KCET Admit Card 2020: The Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance examination and candidates need to carry their KCET Admit Card 2020 to the exam centre to take the examination. Candidates will be able to download the admit card in the online mode from the official website. All the candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form without any error will be issued the KEA CET 2020 admit card.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
KCET 2020 Admit card is regarded as one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Those who do not have KCET admit card 2020 will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and sit for the examination. To view and download the admit card of KCET, candidates will be required to enter their KCET 2020 Application Number and date of birth. Also, while downloading, each candidate must make sure that their KCET hall ticket 2020 has all the necessary details printed on it. The KCET Admit Card Download link will be available here.
KCET Admit Card 2020 Release Date
Candidates should check the relevant date when the KCET hall ticket will be released. Dates have been tabulated below:
|Availability of admit card||Postponed|
|KCET Maths Exam Date||To be Announced|
|KEA CET Physics & Chemistry Exam Date|
|Kannada Language Test in Bangalore (only for Horanadu, Gadinadu and Kannadiga candidates)|
How to Download KEA CET Hall Ticket 2020?
Follow the steps below to easily check and download the admit card.
- Go to the official website of KEA.
- Now click on the Admit Card link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- Enter your Application number and date of birth.
- KCET Admit card 2020 will display on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the same.
Things To Note About KCET Admit Card 2020
- The KCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be made available in the online mode on the official website only.
- Along with the admit card of KCET, all appearing candidates have to carry a valid government ID proof and a passport size photograph of the candidate.
- The kea.kar.nic.in cet hall ticket 2020 will carry all important information, therefore no candidate must spoil it or damage it in any matter whatsoever.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates should reach out to the official authorities before the date of examination.
Details On KCET Hall Ticket
Applicants must make sure to check that their KCET Admit card contains the information listed below:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- KCET 2020 application number
- Name and address of the test centre
- Date and time of the entrance exam
KCET Exam Centres 2020
KCET 2020 will be conducted in various exam centers which are likely to be 53 exam cities. Appearing students of KCET 2020 have to select their preferred exam cities when they are filling up their application form. Candidates should choose their exam centers wisely and near their address so that they can reach the exam hall on time. All appearing candidates must note they can choose an exam centre of their choice from at least 53 KCET centres prescribed by the exam conducting authorities. Students will be allotted seats based on their preferred exam centre and availability of seats. All details regarding the exam centre will be printed on the admit card.
Check the KCET exam centres 2020 given below:
Please note that the KCET Admit Card 2020 will not be sent by post, courier or e-mail. Candidate must check that all the details on their Admit Card issued are correct. The KCET hall ticket 2020 has to be preserved till the admission procedure is over. No candidate will be allowed to use any kind of electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators, or wristwatches inside the exam hall.
If you have any queries, ask us in the comments section below!