NEET 2019 Application Form, today is the last day to submit the NEET Application Form 2019. The Application Form was released on 1st November 2018. The Last Date to fill the Online Application Form was 30th November 2018 which has been extended to 7th December 2018. The Age-Limit for the Unreserved and Reserved Category has been revised, the candidates must be born on or before 31st December 2002. Candidates above 25 years of age can also appear for the exam. The Candidates can now make the payment of the fees from 1st December to 8 December. Candidates can fill and apply for NEET 2019 Exam using the details provided in this article. Complete NEET 2019 updates are provided here. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test for medical & dental students. From 2019 onwards, NEET will be organized by the NTA (National Testing Agency). Students looking for admission in MBBS, BDS & AYUSH courses in India should appear for the NEET exam. Various government and private colleges and universities of India give admission in medical and dental courses through NEET 2019 UG exam. Students can check here details for NEET Application Form 2019 including fees, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
As per the Supreme Court Orders, the candidates over 25 years of age and above will be entitled to apply and appear in the NEET UG- 2019. As per the court orders, the revised age limit for Reserved and Unreserved Category has been made same, the as per the revised age-limit, candidates must be born on or before 31st December 2002.
NEET 2019 Updates
Today (7.12.2018) is the Last Date to Apply for the NEET 2019.
Application Form. NTA is accepting applications for NEET 2019 from 1st November 2018 – Click Here
Application Form submission has been extended to 7th December 2018. Candidates must make sure to apply before 7th December 2018.
NEET 2019 Application Form
NEET 2019 will be conducted in 8 different languages such as Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Assamese, English, Tamil, and Telugu. It is crucial to remember that citizens are required to possess their respective AADHAAR card by UIDAI. While filling the application form for NEET 2019, make sure for adding the name, AADHAAR number, gender, date of birth etc which will later be validated with UIDAI’s data. If any of the mentioned particulars failed to match then make sure for making corrections in school records etc as per the case. Candidates can check the complete registration process for NEET 2019 below.
NEET Application Form 2019
- Candidates will be able to get the application form through offline (pen-paper test) mode.
- NEET 2019 application form will be available on the official website from 1st to 7th December 2018.
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fees from 1st December 2018 to 8th December 2018.
- Multiple applications from a single candidate will be rejected.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph should be 10KB to 200KB and signature size should be 4KB to 30KB.
- In case of any correction, candidates may do so from 14th January 2019 to 31st January 2019.
- The correction will be allowed only in some particular fields within a specified time and period.
- Any correction in the uploaded images will be intimated through E-mail or SMS and it will also be available in the candidate’s login.
- No need to send the printout of the confirmation page to the authority.
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their NEET 2019 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Candidates above 25 years of age can also apply for NEET 2019 UG.
- Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, NRI, and foreign candidates will be eligible to apply.
- The candidates belonging to Unreserved category must have born on or 31st December 2002 (revised age limit).
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology, and English subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general), 45% marks (for general PH) and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB stream.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
How to apply for NEET 2019
Students must follow the below-mentioned dates in order to apply for NEET 2019. Before registering for the NEET 2019, Students must go through the eligibility criteria. Link to the eligibility criteria is provided above.
Registration: Candidates will have to register themselves on the official website before filling up the application form.
Filling Up The Form: The next step for the candidates will be to fill up the application form by providing personal information (like name, father’s name, address, etc.), academic details (like class 12th marks, subjects taken,etc.)
Uploading The Images: Candidates will then have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. The specifications have been given below.
|S. No.||Scanned Image Category||Format and Size|
|1||Recent Passport size photograph||JPG/JPEG – 10Kb to 200Kb|
|2||Signature||JPG/JPEG – 4Kb to 30Kb|
Payment of The Application Fees: Candidates can pay the application fees for NEET 2018 in both online and offline mode. They can pay through credit card/debit card/net banking/upi or through e-challan that will be generated while filling up the form. This payment can be made in State bank of India (SBI).
Print of The Acknowledgement Slip: After all the submissions, a page with all the details filled in by the candidates will be displayed as a confirmation of the details filled. Candidates must take a print out of it for future references. Click on the link “Click here to take Printout of Confirmation Page” and take a printout of it for further
NEET 2019 Application Fee
Payment of application fee will be accepted through online mode only. Candidates will be able to pay through debit/credit card, net banking, UPI or E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers. The application fee for various categories are mentioned below:
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1.||General (UR)/OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1400/-|
NEET Application Date 2019
The dates for NEET 2019 Application is provided in the table below. Dates have been released by NTA. All the dates are tentative to change. Candidates who are willing to apply for NEET 2019 must follow the below-mentioned dates.
|S. No||Events||Dates (announced)|
|1.||The release of NEET 2019 Online Application Form||1st November 2018|
|2.||Deadline to register for NEET 2019|
|3.||NEET 2019 Application Form Correction||14th January 2019 to 31st January 2019|
|4.||NEET 2019 Admit Card Release Date||15th April 2019|
|5.||NEET 2019 offline exam date||5th May 2019|
Correction in NEET 2019 Application Form
NEET 2019 Application Form Correction facility will be provided in the 14th January 2019 to 31st January 2019. Candidates must correct the details otherwise the application form will be rejected. Candidates will be intimated through e-mail/SMS regarding correction in photograph and signature. The same will be available in the candidate’s login account.
If you have any doubt related to this NEET 2019 Application Form, then please inform us writing in the comment section given below.