|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
AEEE Admit Card 2020 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham or Amrita University will be releasing the AEEE Admit Card for the Engineering Entrance Examination going to be held for the academic admission of 2020 session. Candidates will be asked to download the AEEE Admit Card since it will be the document that grants access to the candidates inside the examination hall. The AEEE Admit Card 2020 will be generated once the candidate completes the AEEE Slot Booking process. Candidates can download the AEEE Admit Card from the official website of Amrita School of Engineering. The Admit Card is to be checked thoroughly for any sort of discrepancies and kept safe throughout the admission process.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
In this article, read about the AEEE Admit Card 2020, its release dates, downloading procedure and other related important details.
AEEE Admit Card 2020 Release Dates
Candidates successfully enrolling for the AEEE 2020 examination will be able to download their respective AEEE Admit Cards during the month of April 2020. Candidates should be aware of the complete dates and schedule for the AEEE 2020 Exam so as to not miss out any important events.
|1||Slot Booking for AEEE 2020 CBT||1st week of April 2020|
|2||Download AEEE Admit Card||April 2020|
Download AEEE Admit Card 2020 – Complete Procedure
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will issue the AEEE Admit Card 2020 throughout the AEEE Slot Booking Process, i.e. April 2020. The AEEE Admit Card is crucial to be able to write the examination, and the hall ticket is produced only to those worthy candidates who have submitted their application form thorough in all veneration, on or before the last date indicated. Photograph and signature image shall be uploaded on or before the last date.
AEEE Admit Card 2020 Offline
Candidates who have registered for offline mode exam will have to download their AEEE Admit Card in the online mode. To download the AEEE Admit Card for the Offline Examination, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Amrita School of Engineering.
- Locate the link that gets you to the AEEE Admit Card.
- A direct link will be provided here as well
- Locate the login console
- Login Into the registered account using the registered Email ID or Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The Admit Cards will appear on the screen in the PDF format
- Candidates can download the Admit Card from therein.
AEEE Admit Card 2020 Online
Candidates going to appear for the Computer Based Test will have to go through the AEEE Slot Booking Procedure first. To download the AEEE Admit Card for the online examination, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Amrita School of Engineering:
- Locate the login console.
- Login to the registered ID with the registration number/ application number and date of birth.
- Enter in the online slot booking portal.
- Choose the convenient Exam center for appearing in the examination.
- Select the appropriate exam date for appearing in the exam.
- Decide on the suitable exam time/ shift for appearing in the exam.
- After successfully booking the slot preferences, the online Admit card will be generated.
- Candidate can take relevant number of prints.
Important Points regarding the AEEE Admit Card 2020
- No candidate will be receiving the Admit Cards via post.
- The Admit Card will contain details like the Name and Registration Number of the candidate, Date of Exam, Address of the Exam Centre allotted etc.
- The entry of the candidate will be in question if he/ she fails to bring forth the AEEE Admit Card to the examination venue.
- Candidates should show the Admit Card up on being asked to show the Admit Card by the invigilators inside the examination venue.
- Admit Card is an important document and must be keep safe till the admission process is over.
Details Mentioned On AEEE Admit Card 2020
Candidates, while accessing the AEEE Admit Card 2020, must check that all the particulars cited below are produced on their AEEE 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Complete Address
- Phone Number/ Contact Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Application Number
- Selected Course for pursuit
- Signature of the candidate and exam authority
- Date, time and slot of exam
- Exam Venue Address
- Instructions for the examination
Instruction given on AEEE Admit Card 2020
- AEEE Admit Card is a very important document and therefore the candidate must make sure that he/ she should carry the document to the exam venue; without the Admit Card, entry will be prohibited.
- Make sure to reach the exam venue at least 45 minutes before the prescribed time schedule.
- Candidates will have to show the AEEE Admit Card and an Identity Proof to the exam invigilators during the verification of the documents at the exam center. The identity card must bear candidate’s photograph and date of birth. Voters ID/Passport/ Aadhaar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ ID card issued by the Institute last attended/ any other ID card issued by the Central/ State Governments can be used.
- For rough work, a maximum of 3 sheets will be provided to the candidates and after the examination is over, the used rough sheets have to be returned to the proctors.
- Candidates cannot carry any of the belongings to the exam center or any gadgets like cell phone, calculators, etc.
Code of Conduct for the AEEE 2020 Candidates
The conduct in the examination hall of the candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the Board. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per rules.
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their question paper only.
- Any conversation or gesture or disturbance in the Examination Room/ Hall is deemed as misbehavior.
- The examination will follow the general rules laid down in the AEEE Exam Pattern 2020.
- If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled and he/ she will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of offence.
- The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle as no change in answer once marked is allowed.
- Use of eraser or white/ correction fluid on the OMR answer sheet is not permissible as the OMR answer sheets are machine gradable and it may lead to wrong evaluation.
- If more than one circle is darkened or if the response is marked in any other manner except the ‘Correct Method’ shown above, it shall be treated as wrong way of marking and one fourth marks i.e. one mark will be deducted for each question.
- Prior to handing over the OMR Answer Sheet soon after the examination is over, the candidate must sign the attendance sheet as a proof.