KCET Application Form Correction 2021: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is the official authority that conducts the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET exam). It is conducted in an online mode. In order to register for KEA KAR KCET application form, the candidates must visit the official website of KCET (kea.kar.nic.in). It will be released in the month of March 2021. However, sometimes whilst filling the form, the candidates tend to make mistakes. To rectify such mistakes, KEA KAR opens the KCET application form correction facility. However, this facility is only available to those candidates, who successfully registered themselves before the last date. Therefore, in order to edit the CET Karnataka application registration form, the candidate must login using their user id & password. Furthermore, in order to know more about KEA KCET online application form correction, keakarnicin registration last date, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
KCET Application Form Correction Registration Date 2021
The candidates must keep vigilant regarding the correction date of KEA KCET 2021 registration form. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|KCET Application Form Correction Date||March 2021|
|Last Date To Correct The KCET Application Form||March 2021|
Steps To Apply For KEA KAR KCET 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates must follow certain steps in order to successfully register themselves. We have provided information related to the same below.
- First, the candidates must visit the official website of KCET 2021 (Keakarnicin)
- Thereafter, they must click on the KCET application form correction link.
- Subsequently, they must use their id & password in order to login.
- Thereafter, the KEA KAR online application registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Herein, the candidate can make the required changes
- Finally, they must click on the “declare” & then on the “submit” button to make the changes permanent in the CET Karnataka application form 2021.
KCET Application Form Correction Specification 2021
The candidate must upload their photograph, signature & left thumb impression in order to register successfully for KEA KCET registration form 2021. We have mentioned the image specification below.
|Photograph||5kb – 40kb||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||2kb – 40kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||2kb – 40kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
KCET Application Form Correction Registration Fee 2021
The fee criteria differs according to the category of the candidate. Therefore the candidate must check carefully before paying. We have mentioned information related to KCET online registration form fee. Check below.
|Karnataka GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates||INR 500|
|Karnataka SC/ST Category-1 & girl candidate||INR 250|
|Outside of Karnataka candidate||INR 750|
|Candidates outside of India||INR 5000|
More On KEA KCET Online Application Form Correction 2021
The candidates must keep certain points in mind whilst correcting the KEA KCET application form. We have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
- It is not possible for the candidate to rectify all the mistakes. He/she can only edit particular details, not all.
- The candidates who registered successfully will be able to make corrections in the KCET application form before the last date.
- It is imperative that the candidate edits the KCET application form within the stipulated time.
- In order to make corrections in the KCET application form, the candidate must use their Id & password.
KCET Admit Card 2021
The candidates who successfully registered themselves will be able to download the KEA KCET admit card. In order to do so, they must visit the official website of KEA. Thereafter, they must provide their valid login credentials, such as id & password. The KCET hall ticket is an important document. Hence, candidates must carry it to the examination hall, as there will be no entry without it. Therefore, the candidates must check that the KCET admit card consists of all valid information. In case of any discrepancy on the hall ticket, the candidates must contact the examination authority. Furthermore, the candidates must carry valid proof of identity along with the KCET admit card.
Documents Required Along With The KEA KCET Hall Ticket 2021
The candidate must carry a valid proof of identity along with the hall ticket. Therefore, we have provided the list of documents, from which the candidate must carry at least one proof of identity. Check below.
- Passport size colored photograph (same as on the application form)
- Any government-approved photo id proof needs to be carried. Some of the valid id proofs are:
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter ID
ABOUT KEA KAR KCET 2021
The Karnataka Examination Authority is the official body that conducts the KEA KCET 2021. The exam is conducted offline in a pen & paper-based test. Furthermore, the exam is conducted in order to provide aspiring candidates, admission in various courses such as B.Tech, B.E. etc. In order to apply for the KEA KCET exam, the candidates must fill up the online application form before the last date. Thereafter, they must download the KCET admit card. The KCET result will mention the names if the candidates who qualify. They will further be called for the KCET counselling process.