KGK PG College merit list 2020: K.G.K. PG College is the well-known college in the Moradabad district. K.G.K. PG College formerly affiliated to Agra University and later with M. J. P. Rohilkhand University in 1973. The full name of K.G.K. PG College is Kedar Nath Girdharilal Khatri PG College. K.G.K. College was established in 1944. K.G.K. PG invites applications for various undergraduate courses for the academic session 2020-21. Candidates who pass Class 12th and willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline. Merit List of KGK PG College for B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com courses for the academic session 2020-21 will be released category-wise. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KGK PG College UG Admission Form 2020-21: Apply Now
KGK PG College Merit List 2020
Candidates should check the Merit List very carefully once it is available on the official website of the College. The Merit List will have the Name of the candidate, Application Number, course name, marks of the candidate in the qualifying examination, the rank of the candidate, etc. In case if any of the information is found to be invalid or incorrect in the Merit List, the applicant must contact the admission authorities immediately. Only the qualifying candidates will have to appear for the counselling round along with all the documents.
Steps to check KGK PG College Merit List 2020
Candidates need to follow the steps in order to check the merit list.
- Visit the official website of KGK PG College.
- Click on the link “KGK PG Merit List 2020”.
- Select an appropriate link.
- The list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will display on the screen.
Details Present on KGK PG College Merit List 2020
Candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list.
- Registration Number
- Name of the candidate
- Fathers’ Name
- Mother’s Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of KGK PG College Merit List 2020
The preparation of the Merit list for admission to undergraduate courses is on the basis of marks in the higher secondary (Class 12th) examination. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for admission purposes. Students are called for counselling on the basis of the KGK PG College Merit List 2020. On the basis of various factors, such as marks in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes the merit list for the candidates.
KGK PG College Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020
Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. On the basis of the merit list, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification at the centre. Candidates have to carry certain documents and certificates at the time of reporting. The updates regarding the same will be given here.
Documents Required for Admission
Candidates need to carry certain documents on the reporting day at the college.
- The original Mark sheet of the higher secondary examination with two attested photocopies
- The original Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with two attested photocopies
- Original Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if Applicable)
- The original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with two attested photocopies
- The original Physically Handicapped Certificate with an attested photocopy. (If Applicable)
- Original School leaving certificate
- Two copies of recent colored Passport sized photograph
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.