AEEE Admit Card 2020 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham or Amrita University will conduct the AEEE Engineering Entrance Examination for the selection of the candidates for the academic session 2020-21. In order to appear for the exam, candidates need to have the hall ticket. Admit card is the very essential document to carry because it grants access to the candidates inside the examination hall. One can download the AEEE Admit Card from the official website of Amrita School of Engineering. AEEE University will generate the AEEE Hall Ticket 2020 once the candidate completes the AEEE Slot Booking process. The Admit Card is to be checked thoroughly for any sort of discrepancies and kept safe throughout the admission process. Don’t forget to take it on the day of the examination.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
Go through this article to learn more about the AEEE Admit Card 2020 procedure and other related important details.
AEEE Admit Card/Hall Ticket Date 2020
Those candidates who successfully enroll for the AEEE 2020 examination, can download their respective AEEE hall tickets on 6th April 2020. Candidates should be aware of the complete dates and schedule for the AEEE 2020 Exam so as not to miss any important events.
|Slot Booking for AEEE 2020 CBT||9th August – 16th August 2020|
For Absentees: August 21-23, 2020
|Download AEEE Admit Card||9th August – 16th August 2020|
For Absentees: August 21-23, 2020
|AEEE Exam Date||17th- 20th August 2020|
For Absentees: August 25-27, 2020
How to Download AEEE Admit Card 2020?
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will issue the Amrita University Admit Card 2020 after the Slot Booking Process. The Admit Card is a crucial document to those who are going to write the exam. The hall ticket is produced to only those worthy candidates who have successfully submitted their application form on time. Photograph and signature shall be uploaded on or before the last date of the form. Hall ticket will be available online in the official site of AEEE for online and offline exam
In order to have the admit card, candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
For Online Exam
- Go to the official website of Amrita School of Engineering.
- Locate the link that takes you to the AEEE Admit Card for Online Exam. ( A direct link will be provided here as well)
- Locate the login console.
- Login to the registered ID with the registration number/ application number and date of birth.
- Enter the online slot booking portal. (This step is only meant for the candidates who are going to give the exam online. Offline exam candidates must move on to the next step)
Details mentioned in the slot booking:
- Choose the convenient Exam center for appearing in the examination.
- Select the appropriate exam date.
- Decide the suitable exam time/ shift.
- After successfully booking the slot preferences, the online Admit card will be generated.
- Candidate can take a relevant number of prints fo future reference.
For Offline Exam
- Visit the official site of the AEEE
- Look for the link for AEEE Admit card for offline Exam
- Enter into the link and enter the application number and D.O.B
- Admit card will appear in front of the screen.
NOTE: Online and offline exams admit card will be issued online in the official site of AEEE. Do not seek the link before the University releases it. University will issue the online exam admit card at first and release the offline exam admit card later.
Important Points regarding AEEE Admit Card 2020
- No candidate will receive the Amrita Admit Cards via post.
- The AEEE Admit Card contains details like the Name, Registration Number of the candidate, Date of Exam, Address of the Exam Centre allotted, etc.
- The entry of the candidate will be in question if he/ she fails to bring forth the AEEE hall ticket to the examination venue.
- Candidates should show the Admit Card upon being asked to show the Admit Card by the invigilators inside the examination venue.
- Admit Card is an important document and must be kept safe until the admission process is over.
Details Mentioned on AEEE Admit Card 2020
Candidates, while accessing the AEEE Hall Ticket 2020, must check that all the particulars cited below are produced on their admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Complete Address
- Phone Number/ Contact Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Application Number
- Selected Course for the pursuit
- Signature of the candidate and exam authority
- Date, time and slot of exam
- Exam Venue Address
- Instructions for the examination
Instructions Given On AEEE Admit Card 2020
Below are certain instructions regarding the exam Amrita entrance exam. Candidates must read them in order to understand the necessary guidelines and avoid committing any mistakes.
- AEE Admit Card is a very important document and therefore the candidate must make sure that he/ she should carry the document to the exam venue. Invigilators will not allow the students if they don’t have the Admit Card.
- Make sure to reach the exam venue at least 45 minutes before the prescribed time schedule.
- Candidates will have to show the AEEE Admit Card and an Identity Proof to the exam invigilators during the verification of the documents at the exam center. The identity card must bear the candidate’s photograph and date of birth. Voters ID/Passport/ Aadhaar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ ID card issued by the Institute last attended/ any other ID card issued by the Central/ State Governments can be used.
- University will provide a maximum of 3 sheets for rough work and once the exam is over the candidates have to return the rough sheets to the proctors.
- Candidates cannot carry any of the belongings to the exam center or any gadgets like cell phones, calculators, etc.
Code of Conduct for AEEE 2020 Candidates
The conduct in the examination hall of the candidates is governed by all Rules and Regulations of the Board. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per rules.
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their question paper only.
- Any conversation or gesture or disturbance in the Examination Room/ Hall will term as misbehavior.
- The examination will follow the general rules laid down in the AEEE Exam Pattern 2020.
- If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled and he/ she will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of the offense.
- The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle as no change in answer once marked is allowed.
- Use of eraser or white/ correction fluid on the OMR answer sheet is not permissible as the OMR answer sheets are machine gradable and it may lead to wrong evaluation.
- Don not dark more than one circle otherwise University will treat it as a wrong way of marking and deduct one-fourth marks for each question.
- Prior to handing over the OMR Answer Sheet soon after the examination is over, the candidate must sign the attendance sheet as proof.
In case of any other doubts or queries, comment down below. We will guide you.