DU Admit Card 2020: The Admit card will release in an online mode on the authorities website. The Hall Ticket is a mandatory document which needs to be presented by the candidate on the day of the Semester Exams conducted by Delhi University. The applicants must note that National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2020 and will release the Hall Ticket. The Login section of Delhi University Admit card 2020 will be made available as per on the scheduled date as announced in the admission schedule. The candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the Admit card released. The incorrect details will prohibit the candidate from downloading the Admit Card. The dates for the release of the Semester Admit card and entrance exam Admit card will be as per the schedule. For more of the details of DU Admit Card 2020 go through the article mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DU Admit Card Dates 2020
The candidates who will be appearing for the exams conducted by the authorities of the University will be required to keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the Admit card of Delhi University. It is an important document which must not be missed by the candidates appearing for the exam.
NTA has announced the dates for DUET Admit card 2020. Check the tentative schedule of DU Admit Card from the semester exam from the tabular format below.
Tentative Schedule of Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
|DU Admit card for UG, PG and Research Courses for the entrance exam 2020 will be released on||30th April 2020|
|DU Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted on||2nd June to 9th June 2020|
Tentative Schedule of Semester Exam Admit card 2020
|Events||Important Dates ( Tentative)|
|DU Admit Card for the semester exam of the courses will be available from||May/June 2020|
|DU Semester Exam 2020 will be conducted on||June/July 2020|
DU Admit Card 2020
The Admit card of Delhi University will be released in an online mode on the official website of the University. It will be important for the candidates that they bring the admit card on the day of the exam as their entry will be prohibited in the examination hall in its absence. The Admit Card must be kept with the utmost care till the examination procedure is over and the candidate is enrolled in the course for which they applied for. Once the Admit card is released by the University, the candidate must get the multiple photocopies of the Admit Card, in case the one downloaded is lost or damaged on the day of the exam.
The details which will be provided on the Admit card of Delhi University has to be read very carefully by the candidate. In case, any form of error is found on the information provided, the candidates must contact the examination conducting body immediately. The details which will be mentioned on DU Admit Card 2020 will be the Name of the Candidate, Application Number, Roll Number, Course Name, Date and Timing of the exam, Centre allotted to the candidate and the instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the examination. Once the candidate has downloaded the Admit card of Delhi University, it is advised that they must get the multiple photocopies of the Admit Card for the future references.
Steps to Download DU Admit Card 2020
It is important that the candidates must be aware of the procedure of downloading the Admit Card which will be available on the official website of the University. The availability of the Admit card will only be in an online mode and no other mode of downloading it will be available. Go through the steps mentioned below in detail so as to avoid any form error while downloading the Admit card.
- Visit the official website of Delhi University and go to the Examination 2020.
- Navigate for DU Admit Card 2020 Link which will be available in the examination section as per on the announced date by the examination conducting body of the University.
- Click on DU Admit card 2020 link and the login section will appear on the screen. The candidates must note that they must click only on the course link for which they applied. They will not be eligible for any other course.
- Once the login section will appear on the screen, the candidate will have to provide the details as asked. It must be noted that the details entered must be valid and correct, the Admit Card will not be available with the incorrect information.
- After the credentials as asked are provided, DU Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen. The candidates must go through the details mentioned very carefully. In case of any incorrect information, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- After going through all the details, click on the download button and save the copy of DU Admit Card 2020.
- The candidates appearing for the entrance exam of DU are advised that they must get the multiple copies of the Admit Card in case the one downloaded gets lost or damaged on the day of the entrance examination of Delhi University.
Contents Mentioned on DU Admit Card 2020
The Admit card of Delhi University will provide all the relevant details which will be important for the candidates appearing for the examination. Candidates must check the information on the Admit card after downloading the document and in case of any form of error, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately. Find the contents mentioned on the Admit card from the points below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Date of the Examination
- Timing of the Examination
- Centre allotted to the candidate to appear for the exam
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the examination
Important Instructions Regarding DU Admit Card 2020
The candidates who will be appearing for the entrance test conducted by the University will have to download the Admit card which will be available on the official website of the University. While downloading the Admit card of Delhi University few of the instructions must be kept in mind by the candidate who will be appearing for the entrance exam for which they have applied for. Go through the important points related to DU Admit Card 2020 from below.
- The Admit card of Delhi University will be available in an online mode on the official website of the University. The candidates will have to download it from the link available.
- The availability of DU Admit card 2020 will only be as per on the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body of the University. The candidate must be aware of the announced date.
- Once the Admit card of Delhi University is released, it is advised that the candidates must go through the details mentioned on the Admit card very carefully and in case any of the misleading details are found, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- The candidate will be prohibited from entering the examination hall or giving the exam in the absence of the Admit card of DU.
- The details provided on the Admit card must not be edited or changed by the candidate, given that the information provided is by the authorities of the examination controlling body.
- The Admit card of DU must not be damaged or torned by the candidate, it will not be acceptable on the day of the examination.
- Candidates are advised that they must get the multiple copies of DU Admit card on the day of the exam, in case the one downloaded gets lost or damaged.
- The candidate must retained the Admit Card of Delhi University till the admission procedure is over. It will be required at the time of the final admission.