Kirti College Merit List 2020: The Kirti College aka Kirti M. Doongursee College of Arts, Science & Commerce) is a college located in Dadar, Mumbai, India. This college was founded by the Deccan Education Society. It’s foundation stone was laid by Maharshi Dhondo Keshav Karve. The college started operating in 1954. Furthermore, the college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai & it offers candidates’ extensive range of courses. In order to apply for admission in the college, the candidates must primarily fill up the application form before the last date. Thereafter, the official authority releases the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Kirti College Merit List 2020. Therefore, in order to read more about the First, Second, Third, and Fourth Merit List 2020 Of Kirti College, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Kirti College published the fourth merit list of various courses. Applicants whose name is on the merit list must pay the admission fees by 28th August 2020 (5:00 pm).
Kirti College B.Sc Fourth Merit List pdf
B.Com Fourth Merit List pdf
The Kirti College 3rd BA, B.Com, B.Sc Merit List Is Now Out! Check Below.
Check Kirti College 3rd Merit List – CS, IT, BT, BMS, BAF & BAMMC Merit List From Below!
Kirti College Merit List Download Date 2020
The candidates who applied for admission to the Kirti College will be able to check the Kirti College First, Second, Third Merit List 2020. However, they must keep themselves up-to-date with the releasing date of the same. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|1st Merit List||Released|
|2nd Merit List||10th August 2020 (Released)|
|3rd Merit List||17th August 2020 (Released)|
|4th Merit List||24th August 2020|
Steps To Download The Merit List Of Kirti College 2020
In order to download the First, Second, Third, Fourth Kirti College Merit List 2020, the candidates follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website (kirticollege.edu.in) of Kirti College.
- Therein, they will find the link to download the Merit List of Kirti College.
- As soon as the candidate clicks on it, he/she will be redirected to a new page.
- Herein, they must select the course for which they are seeking the merit list of.
- Once the candidate clicks on the link, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Kirti College Merit List will be downloaded.
- The candidates must save & download the merit list of Kirti College for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The Merit List Of Kirti College 2020
The merit list of Kirti College is an important document, therefore, the candidates must check it carefully. As it contains information pertaining to the individual, which will be required for future purposes. Therefore, in order to help the candidate, we have provided the list of information mentioned on the list. Check below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Form Number
- Physically Challenged
- Percentage of the Candidate
- Merit Point
Kirti College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020
On the basis of the merit list of Kirti College, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification at the centre. Candidates must carry certain documents and certificates at the time of reporting. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. Step by step guide for admission is given below.
Documents Required For Kirti College Counselling
Candidates need to carry the following documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of the H.S. Mark sheet
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card/ Certificate for verification of age
- An original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photographs
- Original payment receipt for application and admission
- Original School leaving certificate
- A print copy of the locked subject
- Payment proof
- Printout of application form