KCET Result 2020: Students who have taken the Karnataka Common Entrance Test can check the KCET Result 2020. The Karnataka Common Entrance Test Results 2020 declared on 21st after the completion of the KCET 2020 Exam. It is made available in the online mode on the official website of KEA. Candidates can check their results along with the final answer key. All students have to enter their registration number to view their KCET 2020 Result and download the scorecard. The result of each candidate will carry the score obtained in each subject and the overall score obtained by the candidate. One must not forget to take a print out of the scorecard for future references.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
Download KCET Result: Check Now
Note: The fees and the seat-matrix ratio will remain the same as it was for the academic year 2019-2020. Due to the pandemic, the Karnataka government has decided to hold the counselling process completely online.
KCET Result Release 2020
Check all the relevant details related to the release of the KCET result 2020.
|Mathematics & Biology Exam Date||30th July 2020|
|Physics & Chemistry Exam Date||31st July 2020|
|Kannada Language Test in Bangalore (only for Horanadu, Gadinadu and Kannadiga candidates)||1st August 2020|
|Provisional KCET answer key 2020 availability||August 2020 (released)|
|Announcement of KCET Results 2020||21st August 2020 (Declared)|
How to Download KEA CET Result 2020?
The result will release in online mode. Check the steps given below to view your result after it has been announced.
- Go to the KCET official website.
- Or click on the Result link.
- Enter your registration number and click on the submit button.
- Your result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same.
Challenging the KCET Result 2020
- Challenge the result by raising the objections within 3 days of the announcement of the KCET 2020 result. The results of these candidates will be released later.
- Objections can only be raised against the qualifying marks on the KCET results sheet. The candidate cannot raise objections against the marks scored in the KCET.
- Objections can be raised only on qualifying examination marks, missing rank on the result of KCET 2020 sheet, and or version code of KEA CET question paper incorrectly marked.
- To challenge the result sheet, cross verify the qualifying examination marks, and if there is any discrepancy contact the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) and get the ranks rectified.
- The candidate, whose result will be withheld against the want of qualifying examination marks, must submit a photocopy of his/ her marks card of the qualifying examination via speed post or in person.
Information on KCET Scorecard/ Result 2020
KEA CET Result will carry the below list of information.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Exam Name
- Subject wise score
- Rank of the candidate
- Total score obtained by the candidate
KEA CET Merit List 2020
Along with the result and answer key, the KCET merit list will also be published. Candidates will be able to check the merit list on the official website of KEA. The preparation of the merit list is on the candidate’s performance in CET, NATA, NEET along with class 10+2 performance. Karnataka Examinations Authority will be publishing the listed course wise on the official website i.e cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
After the release of the KCET results, the exam conducting authorities will release the cutoff. Along with the results, the final KCET Answer key 2020 will also be made available. Students must take a print out of the results and keep it for future references.
Those candidates who have not submitted their 10+2 mark sheets, will not be able to check their merit list. The candidate who is appearing for class 12th examination in 2020 and has not submitted the documents, his/ her final result of the KCET Merit list will be withheld. Make sure to check the KCET Cutoff here.
If you have any queries, do ask us in the comments section below!