Kannur University Hall Ticket 2021 will be available soon for various course semester and annual examinations. The Examination Branch of Kannur University releases the Hall Ticket on its official website. Therefore, the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form can download the Hall Ticket. To download the hall ticket students have to provide the ‘Register Number / Application Number and Date of Birth’. Students must download the hall ticket and get the signature of identifying officers with a seal. They can download the Kannur University Hall Ticket through the link provided on this page.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The University uploads the hall ticket for the eligible students only. In this article, we are giving all the details to download the Kannur University Degree Exam Hall Ticket from the link given in the updates section. The students can also check Kannur University Application Form, Exam Date Sheet, Result, Fees, Eligibility, Merit List, etc.
- Kannur University Hall Ticket 2020 Available Click Here to Download the Admit Card PDF
|Exam Name||Hall Ticket|
|4th Sem B.Com / BBA / BBA TTM / BBA RTM / BBA AVH Degree – CBCSS (Regular / Supple./ Imp. – 2014 admins. onwards) – Exam – April 2020 Hall Ticket & Nominal Roll||Click Here|
|PG Affiliated Course Hall Tickets|
|4th Sem M.A. / M Sc / M Com / MTTM / MSW Degree (Regular/Supplementary/Improvement) Exam April 2020 -Nominal Roll & Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|4th Sem MEd Degree Exam May 2020||Click Here|
|PG University Department|
|4th Sem MA/MSc/MBA/MCJ/MLISc/MCA/MCA Lateral Entry/ LLM Degree (CCSS-Regular/Supplementary) Examinations, May 2020 (Examination Commencing on 23/6/2020)||Click Here|
Kannur University Hall Ticket 2021
The academic council of Kannur University offers admission to the candidates in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses and the candidates who have successfully applied for admission to the courses will be eligible to download the Admit Card of Kannur University. Students must appear to the assigned exam center as per the schedule. The center of examination is mentioned on the hall ticket. Students are advised to check the exam time table to know the exam date and time of the subject they are appearing for. Check the for Kannur University Hall Ticket.
How to Download Kannur University Hall Ticket?
The candidate will have to download the Admit Card of Kannur University online from the official website. Kannur University Hall Ticket is available online at the university examination branch website. We are providing the steps of accessing the Hall Ticket so as to avoid any form of error while downloading it.
- Visit the Official Website of Kannur University and go to the examination section.
- Click on the Hall Ticket link and the login section will appear on the screen. It must be made sure that the credentials entered in the Hall Ticket link are valid and correct, the Admit card will not be available otherwise.
- After entering the details click on the submit button, the Hall Ticket will appear on the screen. Once the Hall Ticket is available, the candidates must go through the details and must make sure that the information provided is valid and correct.
- After going through the information, save the Hall Ticket and click on the Download button.
- Also, the candidates must get multiple photocopies of the Hall Ticket on the day of the exam, in case the downloaded one gets lost or damaged on the day of the examination.
Note: Get the signature of the Identifying Officer with the seal (To be signed on the photograph). Members of Teaching Staff not below the rank of Asst. Professor of affiliated Colleges, Gazetted Officers, Head Masters of the High Schools & Members of the Senate Legislature and Parliament are authorized to sign the identification form.
Details Printed on Kannur University Hall Ticket
The candidate must be aware of the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket of Kannur University. Therefore, they must check the details very carefully. If there is any discrepancy, they must immediately report to the Office of the COE. The important details available on the Hall Ticket from the points below:
- Exam Name
- Register Number
- Name of the Candidates
- Name of the Course/ Programme
- Address of the Examination Venue
- Date of Birth
- Centre of Examination
- Details of papers for which the candidate is appearing
- Paper Name
- Identifying Officer’s Name, Designation & Address
- The controller of Exam Signature
- Signature of Candidate
Kannur University Degree Hall Ticket (SDE-Regular/ Supplementary/ Improvement)
Kannur University Hall Ticket 2021 for BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com./ BBA/ BCA. /BA Afsal-Ul-Ulama Degree (SDE Regular/ Supplementary/ Improvement will release soon. Kannur University UG Admit Card March / April July 2021 Download online on March / July Month. Kannur University going to Conduct Afsal-Ul-Ulama Degree Regular, Supply & Improvement Exam on April / July Month as per the official Schedule. The students must fill the Kannur University Application Form in order to sit for the exam. The Exam form is easily available online before the examination. The students also have to pay the examination fees in order to get the admit card of Kannur University.
Importance of Kannur University Hall Ticket 2021
Kannur University was founded in the year 1996 in Thavakkara, Kannur. The university provides higher education in various streams such as Arts, Science, Commerce and others. Every year large numbers of students join the university to complete their graduation and post-graduation. Kannur University Hall Ticket is very important for appearing in the exam. No students will be allowed to write the exam without a hall ticket. Students can check the hall ticket for the exam centre address. The examiner will verify the student hall ticket during the exam. Students must keep their hall ticket safe until the result is declared.
Kannur University Distance Education Admit Card 2021
School of Distance Education(SDE), Kannur University will release the notification for admission on the official website kannuruniversity.ac.in. Candidates willing to take Admission into U.G or P.G course can apply online and have to pay the 1-year course fee during the registration. Therefore, the Students need to download the Kannur University Distance Education Hall Ticket 2021 before starting the examination and show it to the examiner at the entry time. Without admit card nobody allowed to sit in the exam hall. Follow the given below steps to download admit card.
Important Instructions Regarding Kannur University Hall Ticket 2021
- The Hall Ticket will be available on the official website of Kannur University.
- Once the Hall Ticket is available, the candidates must go through the details very carefully. If any form of error is found, the candidate must report it to the examination conducting body immediately.
- The details such as the Roll Number or the centre of the examination are important. So, any form of changes or edit in the detail of the Admit card will not be accepted by the invigilator on the day of the examination.
- There are no provisions to change the examination centre. Therefore, the students must report at the allotted centre only.
- The candidates must retain the Hall Ticket of Kannur University until the admission process gets over.
- Also, the candidates must carry an original Photo ID on the day of the examination along with the Hall Ticket.
- Furthermore, the student must get multiple copies of the Hall Ticket on the day of the Examination.
- The candidate will have to provide the latest Photograph and the signature on the Admit Card and present it on the day of the examination.
- The Hall Ticket of Kannur University has to be signed by the invigilator on the day of the examination.
Kannur University Result 2021
The COE declares the Kannur University Result after the completion of the examination. The university releases the result on the official website. So, the students need to visit the website of Kannur University to check their result. Also, the candidates can check the Kannur University Result for internal, external, and total marks. They can even check the status of the result (Pass / Fail). To check the result candidates have to provide their registration number and date of birth. So, the candidates can even apply for the re-evaluation of the answer script.
Kannur University Admit Card- Highlights
|Name of the University||Kannur University, Kerala|
|Exam Name||UG (SDE-Regular, Supply, Improvement Exam)|
|Name of the Courses||BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA Part 1st, 2nd, 3rd|
|Exam Date||April / July Month|
|Category||Kannur University UG Admit Card 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Available|