KCET Result 2020: Students who have taken the Karnataka Common Entrance Test can check the KCET Result 2020. The Karnataka Common Entrance Test Results 2020 will be declared in the 4th week of May 2020. It will be made available in the online mode on the official website of KEA i.e. kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates will be able to check their result along with the final answer key. All students have to enter their registration number to view their Results and download the scorecard. The Result of each candidate will carry the score obtained in each subject and the overall score obtained by the candidate. One must not forget to take a print out of the scorecard for future references.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
Check all the relevant details related to the release of KCET result 2020.
|Mathematics & Biology Exam Date|
3rd week of April 2020
|Physics & Chemistry Exam Date|
4th week of April 2020
|Kannada Language Test in Bangalore (only for Horanadu, Gadinadu and Kannadiga candidates)|
4th week of April 2020
|Provisional KCET answer key 2020 availability|
1st week of May 2020
|Announcement of Result|
4th week of May 2020
How to Download the KCET Results 2020?
Check the steps given below to view your result after it has been announced.
- Go to the official website of KCET: kea.kar.nic.in
- Or click on the KCET Results 2020 link.
- Enter your registration number and click on the submit button.
- Your result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same.
Challenging the KCET Result 2020
- Challenge the result by raising the objections within 3 days of the announcement of KCET 2020 result. The results of these candidates will be released later.
- Objections can only be raised against the qualifying marks on the KCET result sheet. The candidate cannot raise objections against the marks scored in the KCET.
- Objections can be raised only on qualifying examination marks, missing rank on KCET result 2020 sheet and/or version code of KCET question paper incorrectly marked.
- To challenge the result sheet, cross verify the qualifying examination marks and if there is any discrepancy contact the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) and get the ranks rectified.
- The candidate, whose result will be withheld against the want of qualifying examination marks, must submit a photocopy of his/her marks card of the qualifying examination via speed post or in person.
Information on KCET Scorecard/Result 2020
The following information will be printed on the result of each candidate:
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Subject wise score
- Rank of the candidate.
- Total score obtained by the candidate.
KCET Merit List 2020
Along with the result and answer key, the KCET merit list will also be published. Candidates will be able to check the merit list on the official website of KEA. The merit list will be prepared based on candidate’s performance in CET, NATA, NEET along with class 10+2 performance. Karnataka Examinations Authority will be publishing the list course wise on the official website.
After the KCET results have been released, candidates will be able to see the cutoff released. Along with the results, the final KCET Answer key 2020 will also be made available. Students must take a print out of the results and keep it for future references.
Those candidates who have not submitted their 10+2 mark sheets, will not be able to check their merit list. The candidate who is appearing for class 12th examination in 2020 and has not submitted the documents, his/her final result of the KCET Merit list will be withheld. Make sure to check the KCET Cutoff here.
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!