COMEDK Admit Card 2019: Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has released the COMEDK Admission Ticket. Earlier, COMEDK Admit Card Release Date was 5th May 2019 but now candidates can download it from 3rd May 2019. In order to appear in the examination, it is important to Download COMEDK 2019 Hall Ticket. While downloading the admit card make use of the correct details. The last date to download COMEDK TAT is 11th May 2019 hence without getting late download it now.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
The admit card has been released on 3rd May 2019. Candidates can download the admit card using the link available on this page till 11th May 2019.
COMEDK Admit Card 2019
COMEDK Admit Card 2019 Download link is active from 3rd May 2019 to 11th May 2019. Candidates will be able to access the hall ticket through the candidate login page. The details such as Application SEQ Number/User Id and Password is important for downloading COMEDK TAT. The link to Download COMEDK Admission Ticket is available on this page below. While appearing in the exam, a candidate should have COMEDK Hall Ticket in the first place.
COMEDK Admit Card 2019 Release Date
|COMEDK Admit Card Release Date||3rd May 2019|
|COMEDK 2019 Exam Date||12th May 2019|
How to Download COMEDK Admit Card?
As COMEDK Hall Ticket is available online so candidates should be familiar with the steps. However, this section will guide you to Download COMEDK TAT successfully. Further, read the step by step process to access the Admission Ticket of COMEDK below.
- Visit the official website of COMEDK or click on the link available below.
- Then the page to enter the details will open in a new tab.
- Further, enter Application SEQ Number/User Id and Password to login.
- COMEDK Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download the admit card and keep it safe for further use
Details on COMEDK Hall Ticket 2019
As soon as the COMEDK Admit Card is displayed on the screen of the candidate, he/she must make sure to check for the following details.
- Admit Card Number.
- Name of the Candidate (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details
- Candidate’s photograph
- Test centre address
- Test timings
- Unique ID proof details
- Space for sticking passport size photograph (box)
- General instructions on the admit card.
Documents to be carried with COMEDK 2019 TAT
Along with the Admission Ticket of COMEDK 2019, candidates should carry anyone ID issued by ay Government Agency. A candidate has to carry Original ID proof, COMEDK UGET Admit Card and 2 passport size photographs on the day of the exam. Candidates can pick any one of the below-mentioned ID proofs.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- College ID
COMEDK Admission Ticket (TAT) Issues
In case any candidate find an error or any other discrepancy regarding the details mentioned on COMEDK 2019 Admit Card, he/she must make sure to contact the official authority as soon as possible for rectification. The contact details of helping desk is provided below:
Toll-free number: 18001036182
Email Id: [email protected]
COMEDK 2019 Exam Instructions
- COMEDK TAT 2019 is available on the COMEDK website on the candidate’s Account.
- The Admit card will not be provided through email/post/courier/in person under any circumstances.
- The Admit Card of COMEDK UGET is a mandatory document to have on the examination day along with other documents.
- COMEDK hall Ticket needs to be preserved until the complete admission procedure.
- Applicants have to make sure that the invigilator signs their admit card.
- All applicants should take a print out of the admit card before the last date prescribed.
- Applicants must read the instruction mentioned on the admit card carefully before appearing for the COMEDK UGET 2019 examination.