COMEDK Admit Card 2019 – The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will be releasing the COMEDK 2019 TAT for candidates to appear in the examination. The COMEDK UGET admit card is also known as the Test Admission Ticket. The COMEDK Hall Ticket 2019 will be released in the online mode on the official website. The Admit card for COMEDK can only be download by those candidates who have submitted the COMEDK Application form.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019
The COMEDK 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded in online mode from 3rd May 2019. The candidates will be required to visit the applicant login page and enter the required details for COMEDK TAT 2019. Before downloading, candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the admit card to correct any discrepancies.
COMEDK Hall Ticket 2019 Release Date
Candidate can note down the dates given for the release of COMEDK 2019 Admit Card. The dates have been given in the table below:
|Availability of COMEDK Hall Ticket||3rd May 2019|
|COMEDK 2019 Exam Date||12th May 2019|
How to download COMEDK 2019 Admit Card?
Follow the steps given below to download the COMEDK Hall Ticket 2019
- Visit the official website of COMEDK which is comedk.org
- Now select ‘Login COMEDK UGET application’.
- Enter your User ID and Password to login.
- Click on ‘Download COMEDK Admit card’ link.
- Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Save the hall ticket and take a coloured print out of it on an A4 size sheet.
Details on COMEDK 2019 Hall Ticket
As soon as the COMEDK admit card is displayed on the screen of the candidate, he/she must make sure to check for the following details.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Admit Card Number.
- Name of the Candidate (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details
- Candidate’s photograph
- Test centre address
- Test timings
- Unique ID proof details
- Space for sticking passport size photograph (box)
- General instructions on the admit card.
Documents to be carried with COMEDK 2019 TAT
Along with the Admit Card of COMEDK 2019, candidates will be required to carry the any one of the government issued ID proofs. The original ID proof, COMEDK UGET admit card 2019 and 2 passport size photographs have to be carried to the exam center on the day of the exam. Candidates can pick any one of the below mentioned ID proofs.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- College ID
COMEDK Admit Card Issues
In case any candidate find an error or any other discrepancy regarding the details mentioned on COMEDK 2019 admit card, he/she must make sure to contact the official authority as soon as possible for rectification. The contact details of helping desk is provided below:
Toll-free number: 18001036182
Email Id: [email protected]
COMEDK 2019 Exam Instructions
- COMEDK TAT 2019 will be only available on the COMEDK website on the candidate’s Account.
- The COMEDK Admit card will not be provided through email/post/courier/in person under any circumstances.
- The admit card of COMEDK UGET 2019 is a mandatory document to have on the examination day along with other documents.
- The COMEDK hall Ticket needs to be preserved till the complete admission procedure.
- Applicants have to make sure that the invigilator signs their admit card.
- All applicants should take a print out of the admit card before the last date prescribed.
- Applicants must read the instruction mentioned on the admit card carefully before appearing for the COMEDK UGET 2019 examination.