KCET Answer Key 2020: Candidates who have taken the state level entrance examination of KCET, will be able to check the provisional and final KCET Answer key 2020. The answer key of KCET 2020 will be released in a few days after the examination has been conducted. The provisional answer key of KCET will release before the final answer key. Candidates who have any objection with this answer key can file objections against it. They can do so by visiting the official body in person or speed post or send it on the official mail id of KEA.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
The answer key is essential for all candidates to view as it gives them an idea of the performance of the candidates. The KCET 2020 answer key can also be used to calculate an estimated score of the candidate. The official answer key will release by the 1st week of May 2020 after reviewing all the challenges sent by the candidates.
How to Check KCET Answer Key 2020
Steps to view the KCET Answer key has been provided below:
- Go to the official website of KCET.
- Click on the answer key links.
- Also, click on the sets of answers keys and download the same.
- The KCET answer keys for Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics will be released separately.
Important Dates for KCET Answer Key 2020
Check the dates for the release of answer key given here:
|Mathematics & Biology Exam Date|
3rd week of April 2020
|Physics & Chemistry Exam Date|
4th week of April 2020
|Kannada Language Test in Bangalore (only for Horanadu, Gadinadu and Kannadiga candidates)|
4th week of April 2020
|Provisional answer key availability|
1st week of May 2020
KCET Answer Key (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
Candidates will be able to Download KCET Answer Key using the link which will be updated in the table below.
|KCET Physics Answer Key||Will Update|
|KCET Chemistry Answer Key||Will Update|
|KCET Maths Answer Key||Will Update|
|KCET Biology Answer Key||Will Update|
KCET 2020 OMR Response Sheet
All candidates have to take KCET 2020 in Optical-Machine Response sheets. A duplicate of the same will be uploaded by the KEA for the benefit of the candidates. A model of the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheets that will be used for marking the answers by the candidates will be uploaded on the official KEA Website. The need for the replica has compelled the exam conducting authority to design OMR sheet in such a way that all the information and the answers are marked only on one side.
- The top portion of the sheet has to be used for details about the candidates such as the Name, CET Number, Version code and the serial number of the question booklet.
- The bottom portion is meant for marking the answers, affixing the signature of the room Invigilator & candidates and also for affixing the Left-Hand Thumb Impression of the candidate.
- The space meant for the subject would have been pre-marked.
- The square blocks in each item should be filled by the candidate in capital letters and numbers.
- The circles corresponding to the letters or numbers are meant to be completely shaded using blue or black ink ball point pen only.
Steps to Challenge the KCET Answer Key 2020
After the provisional answer key has been released, candidates will be given the opportunity to challenge or raise objections against the answer key. If a parent or any candidate has any problem with the KCET 2020 answer key released, he/she can raise objections against the same. Check the procedure below to challenge the answer key:
- If the candidates find any discrepancies or are not satisfied with any answer, they can raise objections against the KCET provisional answer key 2020 key within 2-3 days of the release of the answer key.
- Candidates must send the objections in writing along with the proofs to Director, KEA, Bangalore through post or send it to KEA.
- The candidate must write their name, KCET 2020 Application number and address before sending it to the concerned authorities.
- The final answer key will release by KEA after it has checked the objections raised.
Candidates should check the answer keys as it helps in calculating the score of the candidate. With the estimated score, candidates can check previous years cutoff. If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!