KCET Application Form 2020: All candidates who wish to appear for the state level entrance examination, have to fill and submit KCET Registration form. The KCET 2020 registration process will be available in the online mode from the 1st week of February 2020. Applicants must fill and submit the form within the allotted time frame. The application form of KCET 2020 is made in such a way that candidates can easily fill-up the form. According to the previous year’s trends, the KCET 2020 application form will be released in the 1st week of February.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
The entire online application process will be in two phases. In the first phase, candidates have to fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and also can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. The second phase will start when the candidate has to confirm the declaration and no editing will be allowed in the application form.
KCET Application/Registration Form Date 2020
Check the dates for the events related to application form release, given in the table below:
|Availability of online application form|
|Last Date to submit the application form|
|Application Form correction date|
KCET Application Fee 2020
Those who are eligible and willing to fill the application form also have to pay the application fee in the offline mode through e-challan. Candidates will also be given the option to pay the fee through the online Billdesk gateway. Applicants have to pay the fee according to the category they belong to. Check the application fees given below.
|Category||Application Fee||Bank Charges||Post Office Charges|
|General/ OBC||Rs.650||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|Applicants who Studied Outside Karnataka||Rs. 750||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
How To Apply For KCET 2020
Candidates are required to follow the procedure given below to easily fill KCET application form 2020. The steps are:
Step 1: KCET Registration
- Visit the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/ and click on the application form link. Now select the link “New User? Click Here to Register”, and you will be directed to the page of Instructions before proceeding to apply Online.
- Click on “proceed to apply online” after reading all the instructions.
- Select the nationality and School Board. (Candidates had to be Indian Nationals and should have taken Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2019).
- Then enter the 13 digits “students number” PUE department.
- Click on the “submit now” button.
- Fill up the required information.
- An application number and user Id will be sent on the registered Id and number of the candidate on successful registration.
Step 2: Fill The Application Form
- Login with the credentials and a student’s information page will appear.
- Provide information like Mother Tongue, Annual Income of the Family (in Rs.), Religion, Nationality, Reservation Category, Name of the Caste, Caste/ Category/ Income Certificate Number (if applicable), Caste List of OBC/ SC/ ST Category (if applicable), Selection of Eligibility Clause Code, Selection of Exam Centre of KCET 2020.
- Provide academic information as asked.
- After filling and checking all the details, candidates must click on “save and next” button.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images
- Upload the scanned image of your photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Candidates must upload the images in the correct specifications.
- Click on “save and next” button.
- Make sure that all details are correct as no modifications will be allowed after this.
- After this, the declaration page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “submit” button after you have read the declaration.
|Photograph||3.5 x 4.5 cm||jpg/ jpeg||5kb – 40 kb|
|Signature||3.5 x 1.5 cm||jpg/ jpeg||2kb 0 40 kb|
|left-hand thumb impression of the candidate||–||jpg/ jpeg||–|
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- This is the part of Phase II of KCET application 2020 as no changes can be made because the declaration has been submitted.
- The KCET application form fee 2020 can be paid either in the online mode through net banking, credit card, debit card or through offline mode via e-challan.
- After clicking on the Declaration, each applicant will be directed to the Challan tab where he/she can download the Challan by selecting the bank.
- Take a print out of the e-challan to make payment at the respective bank.
- The last step is to take a print out of the filled and submitted application form.
Forgotten KCET 2020 Login Password
Candidates will be required to do as instructed below to get the KCET password 2020:
- If you have forgotten the password, click on “Forgot Password?”
- Link to create a new Password.
- Enter the following details: User Id, Application Number, Secret Question, answer and enter the security code and finally click on submit.
- Now you will be directed to a new window “Create Password”.
- Enter User-Id, Application number, New password, enter the new password in the Confirm new password field.
- Finally, click on the Change password button.
- Once the candidate clicks “Change Password” the password will be changed according to the candidate’s given credential and she/ he can log in with his/ her New Password.
Eligibility Criteria for KCET Exam
Check the general KCET Eligibility Criteria given below before applying for KCET 2020.
- You must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- The aspirant should have studied Physics and Mathematics as main subjects and English as a language subject. Candidates must have studied Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology as an elective subject in class XII.
- The Candidates belonging to the general category should have obtained at least 45% aggregate scores in class 10+2. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories SC, ST Category I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B), candidates need to have secured minimum 40% marks.
- For admission to government seats, the candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than the universities
listed in the notification at VTU Website are NOT eligible and candidates who have passed from Karnataka State Open University are also NOT eligible.
- If you are a 12th appearing candidate in the year 2020, you are eligible to apply. However, you will not be allowed to take admission if you do not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks.
If you have any questions, make sure to comment it below.