KEA is short for Karnataka Examination Authority and is responsible for conducting by Common Entrance Exam in Karnataka State. The KEA 2022 Exam will be conducted separately over two days. All aspiring candidates must fill up the KEA 2022 CET application form in order to appear for the examination.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
The KEA Common Entrance Test 2022 takes place for the purpose of determining the eligibility/merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full-time courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Naturopathy & Yoga, Unani, Homoeopathy, Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Farm Science courses i.e, Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons) Sericulture, B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.Sc. Agri Bio-Tech, B.HSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.F.Sc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)., B.Sc. (Hons) Agri. Marketing & Co‐Op, B. Pharma and Pharma‐D course, in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un‐Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2019-20.
About KEA 2022 – Karnataka Examination Authority
Candidates are hereby informed to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and understand /acquaint themselves:-
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Candidates have to apply online for KEA CET on the official website of kea.kar.nic.in. For admission to Engineering, AYUSH, Farm Science, B.Pharm courses KEA will conduct the CET. For admission to Medical and Dental courses candidates have to qualify in the NEET 2022 examination.
- Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the official website (cetonline.karnataka.gov.in).
- Online submission of the Application Form may be made by accessing the KEA website. Instructions for Online Submission of the Application Form are available in the Information Bulletin and on the kea.kar. nic.in cet 2022.
- Follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the KEA website kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as a reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of the finally submitted online application.
- Proof of fee paid
- 2-3 copies of identical Photographs that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
- Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, the e-mail address entered in the online application form are his/her own as in case of urgency KEA may send information /communications by SMS or mail on a given mobile number and mailing ID only.
- The Candidate /parents shall be held responsible for non-receipt of the latest information due to the wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till admission in College or Institution.
- For the latest updates, candidates must remain in touch with the KEA Website till the completion of the final round of counselling.
- Candidates /parents are advised to visit KEA 2022 website regularly for the latest news /updates and also check their mobile /e-mail as in case of urgency KEA may send the information /communications.
KEAKCET Highlights 2022
|Full Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Common Name||KEA CET/ KCET|
|Exam conducting Body||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Level of Examination||State-level|
|Mode of Examination||offline pen and paper-based mode.|
|Admission In||Affiliated colleges of Karnataka|
|Counselling conducting Body||KEA|
KEA KCET 2022
KCET 2022: KEA KCET is short for Karnataka Common Entrance Test and is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The KCET 2022 will be conducted separately over two days. All aspiring candidates must fill the KCET application form in order to appear for the examination.
KEA CET 2022 Eligibility Conditions
Only eligible candidates will be considered for the candidature of KEA CET. The eligibility criteria will be prescribed by KEA. Check the KEA CET eligibility criteria to know whether you are eligible to take the exam or not.
- You must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- The aspirant should have studied Physics and Mathematics as main subjects and English as a language subject. Candidates must have studied Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology as an elective subject in class XII.
- The general category candidates should have obtained at least 45% aggregate scores in class 10+2. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories SC, ST Category I, and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B), candidates need to have secured minimum 40% marks. Know About KCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Engineering / Technology courses:
A candidate who has passed the Q.E. with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio‐Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer Science as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study and obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks in the optional subjects in the Q. E. is eligible for Engineering / Technology courses. 40% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST, Category‐I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B) Category candidates. Provided that, the marks obtained by the candidate in Bio‐Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer Science in the Q. E., will be considered in place of Chemistry, in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage, only for the purpose of determination of eligibility and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of Engineering / Technology courses.
Based on the performance of the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in both the Common Entrance Test and the Qualifying Examination by taking the marks in equal proportions, the Engineering rank list will be prepared and published.
Who can apply for KEA 2022 CET Exam?
- No candidate shall be eligible for admission to Government Seats unless he is a citizen of India.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than the universities listed in the notification at VTU Website are NOT eligible and candidates who have passed from Karnataka State Open University are also NOT eligible.
- A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 2nd PUC/12th Standard in 2022 whose result is awaited, may apply and appear for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KEA CET) 2022 but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to any of the course specified in 1 above if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks.
- The educational qualifications/eligibility criteria prescribed by the Competent Authority in regulations/guidelines issued from time to time will be applicable in deciding eligibility.
- Eligibility / admissions / allotments made to and by the colleges shall be subject to approval by MCI / DCI / AICTE / COA / CCIM / Government / concerned University / Apex Bodies / etc.
Eligibility Conditions for Government Seats under KEA 2022
- No candidate shall be eligible for admission to Government Seats unless he is a citizen of India and satisfies any one of the following conditions:-
- Each condition is specified as a clause and is individually referred by a code. The documents to be produced during verification of documents in support of the claim for each of the Clauses are also detailed below the respective clauses.
- The candidates who do not satisfy any of the Clauses / Eligibility Criteria detailed below and the candidates who do not produce the prescribed documents in the original will not be eligible for admission to professional courses under Government quota seats.
- Other than the certificate mentioned in clauses, if a candidate claiming seat under Article 371 (j) Hyderabad-Karnataka region reservation, the candidate should produce an eligibility certificate from the concerned Assistant Commissioner in Annexure-A as per the format.
Courses Under KEA 2022 CET
After qualifying KEA CET, Candidates can get admission to the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- B.Sc in Agriculture, Horticulture, Sericulture, Forestry
- B.Sc Agri Bio-Technology
- BH.Sc. (Home Science),
- B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Food Science & Technology
- B.F.Sc. (Fisheries),
- B.Sc (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op)
- AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy) courses
KEA CET Application Form 2022
Candidates have to enter the application details online to become eligible for admission to Professional Courses through Karnataka Examinations Authority. Please note the following.
- Karnataka KEA 2022 CET online application is a user-friendly application.
- Firstly, candidates have to download the blank application and in consultation with parents confirm the information /details to be entered in the downloaded application form and familiarise the same by practicing at home.
- Candidates will be provided with all the information required for each entry during the filling of online application.
- Most of the fields will be only a selection from the readily available information, and all the fields are self-explanatory with a drop-down menu; the candidates have to select the suitable /appropriate items from the list.
- The entire online application process is in two phases. In the first phase, candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and also can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit /delete /add any information any number of times.
- In the second phase, the candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application are correct.
- Once the declaration is done there is no provision to change / edit/ delete/ add any information to the entries already made by the candidates.
- Candidates are informed to make sure that the entries made before declaration are correct.
- After declaration candidates have to select the specified banks from the list and download the challan for making the payment at the respective bank.
- After completion of all the processes, the candidates are required to take a final printout of the online application form for further process at the time of online seat allotment.
How to Fill KEA 2022 CET Application Form?
- The KEA CET Application Form releases in the online mode only.
- Candidates were required to first register themselves on the application portal to fill-up the form.
- Applicants had to be ready with their personal and academic details to be filled in the application form.
- During application form filling, candidates were asked to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed specifications.
- The KEA CET application fee varied according to the category of the candidate. Applicants must provide only the correct information while filling up the form.
KEA 2022 CET Application Form Fee
The Karnataka CET application fee for various categories is given.
- Application fee payment is available in offline mode (Bank Challan).
- Candidates residing outside India can pay the fee through DD drawn in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority payable at Bangalore.
- DD should be sent to the KEA address mentioning the application number.
KEA CET Exam Pattern 2022
Do you know the right Exam pattern? The KEA CET exam pattern includes details about the examination like the mode and duration of the exam and information about the exam pattern like the number of questions, number of sections, the marking scheme, etc. Get the full exam pattern listed below.
- The KEA 2022 exam will be conducted in the offline pen and paper-based mode.
- 1 hour 20 minutes for each paper will be allotted to complete the KEA 2022 CET (paper-1 for Mathematics and paper-2 for Chemistry and Physics).
- There will be a total of 180 questions. 60 from Physics, 60 from Chemistry, and 60 from Mathematics.
- KEA 2022 CET question paper will consist of objective-type questions.
- The language of the question paper will be English or Kannada.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer without any provision of a marking scheme.
The Karnataka Exam Authority Common Entrance Test KCET will be held on TWO days in FOUR different sessions for four subjects. On the first day, a test will be conducted for Biology and Mathematics subjects in two sessions, and on the next day test will be conducted for Physics and Chemistry subjects in two sessions as per the date and time notified. Each paper /subject will be conducted for 60 marks each with a duration of 80 minutes.
Each question paper will be of Multiple Choice Questions (Objective) type. The question paper in each subject will be in 16 different versions and each question will have four different options. Each question will carry ONE mark. The candidate is expected to attempt all the questions, in order to obtain maximum marks. In other words, there is no choice of questions. THERE WILL BE NO NEGATIVE EVALUATION WITH REGARD TO WRONG / INCORRECT ANSWERS BUT MARKS WILL NOT BE AWARDED IN RESPECT OF MULTIPLE ANSWERS for the same question. The version code of the question paper will be boldly printed on the facing sheet of the question paper.
The version code of the question papers given to a student may be different OR may be the same for different sessions.
Mode of Conducting the KEA KAR Test 2022
In order to obtain admission to any of the professional courses through KEA, a candidate must appear for the Common Entrance Test as per their choice of courses, which will be conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore. The (KEA CET) Common Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted at 54 places, spread over Karnataka. Candidates who have passed or are appearing for the Qualifying Examination within Karnataka should write the ‘KEA Test‘ in a test centre assigned by the KEA within the district in which the candidate has studied 2nd PUC or 12th standard.
KEA CET Syllabus 2022
Candidates must clearly go through the correct KEA CET syllabus in order to prepare efficiently. The KEA CET 2022 syllabus will be based on the topics studied in class 11th and 12th as prescribed by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State.
KEA 2022 CET Admit Card
The CET Admit Card will be issued for all the registered candidates. The Karnataka Examination Authority will release the Admit card in the online mode. On the Admit Card portal, candidates will be required to enter their KEA CET Application Number and date of birth. KEA 2022 CET Hall ticket is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to the exam centre on the day of the examination. The KEA CET hall ticket will carry crucial details like the name of the candidate, the exam centre date and address, the exam time, photograph and signature of the candidate, and other details. Candidates must mandatorily carry the KEA CET Admit card 2022 to the exam centre as the absence of it will debar the candidate from taking the exam.
KEA CET Exam Centres 2022
The exam centres of KEA CET are the places where the entrance examination will be conducted by the authorities. While filling the application form, the candidates will have to select their preferred exam cities. Allotment of exam centre will be done according to the preferred exam city and availability of the centre. Details about the exam centre will be present on the admit card. An exam city may have multiple KEA CET exam centres. For the previous session, there were 53 exam cities involved in the examination.
The examination centre for writing ‘KEA CET 2022’ in respect of all the candidates will be assigned by the KEA Computers on a random basis. The candidates who have passed or are appearing for Q. E. within Karnataka should write the ‘CET 2022’ in a place within the district in which they have studied the 2nd PUC or 12th standard. If the ‘CET 2022’ examination centres are located in more than one place in a district, the candidate can choose any one of the places.
For example: If the candidates have studied their 2nd PUC/ 12th standard in ‘Mysore or any place in the Mysore district’, then they have to write CET only in ‘MYSORE’. If they have studied in ‘Bellary Dist’, then they can write CET either in ‘HOSPET’ or in ‘BELLARY’.
KEA CET Answer Key 2022
After the completion of the entrance test, the provisional answer key will be published on the date notified by the Karnataka Examination Authority on the KEA Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in. The candidates /parents /lecturers can file their objections, if any, addressed to the “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore” on or before the prescribed date either in person or only through SPEED POST /email: keauthority‐[email protected], with regard to any of the published answer Key, along with all supporting documents /justification. The objections received by the KEA will be placed before an Expert Committee, whose decision will be final for the determination of the right answer key. The answer key approved by the Expert Committee will be applied during evaluation for determination of merit order
The KEA 2022 CET answer key will be published by KEA in a few days after the offline exam has been conducted. The KEA CET answer key will carry all answers to the questions asked in the examination. With the help of the answer key, candidates will be able to cross-check their own answers and have an idea of the probable score that he/they will be scoring in the examination. In case candidates raise objections with valid proof against answers provided in the provisional answer key, then the admission committee will consider the objections and then release the final answer key for candidates.
OPTICAL MARK READER SHEETS AS ANSWER SHEETS
A model of the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheets that will be used for marking the answers by the candidates is hosted on the kea.kar.nic.in CET 2022. The need for the replica has compelled us to design the OMR sheet in such a way that all the information and the answers are marked only on one side. The top portion of the sheet is meant for furnishing the particulars about the candidates such as the Name, CET Number, Version code, and serial number of the question booklet. The bottom portion is meant for marking the answers, affixing the signature of the room Invigilator & candidates, and also for affixing the Left-Hand Thumb Impression of the candidate. The space meant for the subject would have been pre-marked. The square blocks in each item should be filled by the candidate in capital letters and numbers. The circles corresponding to the letters or numbers are meant to be completely shaded using a blue or black ink ballpoint pen only.
KEA CET Cutoff 2022
The cut-off is the minimum marks that a candidate must obtain in order to be eligible for admissions to engineering institutes. Karnataka CET cut off will be released by the exam conducting authorities with opening and closing ranks for different institutes and branches of engineering. The preparation o the KEA CET cut-off is on the basis of certain factors like the number of seats, the number of candidates, the difficulty level of the exam, and cutoff trends of previous years. Only those who meet the cut-off can appear for the counselling procedure.
KEA CET Merit List 2022
As per the merit list by the KEA, the Medical / Dental, ISM & H, Engineering, Architecture, etc, ranks will be published on KEA Website kea.kar.nic.in 2022. The correct answer key and the list of candidates whose results have been withheld and the reasons for withholding the results will also be published along with the results. The candidates whose results are withheld for want of 2nd PUC/ 12th Std. Marks and date of birth such candidates /parents need not worry because ranks will be assigned as and when they submit the required documents on the specified dates during office hours.
Candidates who have any objections in respect of any of the entries or issues or discrepancies in the result sheets, such as discrepancy/changes in the Q. E. marks, version code, NEET/ NATA scores, etc., except the marks secured in the Common Entrance Test, can submit their objections within three days from the date of publication of the CET ‐ 2022 result and thereafter result will be published for such candidates. (See box item given below for details about intermediary ranks/ Spot ranks i.e., ranks ending with G55, G44, G33, etc.)
- The candidates are requested to verify their qualifying examination marks printed on the result sheets without fail if there is any discrepancy with reference to qualifying examination marks the same should be brought to the notice of this office immediately for fresh assignment of ranks if any.
- Candidates whose results will be withheld for want of qualifying examination marks should submit a photocopy of their Q. E. marks card either in person or through ‘Speed Post’ to the KEA and the ranks in respect of such candidates will be published subsequently.
KEA CET Result 2022
The exam conducting body will release Karnataka CET Result 2022 in the online mode on the official website. The KCET results will release on the official website for all those candidates who participate in the KEA CET Exam. Candidates have to download the scorecard by entering their KEA CET registration number. The Result of each candidate will carry the score obtained in each subject and the overall score obtained by the candidate. The candidate must not forget to take a printout of the scorecard for future references.
KEA CET Counselling and Seat Allotment 2022
The qualified candidates shall get the call for counselling and seat allotment procedure based on the merit of the candidate. The KCET 2022 counselling will be conducted in both offline and online mode. Candidates will get the call on the basis of his/her preference of the college and course for document verification and seat allotment procedure. After seat allotment candidates will have to go to the institute and get the documents verified.
Participating Institutes in KEA 2022 Exam
Admissions into the participating institutes of KEA CET is on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the examination. Around 220 government colleges/private aided/private un-aided/institutes of Karnataka will be participating in the examination of KEA CET 2022.
KEA CET 2022 Highlights
- You can fill the application online mode only.
- Appearing candidates can also fill the application form of KEA CET.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the SBI bank challan.
- Candidates can check their eligibility from the above-given section.
- The eligibility criteria vary as per the courses opted by the students.
- The application form is common for all the courses.
- You can attend only physics, chemistry and biology papers.
KEA 2022 Contact Details
Karnataka Examinations Authority(KEA)
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
E-mail: [email protected]
Helpline: 080 – 23 460 460 (5 Lines)
From 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
If you have any questions related to KEA 2022 CET, do ask us in the comments section below!
Sir I have lost my application form how can I get it again ? http://www.kea.nic.in
.inis not opening pleas help me sir
At the time of registration, you must have provided an email ID & contact number. The College authorities would have sent the user name and password on it. Use it to login into the KCET portal and find the application number. If this doesn’t work out, then contact the college.
how to open kcet form which we are filled already but i forgot my user id we paid fee also
You can only check the application when you log in. If you have forgotten the user id, you must gain it back by emailing to the official authority as there is no means provided to get the user Id back. Otherwise, there is no way.
Sir we r in A.P my child , is studying 2nd inter now he is eligible to write k. CET please inform me sir
Hi, you must fulfill any one of the eligibility criteria given below for outside Karnataka Candidates to write KCET 2019:
1. The candidate and either of the parent’s mother tongue should be Kannada, Tulu or Kodava and either of parent
was domiciled in the state of Karnataka, such candidate should have passed the qualifying examination from a
University or Board or any other Institution located outside Karnataka and should be residing outside the State
of Karnataka as on 1st May of 2019. Provided that the candidate shall undergo a Kannada Language test
conducted by KEA.
2. The candidates who have studied TEN full academic years in Kannada Medium from 1st standard to 10th standard in places outside the state of Karnataka. Such candidates need not appear for Kannada Language Test conducted by KEA. Provided the candidate should have studied and passed the qualifying examination from any Government or Government recognized educational institution.
3. The Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates (including clause ‘n’) who have studied TEN full academic years in Kannada Medium from 1st standard to 10th standard in places outside the state of Karnataka need not appear for Kannada Language Test conducted by KEA.
KCET Application Form releasing date, Please tell me
First week of February, 2019