Viva College Merit List 2020: Viva College invites Application Forms for admission to the Undergraduate courses offered by the College. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to submit the Application Form before the due date. The Information mentioned in the form should be valid and correct as any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Viva College will not be conducting entrance exam for the admission of the candidates to the UG course. The Application Forms will be available for the admission to UG courses in June 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Selection list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the Higher Secondary School Examination. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.For more of the details of Viva College Merit List 2020 go through the details from below.
Steps To Check The Viva College Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of the Viva College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List in a PDF format for the Degrees will be available in the article.
- Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The Viva College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details which will be mentioned on the selection list. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Viva College Merit List 2020
The Viva College Merit List 2020 will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission will be decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective languages. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat will be done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.