats will be allotted to the next candidate.
Second Round of NEET MBBS Counselling
If any candidate will not satisfy with the allotted seats, they can proceed for the next round of counselling. The Second Round of NEET UG Counselling will take place soon after the completion of the First Round of Counselling. Thus, here is a list of the following candidates who are eligible for the second round of NEET 2019 Counselling are as follows-
- Registered Candidates who were not allotted a seat in First Round of Counselling
- Candidates whose admission has got canceled due to the change of category. Such candidates will be considered for the counselling under a new category.
- Candidates who have reported at the allotted college and opted for an upgrade in their reporting period.
NEET 2019 Counselling Analysis on the basis of Ranks
As you know that this year, the NEET Exam was quite easy. Most of the candidates have done well in the exam. As said earlier, there will be two rounds of counselling. However, in the first round of counselling, you can expect a rank till 9000. The top Colleges, Institutes or the Universities of Delhi, Karnataka, Gujarat, UP, Bihar will consider up to 2000 rank. Expected Cutoff Range for MMC is 680 marks.
For State Medical Counselling, if you have scored around 530 to 580, then you have a quite good chance of getting a seat. But if you belong to the states such as – Delhi, Karnataka, UP, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, etc. then it can be quite impossible to grab a seat. But, you might have chances to get a Medical Seat in the last round or mop-up round of counselling. For States such as West Bengal, the cutoff range might range from 490 to 550 marks.
Check – NEET 2020
NEET Admission 2019
After completion of NEET online counselling, candidates have to report the allotted college in the stipulated time. Candidates can report the concerned colleges with the downloaded allotment letter. Candidates need to carry the required documents in original with one set of photocopy. At the time of admission candidates also have to submit the admission fee to confirm the seat. If any candidate will find ineligible in the later stage, his admission will be cancelled and his seat will be transferred to the next candidate.
Check – NEET Application Form 2019
Documents Required for Counselling
At the Time of Counselling, you need to produce the following documents at the center-
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Result
- Class 10th Certificate for Age Proof
- Class 12th Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof
- 10 Passport Size Photographs
- Category Certificate Issued by the Competent Authority.
Check – NEET Syllabus 2019
NEET 2018 Counselling Cutoff
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||106-96||104|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||106-96||36|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||106-96||12|
NEET Counselling Based on Various Categories
The Complete NEET Counselling Round takes place in four categories. These categories of counselling round will take place respectively. Hence, the NEET Counselling Categories are as follows-
- All India Quota Seats(15%)
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities.
- State counselling (85%)
- ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation).
All India Quota NEET 2019 Counselling
- The Directorate General of Health Services will conduct the counselling of All India Quota (15%).
- The Counselling will take place online.
- The Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities are eligible to participate in the Counseling
- Candidates of ESIC and AFMC, BHU, and AMU can also participate in this counseling.
- The counseling round will be over when all the seats will be filled.
- Through the NEET All India Counselling, candidates can get a seat in any college of India.
- Candidates who participate in the All India Counselling can also participate in the State Counselling of their respective states.
States such as Jammu and Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana are not eligible in the counselling. If any of the All India Quota Seats remain vacant, then the seats will be filled up the States.
NEET Online Counselling 2019 for 85% State Quota Seats
- Well, to participate in the State Quota Counselling, the applicants have to participate and apply in their respective states.
- Respective Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the NEET Scores and as per the State Rules/Laws.
- The Counselling of the Private Medical Colleges will be conducted by the concerned State Counselling Authority.
- The Counselling will take place on the basis of the candidates rank on the NEET 2019 State Merit List.
- States such as Jammu and Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana will be eligible in the counselling.
Check- NEET Slot Booking 2019
NEET 2019 Counseling – Help Desk
If you have any issues regarding the NEET MBBS Counselling Schedule, then contact on the following –
NTA Help Desk
Email ID: [email protected] and
Mobile: 8076535482, 7703859909
Hence, the NEET 2019 Counselling will take place soon after the release of NEET Result and Merit List. The counseling will take place online and through counselling, candidates will get admission in various Colleges and Institutes. Thus, If you have any doubts regarding the counselling round, then please comment on the section below.