COMEDK 2019 Admit Card- The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka will be releasing the COMEDK 2019 TAT for candidates to appear in the examination. The COMEDK 2019 admit card is also known as the Test Admission Ticket. The COMEDK 2019 will be released in the online mode on the official website. The Admit card for COMEDK 2019 can only be download by those candidates who have submitted the COMEDK Application form. Check more COMEDK TAT 2019 details below.
COMEDK 2019 Admit Card
The COMEDK 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded in online mode from 1st week of May 2019. The candidates will be required to visit the applicant login page and enter the required details for COMEDK TAT 2019. Before downloading, candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the admit card to correct any discrepancies.
COMEDK Admit Card 2019 Important dates
Candidate can note down the dates given for the release of COMEDK 2019 admit card. The tentative dates have been given in the table below:
|Availability of COMEDK 2019 Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|COMEDK 2019 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
How to download COMEDK 2019 Admit Card?
Follow the steps given below to download the COMEDK 2019 Admit card
- Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET 2019 which is comedk.org
- Now select ‘Login COMEDK UGET application’.
- Enter your User ID and Password to login.
- Click on ‘Download Admit card’ link.
- COMEDK Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on your screen.
- Save the hall ticket and take a coloured print out of it on an A4 size sheet.
Details on COMEDK 2019 Admit Card
As soon as the COMEDK 2019 admit card is displayed on the screen of the candidate, he/she must make sure to check for the following details.
- COMEDK 2019 Admit Card Number.
- Name of the Candidate (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details
- Candidate’s photograph
- Test centre address
- Test timings
- Unique ID proof details
- Space for sticking passport size photograph (box)
- General instructions on the admit card.
Documents to be carried with COMEDK 2019 TAT
Along with the Admit Card of COMEDK 2019, candidates will be required to carry the any one of the government issued ID proofs. The original ID proof, COMEDK 2019 admit card and 2 passport size photographs have to be carried to the exam center on the day of the exam. Candidates can pick any one of the below mentioned ID proofs.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- College ID
COMEDK 2019 Admit Card Issues
In case any candidate find an error or any other discrepancy regarding the details mentioned on COMEDK 2019 admit card, he/she must make sure to contact the official authority as soon as possible for rectification. The contact details of helping desk is provided below:
Toll-free number: 18001036182
Email Id: [email protected]
COMEDK 2019 Exam Instructions
- COMEDK TAT 2019 will be only available on the COMEDK website on the candidate’s Account.
- The COMEDK 2019 Admit card will not be provided through email/post/courier/in person under any circumstances.
- The admit card of COMEDK UGET 2019 is a mandatory document to have on the examination day along with other documents.
- The COMEDK admit card needs to be preserved till the complete admission procedure.
- Applicants have to make sure that the invigilator signs their admit card.
- All applicants should take a print out of the admit card before the last date prescribed.
- Applicants must read the instruction mentioned on the admit card carefully before appearing for the COMEDK UGET 2019 examination.