NEET 2019 Result: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 Result is now available. The Final Answer Key of NEET is also released. The NTA has announced the result now. Nalin Khandelwal from Rajasthan secures NEET AIR Rank 1 by scoring 701 marks. However, the NTA has released the Final Answer Key and OMR Sheet on the website. We are also expecting that the NEET Revised Answer Key will be available soon. The last date of downloading the NEET OMR 2019 Sheet was 2nd June 2019. The NEET Exam was conducted offline (pen-paper test) mode on 5th May 2019. The NTA NEET Re-Exam for Odisha, Bengaluru, and Siliguri took place on 20th May 2019. The NEET is a national level entrance test organizes for admission into MBBS and BDS courses. NEET 2019 scorecard will be published through online mode.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET Result will contain the marks, rank obtained, cut-off, qualifying status, and other important details. Here, we are providing the complete information about NEET Result 2019 including merit list, cut-off, counseling, etc. Thus, the candidates who have appeared the exam can check the NEET UG Result details here.
Latest: NEET 2019 Result Announced
Latest Update – NTA NEET 2019 Final Result
- NEET Result is now available on the website. The Revised NEET Answer Key is released.
- Nalin Khandelwal from Rajasthan secures NEET AIR Rank 1.
- Approx 65, 000 seats are reserved under MBBS Course and 25, 00 seats are reserved under BDS Course.
- NEET Merit List will now also be used in the allocation of Veterinary Seats for undergraduate courses such as BVSc, and Animal Husbandry under 15% All India Quota Seats.
- Candidates who have scored the minimum qualifying marks will be eligible to check his/her result.
- The result will be available in the form of Merit List. Separate NEET 2019 Result will be available by the respective states.
List of NEET 2019 Toppers
Over 15 Lakh Candidates had appeared the NEET MBBS 2019 Exam. However, you can check the list of NEET Toppers here –
- Nalin Khandelwal from Rajasthan secures NEET AIR Rank 1 with 9.9999291 with 701 marks.
- Second NEET Topper with AIR 2 is Bhavik Bansal from Delhi.
- Akshat Kaushik from Uttar Pradesh is the Third Topper of NEET 2019.
- Madhuri Reddy from Telangana with 695 marks has received AIR Rank 7.
- From Physically Handicapped Sabhyata Singh Khushwaha from Uttar Pradesh has topped with 610 marks with a percentile score of 99.583416. Her overall rank is 5739.
- The second Rank secured from PH Category is Bheraram from Rajasthan with 604 marks and 99.5029612 percentile.
Around 20 Girls have made into the NEET Top 20 Merit List. Among States, the highest performance has been from Rajasthan. A total of 7, 97, 042 candidates had appeared the exam. From Unreserved Category, a total of 704335 candidates had appeared the exam.
List of Top 50 NEET Toppers
List of Top 20 Female NEET Toppers
Top Male NEET 2019 Toppers
List of Top PWD Candidates in NEET 2019
NEET Result Declaration Date
The NTA has finally announced the NEET Result. The result was declared on 5th June 2019 (13:30 pm). Nalin Khandelwal from Rajasthan secures NEET AIR Rank 1 in the NEET Exam by securing 701 marks. We will update the list of the toppers soon. Keep your Roll Number ready to check your result.
The NTA NEET was held once in offline (pen-paper test) mode. The NEET 2019 exam is going to held on 5th May 2019 for which the result will be declared on 5th June 2019 on the official website. Hence, to check your individual scores, you need to submit your NEET Registration Code and Password. A separate link will be available to check the NEET UG 2019 Result PDF.
NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks and Merit List
To have your names on the merit list, candidates have to score equal or more than equal than the minimum qualifying marks. Thus, candidates who make it to the merit list will be eligible for the counseling round. The cutoff marks of NEET 2019 has been released along with the result. The scores are equivalent to the NEET Qualifying Percentile and will also mention the category-wise cutoff-scores of AIQ.
The cutoff marks are very much important in the selection of the candidates in the NEET 2019 Counselling. Thus, these are the NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks and qualifying percentile.
|Category||Qualifying Marks out of 720 marks||Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved Category||701- 134 marks||50%|
|OBC Category||133 – 107 marks||40%|
|Scheduled Caste||133 – 107 marks||40%|
|Scheduled Tribe||133 – 107 marks||40%|
|Physically Handicapped Category Students|
|UR- PH||133 – 120 marks||45%|
|SC- PH||119-107 marks||40%|
|ST- PH||119-107 marks||40%|
NEET Revised Answer Key 2019
The NTA has released the NEET Revised Answer Key 2019. The Revised Solution Key is nothing but the answer key that will be released soon after the answer key challenge. This will carry the answers that are correct after the answer key challenge. The Answer Key will be available on the official website of NTA.
NEET 2019 Result
Candidates will be able to check their NEET 2019 Result & rank letter through online process only. The NEET 2019 Result List will be available online on the official website. Candidates can check their Result by entering their Registration ID and Roll Number. Candidates who qualify will be eligible for the NEET 2019 counselling process on the basis of merit list.
How to check the NEET Result 2019
Candidates who took the NEET UG 2019 online test must check and download their NEET UG Result 2019 by following the steps given below. Steps to download the result is given below.
- Click on the link “NEET UG Result 2019” as it will redirect to the official website.
- Enter the valid registration ID and Password and then submit it after verifying the entered details
- NEET 2019 Result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout of the CBSE NEET Score Card 2019.
- Candidates need to take a print of the scorecard that will be needed for counselling and to complete the admission procedure.
NEET 2019 Score Card
CBSE NEET 2018 Score Card
The CBSE NEET Result 2019, will be available on the basis of the minimum qualifying marks and the cutoff scores. After the declaration of NEET MBBS Result, the NTA will conduct the counselling round.
NEET 2019 Scorecard Sample
Once you have taken the printout of the NEET MBBS Result 2019, you need to check on the following details –
- Name of the Applicant
- Application Number
- Gender of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Sectional Wise Marks obtained in Physics/Chemistry, and Biology
- Total Marks
- Percentile Score
- All India Rank
- AIQ Seat Rank and
- State Quota Rank
- Qualifying Status
- NEET 2019 Cutoff Score for Counselling under All India Seats 2019
How to Calculate NEET 2019 Result Marks?
Using the NEET 2019 Answer Key, the candidates can calculate their predicted NEET Marks and Ranks. Therefore, to calculate the NEET 2019 Result Marks, you need to know the exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam. Hence, the marking scheme of NEET 2019 is as follows-
- If your answer is correct, then add 4 marks to it.
- For a wrong answer, deduct -1 mark to it.
- No marks will deduct for the unattempted question
Thus, the Mathematical Formula to calculate the NEET 2019 Scores is as follows-
NEET Scores = (Total Number of Correct Answers X 4) – (Total Number of Incorrect Answers-1)
NEET 2019 Cut-off marks
The NEET Cutoff Marks is the minimum set of marks that decides the qualifying status of the candidates. The Institutes that are participating in the NEET Admission Process, will release its own cut-off marks to offer admission.
The minimum NEET 2019 cut-off marks to qualify the NEET exam will be 50% (For General category) & 40% (For reserved Category). Candidates will be able to check the NEET answer key before the result declaration. Candidates must obtain the minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2019 Exam in order to be eligible for counselling.
Check – NEET 2019 Application Form Correction
NTA NEET UG Previous Year Cutoff Marks
Here, we have provided the list of the top Colleges and Institutes along with their Closing Cutoff Ranks –
|Name of College||2016 Closing Cut Off Rank||2015 Closing Cut Off Rank|
|Government Medical College, Chandigarh||162||158|
|Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai||408||565|
|King George’s Medical University, Lucknow||506||386|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi||263||117|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||44||28|
|Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||1035||674|
|Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai||408||216|
|Stanley Medical College, Chennai||2264||2039|
|University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||128||97|
|VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi||106||5|
Expected NEET Cut-Off Marks 2019
The NEET 2019 was quite easy. Maximum Number of Questions were easy, including the Physics Subject. The cutoff marks are the minimum set of marks on the basis of which candidates are selected.
|Category||Number of Candidates||Marks|
|UR and PH||430||466-214|
|OBC and PH||10||213-210|
|SC and PH||75||2019-130|
|ST and PH||23||213-118|
Expected NTA NEET UG 2019 Rank and Marks
|Ranks Range||Marks Range||Ranks Range||Marks Range|
Thus, the Candidates who score more than the CBSE NEET Cut-Off Marks will be eligible for the counselling.
Content of NEET UG Result 2019
NEET UG 2019 Scorecard contains the following details. Candidates must check the below-mentioned details carefully on their NEET UG 2019 Results.
- NEET 2019 Roll Number
- NEET 2019 Application Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Mother’s Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Category of the applicant
- Sectional-wise marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Total Marks
- Percentile Score
- Rank – All India Rank, All India Quota seat rank and State Quota rank
- Qualifying Status
Check NEET Exam Analysis 2019
How to Calculate NEET 2019 Scores?
NEET 2019 Scores will be calculated on the basis of the Marking Scheme. Thus, it states that, for each correct answer, you will get 4 marks and for every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
NEET 2019 Merit List
The NEET UG merit list 2019 will be prepared in percentile determined on the basis of highest marks secured by the candidates in the NEET Exam. The merit list for 15% All India Quota will be prepared by NTA. Candidates will get admission in colleges or universities as per their position in the merit list.
The rank list will be published through online mode. The Merit List of NEET 2019 will be available online. Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible for the counselling.
Check – NEET 2019 Merit List
NEET 2019 Result -Tie Breaking Criteria
In order to prepare the merit list, the authority shall use the tie-breaking method. In case candidates score equal marks in the NEET Examination, tie-breaking method will be considered. The tie-breaking mention of NEET 2019 exam is mentioned below :
- Students obtaining higher marks in Biology subject in NEET 2019 exam.
- Students securing higher marks in Chemistry subject in NEET 2019 exam.
- Candidates with less number of wrong question attempts in all subjects of NEET exam.
- After applying all the above methods of tie breaking the tie remain, students older in age will be considered.
Check – AIIMS MBBS 2019
NEET 2019 Percentile Score and How It is Calculated?
The NEET Percentile is the minimum score to qualify the NEET UG Exam 2019. Thus, the percentile scores will be determined on the basis of the higher marks secured in the exam. Hence, the percentile rank is the score percentage that falls under a certain percentage group. Hence, the formula to calculate the NEET Percentile Score of a candidate is as follows-
Check – NEET Question Paper 2019
NEET 2019 Counselling
Based on the marks obtained in the NEET 2019 Exam, the official authority NTA will prepare the merit list. On the basis of the Merit List, the candidates will be eligible to participate in the NEET UG Counselling Round. Having allotted the seats to the candidate, they have to report at the allotted college within the stipulated time period. During the admission procedure, candidates have to bring their original documents for verification. If candidates fail to report to the college then his/her seat will be canceled.
Documents required at the time of Admission
The Candidates have to bring the following documents at the time of NEET 2019 Admission. Hence, they have to carry an original set as well as Photocopy set of these documents.
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets & passing certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Identity Proof
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card/Rank Letter
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Eight Passport size photograph (Six)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
Thus, the Candidates who fail to bring any of the above documents then he/she will not be eligible for the NEET Admission Process 2019.
NEET 2018 – General Statistics
Number of Appeared Candidates
|Number of Qualified Candidates|
Total Number of Candidates
NEET 2017 – General Statistics
NEET 2017 – List of Toppers
Here is the list of students who were the NEET Exam Toppers of 2017 –
|Candidate Name||All India Rank||Score Obtained|
|Aryan Raj Singh||9||690|
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please write to us in the comment box given below.