NEET 2019 Application Form will be released on 1st October 2018 (Feb Exam) & second week of March 2018 (May Exam). CanNEET 2019 will be provided here. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test for medical & dental students. From 2019 onwards, NEET will be organized by the NTA (National Testing Agency). Students looking for admission in MBBS, BDS & AYUSH courses in India should appear for the NEET exam. Various government and private colleges and universities of India give admission in medical and dental courses through NEET 2019 UG exam. Students can check here details for NEET Application Form 2019 including fees, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure.
NEET 2019 Application Form
NEET 2019 will be conducted in 8 different languages such as Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Assamese, English, Tamil, and Telugu. It is crucial to remember that citizens are required to possess their respective AADHAAR card by UIDAI. While filling the application form for NEET 2019, make sure for adding the name, AADHAAR number, gender, date of birth etc which will later be validated with UIDAI’s data. If any of the mentioned particulars failed to match then make sure for making corrections in school records etc as per the case. Candidates can check the complete registration process for NEET 2019 below.
NEET Application Form 2019
- Candidates will be able to get the application form through online mode.
- NEET 2019 application form will be released 1st October 2018 (Feb Exam) & second week of March 2018 (May Exam).
- Multiple applications from a single candidate will be rejected.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG format.
- The size of the photograph should be 10KB to 100KB and signature size should be 3KB to 20KB.
- In case of any correction, candidates can be made it during the correction period.
- NEET Correction facility will be provided the first week of November 2018 (Feb Exam) & third week of April 2018 (May Exam).
- The correction will be allowed only in some particular fields.
- Any correction in the uploaded images will be intimated through E-mail or SMS and it will also be available in the candidate’s login.
- No need to send the printout of the confirmation page to the authority.
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their NEET 2019 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, NRI and foreign candidates will be eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The upper age limit will be 25 years for general and 30 years for SC, ST and OBC candidates on the date of examination.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have physics, chemistry, biology/bio-technology and English subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general), 45% marks (for general PH) and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB stream.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
How to apply for NEET 2019
Students must follow the below-mentioned dates in order to apply for NEET 2019. Before registering for the NEET 2019, Students must go through the eligibility criteria. Link to the eligibility criteria is provided above.
Registration: Candidates will have to register themselves on the official website before filling up the application form.
Filling Up The Form: The next step for the candidates will be to fill up the application form by providing personal information (like name, father’s name, address, etc.), academic details (like class 12th marks, subjects taken,etc.)
Uploading The Images: Candidates will then have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and right-hand index finger impression. The specifications have been given below. (The specifications of the documents will be provided here as soon as it is released in the official brochure.)
Payment of The Application Fees: Candidates can pay the application fees for NEET 2018 in both online and offline mode. They can pay through credit/debit card/net banking or through e-challan that will be generated while filling up the form. This payment can be made in CBSE’s bank account in Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank, State bank of India and HDFC Bank.
Print of The Acknowledgement Slip: After all the submissions, a page with all the details filled in by the candidates will be displayed as a confirmation of the details filled. Candidates must take a print out of it for future references. Click on the link “Click here to take Printout of Confirmation Page” and take a printout of it for further
NEET 2019 Application Fee
Payment of application fee will be accepted through online mode only. Candidates will be able to pay through debit/credit card, net banking, UPI or E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers. The application fee for various categories are mentioned below:
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1.||General (UR)/OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
|2.||SC, ST & PH||Rs. 750/-|
NEET Application Date 2019
The dates for NEET 2019 Application is provided in the table below. Dates have been released by NTA. All the dates are tentative to change. Candidates who are willing to apply for NEET 2019 must follow the below mentioned dates.
|For Feb Exam||For May Exam|
|1.||Release of application||1st October 2018||2nd week of March 2019|
|2.||Application form submission last date||31st October 2018||2nd week of April 2019|
|3.||Application form correction||1st week of November 2018||3rd week of April 2019|
|4.||Exam date||3rd February to 17th February 2019||12th May to 25th May 2019|
Correction in NEET 2019 Application Form
NEET 2019 Application Form Correction facility will be provided in the first week of November 2019 (Feb Exam) & third week of April 2019 (May Exam). Candidates must correct the details otherwise the application form will be rejected. Candidates will be intimated through e-mail/SMS regarding correction in photograph and signature. The same will be available in the candidate’s login account.
If you have any doubt related to this NEET 2019 Application Form, then please inform us writing in the comment section given below.