KGMU B.Sc Nursing Question 2019 is available. The KGMU Entrance Test will took place on 28th July 2019. However, the Admit Card of KGMU is now available. Candidates can get the link down below. The King George Nursing Question Paper is very important for the candidates who are appearing in the exam. The B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam conducted by the KGMU is a 4-year duration course. The Course offers admission to both Male and Female Candidates. The KGMU 2019 Nursing Question Paper will carry the questions of the exam that is conducted on 28th July 2019. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details about B.Sc Nursing Question Paper, Model Question Paper, Exam Pattern etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Examination Dates of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2019
The dates that are mentioned below are official. Candidates can get an idea about the examination and the counseling schedule here.
Check- BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling
|KGMU Nursing Admit Card Release Date||23rd July 2019 (Released)|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||28th July 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||6th August 2019|
|First Round Counselling||13th August 2019|
|Second Round Counselling||27th August 2019|
|Third Round Counselling||10th September 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||25th September 2019 (tentative)|
Check- ANM Syllabus
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test – Exam Pattern
The KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination will take place on 28th July 2019. Hence, the Candidates who have received their KGMU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket will be eligible to appear the Entrance Examination. However, the following are the exam pattern of the KGMU Nursing 2019 Exam.
Apply- For HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2019
- This is an Offline Based Entrance Exam.
- The Exam will be conducted in Lucknow (the details will be available on the Admit Card).
- The Entrance Exam will take place on 28th July 2019 (Sunday)
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- The Exam Timings is from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm (180 Minutes)
- The Question Paper will be available only in the English Language
- There will be a total of 200 MCQ Questions each carrying one mark. Hence, the total marks of the exam are 200.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Candidates must note that the Questions will be asked from 10+2 Syllabus. The Questions will be in Objective Type Format. You can check the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus for more details.
Check- GNM Nursing Syllabus 2019
How to Download the KGMU Nursing Question Paper?
The KGMU B.Sc Nursing Question Paper will be available on the official website of King George Medical University. However, you can also download the Nursing Question Paper here. Hence, the step by step process to download the KGMU Nursing Question Paper pdf is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website or click on the link provided here.
- Click on the Question Paper Link
- Selected your KGMU Question Paper Booklet Code
- The respective pdf will be available on the screen
- Check the Question Paper and Download
How to Utilise KGMU B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2019?
The Question Paper is a very important factor in the admission process. The King George B.Sc Nursing Question Paper PDF can be helpful preparation. Soon after downloading the Question Paper, tally your answers with the Questions. For each correct answer, add 1 mark and for a wrong answer add 0 marks, as there is no negative marking. The KGMU B.Sc Nursing Result will be released on 6th August 2019 in the form of Merit List.
KGMU Nursing Model Sample Paper pdf
The KGMU B.Sc Nursing Sample Model Paper pdf can be very helpful for the candidates who are appearing in the exam. The Nursing Model Question Paper is the dummy question paper, which will comprise of the questions exactly in the format of KGMU Exam. You can take these tests online as well as offline. However, we have provided a list of KGMU 2019 Nursing Question Paper sets, that will help you to know the exam pattern, prepare well.
Download KGMU B.Sc Nursing Model Paper pdf
Expected Questions for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test
Here, we have provided some of the expected questions from all the subjects- (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) that will help you to prepare well and better for the exam. Therefore, go through the questions carefully-
- Which petroleum is called as Black Gold or Liquid Gold?
- Which deficiency causes Anaemia?
- Name the hardest metal which is used to make the filament of the electric bulb?
- Which metal is known as “Metal of Hope”?
- What is the chemical name of Vitamin C and D?
- What is the Chemical Name of Vitamin B6?
- Full-Form of ICBN
Hence, these are some of the important questions for the KGMU Nursing Entrance Exam. So, If you have any queries regarding the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2019, then please comment on the section below.