Viva College 3rd Merit List 2020: 4th merit list has been declared. The Updates will be released on the website. Viva College invites Application Forms for admission to the Undergraduate courses. Candidates who are willing to seek admission have to submit the Application Form before the due date. Also, candidates must provide correct and valid information in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The preparation of the list is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the Higher Secondary School Examination. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. In case there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. For more of the details of Viva College Merit List 2020 go through the article.
- VIVA College 4th Merit List Has Been Published – Click Here
- Check Procedure after Merit List is Released
Viva College Merit List Schedule 2020
The college has announced the merit list schedule. Refer to the table for details.
|1st Merit List||Released|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||7th -11th August 2020|
|2nd Merit List||Released|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||12th- 17th August 2020|
|3rd Merit List||Released|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||18th -21st August 2020|
Steps to check Viva College Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of Viva College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- Find the Merit List 2020-21 option on the website.
- Candidate has to look for their name and other details in the list
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List.
Details Present on Viva College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details written on the selection list.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Course Name
- Date of merit list release
Preparation of Viva College Merit List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the Viva College Merit List 2020 for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Candidates must provide the correct information in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat will be done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required for Admission
Check the list of documents for admission/ verification.
- Printout of Viva College Admission Form
- Mumbai University Pre-Enrolment Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification round, the candidates need to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college.
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.