Punjab GNM Result 2020: The authorities have issued the roll number to students for the August Supplementary Exam. Candidates can check their roll number through the link below. First and Second Year (November 2019) result is released on 9th June 2020. However, the entrance result will be out soon after all the applications will be received. Candidates will be able to check their result on the official site. GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery Course. Applicants will get admission in the state of Punjab to the General Nursing and Midwifery Course through the admission process. The conducting authority is the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab. They are the ones who have to organize and manage the admission procedure every year. The result will come out in the form of a merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The merit list will be available only in online mode. You can access it from the official website. After the Punjab GNM Result, 2020 will be released, the qualified students of the merit list can go for counseling. First, and foremost make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. For more information please read the entire article. Check – Punjab GNM
- Candidates can now download their Roll Number for the August Supplementary Examination. In addition, the students need to enter the course name, course year, college, and their name to download it. – Download Roll Number
- Punjab GNM Merit List 2020 has been released after the completion of the application process. – Check Merit List GNM 2020
- Punjab GNM 1st and 2nd Year Result (November 2019) N-1 is released on 9th June 2020. Check Your GNM Exam Result (Nov 2019)- Check here
- ANM First and Second Year Result declared on 19th and 12th May 2020.
- Punjab GNM 3rd Year Result (Old Syllabus) declared on 31st March 2020.
The BFUHS has released the Punjab PG Medical, and MBBS Result. Check the Result now.
Important Dates for the Punjab GNM 2020 Result
There are a few important dates. The result will release online. You have to keep up with the dates. It is essential to check out the merit list from time to time. The students should be aware of these dates. Note that the officials may not send you any notification regarding the processes. You need to appear for all-round on time and on the given date. Therefore, make sure that you have an idea about all the important dates of the Punjab GNM Nursing 2020 Admission Process.
|Name of the Important events||The date for the Event|
|Release of the Merit List||30th July 2020|
|Commencement of Counseling||1st – 2nd August 2020|
Check- GNM Nursing Merit List
How to Download the Punjab Nursing Result
The Result will release online. It will come on the official website. You can follow the steps mentioned down below to download your result.
- Go to the official website. ( http://bfuhs.ac.in/ )
- Click on the link given on the page for the Merit List.
- Download the Result.
- Enter Your application number.
- Check your result.
- And take a print out for future references.
Check – WB GNM Nursing Application Form
Punjab BFUHS GNM 2020 Merit List
The Merit list of candidates who will qualify for admission will appear on the website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. The admission process is carried out on the basis of this list. Moreover, candidates are called for counselling round as per this list only. It helps in segregating candidates. This further makes the whole process quite smooth. The other essential details related to Punjab GNM Nursing 2020 Merit List are mentioned down below.
- Authorities will prepare a merit list of the qualified candidates, after the completion of application forms.
- Once you fill the application form you will be eligible for the merit list.
- Merit list will only base on the marks secured by the applicants in their 10+2 exams.
- Applicants whose names are there on the merit list will be successfully eligible to appear for further admission procedure.
- Merit list will be updated on the official website.
- Keep up with the website. Check regularly for the Result of Punjab GNM.
- Applicants have to go through the official website of the university and check for the merit list.
- Applicants with their names in the merit list will have to appear for the counseling round.
Check – Jharkhand GNM/ANM
Tie-Breaking Criteria for the Punjab GNM 2020 Result
In case there are two or more candidates with equal marks, then their inter-se merit will kick- in. It will determine who gets a higher rank in accordance with the following criteria. It is prescribed by the officials. Further, the officials can revise it as well. However, we will keep you updated.
a) If the marks in the qualifying examination are the same then the candidates obtaining more marks in the matric examination will get a higher rank.
b) If two or more candidates have equal marks in (a) above criteria, then, the candidate senior in age will get a higher rank in the order of merit.
Check – MP GNTST/PNST Merit List
Details in the Punjab BFUHS Nursing Merit List 2020
Punjab 2020 GNM Merit List will have names of all the selected candidates. Only merit list candidates will be eligible for further admission process. Therefore, make sure that you check the list on time. The counselling round will begin soon after the release of the merit list. Furthermore, allowing candidates to easily find their names on the list. The officials mention certain details on it. You can find the following details in the merit list.
- Name of the Candidate
- Category wise Rank
- Marks secured
- Application Number
- Overall rank
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Merit List
Seat Distribution for Punjab GNM 2020
For the Punjab 2020 Admissions in the GNM course, the Government may approve 7 schools of Nursing. It was done last year to improve the health status of people of Punjab. Along with that, they wanted to impart training to girls in General Nursing and Midwifery. Further, Punjab Government, Indian Nursing Council, and Punjab Nurses Registration Council approved all these schools of Nursing. All the schools are affiliated with Government hospitals located in the reputed areas of the cities. The category-wise break-up of seats will be appearing at the time/venue of counseling. Down below is available the list of those Institutes.
Name of the Institute
No. of seats available
Amritsar Shaheed Madan Lal Dhingra Memorial Govt. School of Nursing
Bathinda Government G.N.M.Training School
Gurdaspur Government G.N.M. School of Nursing
Jalandhar Government School of Nursing, Shaheed Babu Labh Singh Civil Hospital
Patiala Government School of Nursing Mata Kaushalaya Hospital
Ropar Government Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences
Sangrur Government Nursing Training School
Check – HP BAMS Merit List
We hope that the article helped you with what you were looking for. Please also keep up with the official website. Because any new information will come over there first. You can also check on this page, as we update new information over here too.