GATE Question Paper 2022: After the completion of the GATE Exam, the concerned IIT will release the question papers. GATE conducts papers for several branches. The examination authority will upload the questions papers for all the branches on the official website. Moreover, it also releases the answer key for all the papers. Hence, candidates can calculate their probable scores in the exam using the answer key. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is a national-level exam. Therefore, competition is quite severe. With the help of GATE previous year question paper, candidates will become aware of the difficulty level of the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, we will discuss the importance of question paper, download question paper, etc. So, keep on reading the article.
Read GATE Cutoff
GATE Previous Year Question Paper
In the table below, candidates can see the GATE paper-wise questions papers. Download the question papers by clicking on the link below. By practicing the previous years’ questions, you will become familiar with the paper pattern.
GATE 2021 Question Paper & Solution
GATE 2020 Paper
|Paper Name||Download Link|
|AE: Aerospace Engineering||Click here|
|AG: Agricultural Engineering||Click here|
|AR: Architecture and Planning||Click here|
|BM: Biomedical Engineering||Click here|
|BT: Biotechnology||Click here|
|CE1: Civil Engineering||Click here|
|CE2: Civil Engineering||Click here|
|CH: Chemical Engineering||Click here|
|CS: Computer Sc. and Information Technology||Click here|
|CY: Chemistry||Click here|
|EC: Electronics and Communication Engg||Click here|
|EE: Electrical Engineering||Click here|
|EY: Ecology and Evolution||Click here|
|GG: Geology and Geophysics||Click here|
|IN: Instrumentation Engineering||Click here|
|MA: Mathematics||Click here|
|ME1: Mechanical Engineering||Click here|
|ME2: Mechanical Engineering||Click here|
|MN: Mining Engineering||Click here|
|MT: Metallurgical Engineering||Click here|
|PE: Petroleum Engineering||Click here|
|PH: Physics||Click here|
|PI: Production and Industrial Engineering||Click here|
|ST: Statistics||Click here|
|TF: Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||Click here|
|XE-A: Engineering Mathematics||Click here|
|XE-B: Fluid Mechanics|
|XE-C: Materials Science|
|XE-D: Solid Mechanics|
|XE-F: Polymer Science and Engineering|
|XE-G: Food Technology|
|XE-H: Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences|
|XL-P: Chemistry||Click here|
|XL-U: Food Technology|
Steps To Download GATE Question Paper 2022
In order to view the official GATE Question paper, candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of GATE (conducting IIT).
- On the homepage, you will find the ‘View Question Paper’ option.
- Now, click on that option.
- A new webpage will appear.
- Paper-wise question papers will be given on the homepage.
- Click on the desired paper.
Importance of GATE Question Paper 2022
The question paper of GATE carries enough importance. Candidates who are going to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022 must take the help of question paper. It will help them in many ways. Check the benefits of the GATE exam question paper below.
- GATE Question Paper will help the candidates to understand the exam pattern. The exam pattern contains points, such as marking scheme, total questions, the difficulty of questions, repetitive topics, etc. Candidates will become familiar with the whole question paper by solving them.
- Another advantage of GATE Practice Papers is that it will help the students to revise the syllabus at once. You can solve the paper for which you are preparing.
- By solving GATE Papers, the candidate will learn about time management. Try to solve the papers in the given time. This will help you to figure out how much time you will take to crack per question.
- Candidate will be able to understand the weightage given to the topics in the question paper of GATE.
GATE Preparation Tips 2022
It is a dream of many to crack GATE entrance, hence, the preparation of the candidate should be really good. If you wish to score good marks in the GATE result 2021, then check the tips & tips below. GATE preparation for civil engineering, cse, mechanical engineering, etc. is written here.
- Firstly, candidates must understand the syllabus of GATE. It is important to know the syllabus beforehand. Candidates must analyze each topic carefully to figure out their strengths and weaknesses. Accordingly, they should plan out their further studies.
- After proper analysis, candidates must plan their studies properly. Since you will become aware of the syllabus, it will be easier for you to design a study plan. Divide the topics and allott the necessary time to it.
- Make notes, if necessary. This is said to be a very important step in the preparation process. Whenever you make notes, it remains in your memory. Hence, whenever you are studying, make short notes to remember the topic.
- Solve GATE Question/ Sample Papers as many as possible. As we already discussed the importance of question paper, you might have become aware of the benefits of it.
- Revision is another big tip to boost the preparation process. Leave enough time for revision. It will help you to have a quick glance over the entire syllabus.
- Lastly, amidst the preparation, take care of your health. Eat properly and give enough rest to your body.
If you have any other queries or doubts, then comment down below. We will clear all your doubts.