Visva Bharati University admit card 2020 will be issued in the first week of June. The university is a self-governing institution which offers a number of undergraduate degrees. Visva Bharati University entry pass is only available for those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form. The University takes a common entrance test which requires a minimum of 30 marks out of 100 to pass. Admit card is issued by VBU for every individual who has enrolled themselves for the entrance test via online application. Every course has a different hall pass. It is important for every candidate to carry it on the day of the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Visva Bharati University Important Dates 2020
VBU provides admission in a number of courses. Accordingly, for all the courses it holds different entrance exams. The university issues different admit card for different UG courses. These entry passes are issued on different dates according to the exam. Individuals can download the admit card by logging into their account. Given below are the important dates:
Starting of VBU’s online application
The first week of May 2020
Last date of VBU’s online application
The second week of May 2020
Issue of VBU Admit card
The first week of June 2020
Entrance Exam of VBU
The second week of June 2020
Declaration of results
Last week of June 2020
VBU admission for the first merit list
Last week of June 2020
VBU admission of second merit list
The first week of August 2020
Counselling of VBU
Last week of August 2020
Visva Bharati University Admit card 2020
Visva Bharati University admit card 2020 will be issued by the university in the first week of June. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry the hall pass with them during the day of examination. Without the entry pass, no applicant will get enter in the examination hall. It is advised to download entry pass 10-15 days before the university test. Candidates should also check their details that are mentioned in the admit card.
Examinee’s need to make a note that the hall pass will only be available on VBU’s website. The university will not deliver the admit card to any applicant. If any information is mentioned wrong in the admit card then the applicant should contact the concerned department to rectify the information. The application form of the examinee will be rejected if the details mentioned on the admit card are wrong during the entrance test.
Read here- VBU Result 2020
How to download VBU Admit card/ Hall Ticket 2020?
Visva Bharati University will issue admit card to the candidates who had successfully submitted their application on time. The hall pass can be downloaded by the enrolled applicants from the first week of June 2020. If an aspirant does not have his or her entrance ticket during the time of admission test, he or she will not be allowed to give the common test. Candidates can follow the steps given below to download Visva Bharati University admit card 2020:
- To download the hall pass, candidates need to visit Visva Bharati University’s official website.
- Then they need to click on ‘Admissions’ on the tab row of the website.
- After redirecting the page, candidates need to click at ‘Admission 2020’.
- Then applicants need to click on ‘Download admit card for the entrance examination 2020’.
- The aspirants need to log in with their registered email ID and password.
- Admit card will then open up in a new page.
- Candidates need to check all the details on the admit card and then take a print out of it.
List of the details printed on VBU Admit card 2020
After downloading the admit card it is important for the candidates to check their details that are mentioned in it. It is advised that the applicants should download their hall pass 10-15 days before the entrance exam. If there is any detail which is either missing or wrong, aspirants should contact the concerned body for assistance. The hall ticket of Visva Bharati University 2020 will have the following details:
- Name of the applicant
- Father/ Mother/ Guardian’s Name
- ID Proof and number
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Signature of the candidate and the verifying authority
Documents to Carry for VBU 2020
During VBCAT admit card 2020 is the most important document. Candidates are advised to keep their hall pass in good condition. Admit card can only give entry during the entrance exam. Admit card carries all the basic information of the candidate so they need to carry it during any event of Visva Bharati University. Despite the hall pass, there are a few documents that are needed during the entrance. No applicant will allow giving the exam without these documents. The important documents needed for Visva Bharati University admission 2020 are mentioned below:
- A government-approved ID proof example Pan card, Aadhar card, passport, etc.
- A print out of Visva Bharati University admit card 2020.
The admit card not only provides with the personal details of the candidate but also mentions some important instructions. During the day of the entrance exam, every student needs to follow these rules. If anybody doesn’t abide by the instructions given in the hall pass, he or she will not be able to give the exam. Mentioned below are some of the rules:
- Candidates need to report on the day and time for the exam as mentioned in the admit card.
- Examinee needs to affix his or her recent photograph on the admit card.
- An applicant needs to submit the hall pass at the time of reporting.
- A candidate needs to get all the original documents like mark sheets, certificates, and testimonies during the time of the entrance exam.
- Paper, book or written material are not allowed during the exam.
- Electronics gadgets will not allow in the exam hall.