KCET Exam Centres 2020: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will conduct the KCET exam for the session 2020-21. There will be various exam centres across the state in which the KCET 2020 exam will take place. The eligible and willing candidates who are going to appear for the KCET exam have to select the exam centre as per their preference. KEA will provide the exam centre to the students as per the preference of the students and seat availability. If there is no seat left then KEA will give another exam centre to the students which will be nearest to them. Admit Card will contain the information about the KCET 2020 exam centre. So before filling the exam centres, go through the list of exam centre of KCET and make a decision accordingly. Read the articles given below to know about the KCET Exam centres 2020.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
KCET 2020 Exam Centre
Candidates who are willing to appear for KCET 2020 must be clear about the exam centres. This is because candidates have to make a selection of the exam centre while filling the form. Keep the following things in mind while the selection of the exam centre.
- No changes in the exam centre after the submission of the KCET Application form.
- Candidates who are seeking eligibility under Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses should appear for CET 2020 in a test center located at Bangalore only.
- Candidates should select the exam center located in the same district from where they have qualified their PUC / 12th standard/equivalent examination
|K G F|
Important Points Regarding KCET Exam Centres
- Candidates have to make the choice of the KCET centres while filling the application form.
- After the submission of the application form candidates will not have any provision to change the examination centre.
- The concerned authority allots the seats to the candidates. Candidates are allotted the centres of their preference. But in some cases, if the centres get full or there is less no. of candidates then the authority will change the examination centre. However, the authority will try their best to give the students the exam centre near to them.
- Details regarding the allotted examination centre will be available in the admit card of the students.
- Candidates must be aware of the location of the examination centre to avoid last-minute misfortune.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre on the day of the exam on the prescribed day and time. as mention in the admit card
KCET Admit Card 2020
In order to appear for the KEA CET exam, it very important to have the KCET admit card. KCET Hall ticket act as an identity card for the candidates on the day of the examination. Admit card contains a list of information like candidates’ names, exam date and time, exam centre, etc. It is through the hall ticket of the KCET that the candidates come to know about the exam centre. Failing to have the hall ticket no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Thus it is very essential to have the admit card for KCET or any other exam.