KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (commonly known as KIIT) has prepared certain set of norms and structures of pattern that they follow whilst formulating the question paper, marking schemes, and so on. Candidates will be gravely benefiting with the awareness of the KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern as this would help them make frame their preparation for the KIITEE 2020 Examination. The KIITEE Exam Pattern includes question paper formatting, section-wise distribution of question, marking scheme, and so on.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, readers will learn about the KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern and its related important information.
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020
- KIITEE 2020 Exam will be conducted in the online mode, i.e. Computer based standardized test.
- KIITEE 2020 will be conducted in English Language only.
- The total KIITEE 2020 Exam duration will be 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- The Question Paper set for the KIITEE will depend on the course that the candidate applies for. For B Tech, candidates will have to attempt questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The questions asked will be of objective nature.
- Every question will be Multiple Choice Questions with four options. There will be only a single correct answer.
- There will be 120 questions. 40 questions will be from Physics; 40 questions will be from Chemistry; 40 questions will be from Mathematics.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
Marking Scheme for KIITEE 2020
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will be conducting the Joint Entrance Exam for Engineering in the month of April and May 2019. The marking scheme that will be incorporated is as follows.
- There will be 120 questions in total
- Each subject will have 40 questions each
- Every correct attempt will carry an addition of 4 marks.
- There will be negative marking and each wrong answer will cost candidates 1 mark.
- Candidates can score a total of 480 marks.
- Questions that are not attempted will be regarded as null and void.
About KIITEE 2020 Examination
- KIIT 2020 Exam will be a computer based online test.
- Candidate must reach the examination venue at least 45 minutes earlier.
- At the venue, candidate will be asked for the admit card which he/she will have to show.
- Candidate will have an allotted seat which he/she has to locate and sit in.
- Candidate must not carry any electronic items inside the examination hall.
- Speaking of the computer based online test, candidate will be allotted a computer to give their test.
- They must log in with the password given in the KIITEE Admit Card 2020 and read the instructions given on the screen thoroughly.
- Candidates must start the examination when the dialog box opens with the initiation to start the exam.
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020 – Syllabus
A part of the KIITEE Examination is the Syllabus for the examination. Candidates can check out the important topics that will be asked in the KIITEE 2020 as follows.
|Physics||● Units and Measurement|
● Kinematics● Newton’s Laws of Motion
● Impulse and Momentum
● Work and Energy
● Rotational Motion
● Mechanisms of Solids and Fluids
● Magnetic Effect of Current
● Electromagnetic Induction
KIITEE 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry
|Chemistry||● States of Matter|
● Atomic Structure
● Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
● Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
● Organic Compounds with functional groups containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
KIITEE 2020 Syllabus for Mathematics
|Mathematics||● Sets, Relations, and Functions|
● Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations
● Matrices & Determinants
● Two Dimensional Coordinate Geometry
● Three Dimensional Coordinate Geometry
● Differential Calculus
● Integral Calculus
● Ordinary Differential Equations
● Linear Programming
● Mathematical Modeling