Gulbarga University Hall Ticket 2021: The Controller of Examinations will release the admit card for the entrance exam/ semester exam. Therefore, the candidates who have applied for UG/PG/MPhil./Ph.D. courses can download the Gulbarga University Hall Ticket online from the official website. The officials will release the admit card online on the official website gug.ac.in. Also, the university conducts a written entrance exam for admission. Therefore, the applicants who fill the Application Form of Gulbarga University must download the Admit Card from the official website. The students must check the Gulbarga University Kalaburagi Application Form, Exam Time Table, Result etc. from the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gulbarga University is a Public University in the Kalaburagi District of Karnataka. It is a NAAC Accredited university. The UGC has also given recognition to Gulbarga University. Therefore, the students who are aspiring to take admission must fill the Gulbarga University Application Form 2021 for the academic session 2021. After filling the application form, the candidates must check the notifications to download the Gulbarga University Hall Ticket 2021 from the official website. In this article, we are giving the details to download the admit card for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE 2021).
Gulbarga University Hall Ticket 2021
The State University in Karnataka takes a written entrance exam for the admission to various degree courses. Also, the students who are already enrolled in some courses at the university must appear in the Semester/Annual theory exam. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the candidates to download the Gulbarga University PG Entrance Exam Hall Ticket to get the entry in the examination hall. Admit card is a mandatory document for any examination.
The Examination Branch will release the MCom., MBA, BEd. Semester Exam Admit Card on its official website in the month of April/May and October/November. The dates have not been declared yet for the academic session 2021. Now, let us look at the tentative dates for the release of the Gulbarga University Hall Ticket 2021 from the table given below:
Gulbarga University UG/PG/MPhil./Ph.D. Semester Exam Hall Ticket Release Dates
|Sale of the Even Semester (2/4/6) Examination Form||March 2021|
|Release of the Hall Ticket||3rd Week of April 2021|
|Theory Exam Begins||April/May 2021|
|Result Declaration||June 2021|
Gulbarga University Common Entrance Exam Hall Ticket (CEE 2021) Important Dates
The university conducts a written Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for admission to all PG/ MPhil./ Ph.D. courses for the academic session 2021-21. Here is a list of tentative dates for the events related to the admission process:
|The release of Application Forms||2nd week of June 2021|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||1st week of July 2021|
|Release of the Hall Ticket||1st week of July 2021|
|Last Date of the Submission of the Documents with the Printed Application Form||1st week of July 2021|
|Date of the Common Entrance Exam (CEE)||2nd week of July 2021|
|Result Declaration||3rd Week of July 2021|
How To Download GU Hall Ticket Online (gug.ac.in)?
Gulbarga University, Kalaburagi, Karnataka will release the Gulbarga University BA Hall Ticket online. Therefore, it is important for the applicants to know the process to download the admit card online. The admit card is available for the students one week before the examination. Sometimes the officials release the hall ticket much before the examination. The candidates will get an alert on their Email Id or phone number with a direct link to download the admit card. However, we will also notify the candidates as we get any update on the release of the Gulbarga University Hall Ticket. Applicants can find the direct link in the updates section. However, here are the steps to download the Gulbarga University Degree Hall Ticket from the official website:
- Initially, the students have to visit the official website of Gulbarga University (gug.ac.in)
- In the next step, the candidates have to click on the “Examination” section. In this section, they can see all the details and latest notifications regarding the exams.
- Now, from the Examination Section, the applicants have to click on Admit Card 2021.
- After clicking on the admit card option a new page opens. On this page, the candidates have to enter their credentials.
- Students must enter their Subject, Reference Number and Mobile Number. After entering the details click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details the Hall Ticket appears on the screen. Now candidates have to select the option to “Print Hall Ticket”.
- Finally, the applicants must take multiple copies of the Gulbarga University Admission Ticket for future purposes.
Replica of the GU Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2021
Information Enlisted On Gulbarga University Hall Ticket
The candidates need to check the information printed on the Gulbarga University Entrance Exam Hall Ticket. The hall ticket contains details of the candidates like Name, Examination Venue, etc. It is important to verify all the details printed on the admit card. If there is any discrepancy in the details then the candidates must immediately contact the Exam Branch. Therefore, we are giving a list of details from which the candidates can verify the information printed on their hall tickets. The admit card of Gulbarga University enlists the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Examination Timing
- Name of the Exam
- Name of the Subject and Paper
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Roll No. of the candidates
- Name and Address of the Examination Centre
- Centre Code
- Subject paper code
- Signature of the candidate
- Passport Size Photo of the Candidate
Important Instructions For the Candidates
There is a list of important instructions given in the Gulbarga University Entrance Exam Hall Ticket for the candidates. It is very important for all the applicants to read all the instructions very carefully before appearing for the examination. No candidates must fall in the defaulter’s list. In case of any forgery or misbehavior, the application of the candidates is likely to get rejected. Therefore, the candidates must try to follow the instructions given below:
- The Hall Ticket of Entrance Exam is available online on the official website. No candidates will receive the Hall Ticket through post or mail.
- One Hall Ticket is required for a particular subject. If a candidate has applied for different subjects, they need to get one Hall Ticket for each subject, by providing the Reference Number, Mobile Number and selecting the subject from the list.
- If a candidate has applied for a different campus for a particular subject, they will get only one Hall Ticket for all the places they have applied for that subject, mentioning the REference Number of other places in the Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must download the Gulbarga University Exam Time Table 2021 before appearing for the examination.
- Candidates must report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students must necessarily carry the hall ticket and valid identity card on the day of the exam
- They must ensure that the question provided is correct or not before answering the question.
- Do not carry any communication equipment such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Wireless Set, Scanner Pen, Scanner Camera or any such electronic/Digital gadget, etc inside the exam hall.
- Applicants must avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM (Using Unfair Means).
Gulbarga University Result 2021
The applicants who have appeared in the semester/entrance exam can check the Gulbarga University Result 2021 online from the official website. The result of the semester exams is published online from where the candidates can download their scorecard. Also, we will provide a direct link to download the marks sheet in the updates section in this article. The results are usually declared after one or two weeks of the completion of the exams. The Controller of Examination will release the Gulbarga University Result in the month of July/August for the admission process for the academic session 2021-21. Candidates must go through Gulbarga University Admission 2021 to get more details of the courses and eligibility criteria.
Gulbarga University Kalaburagi Hall Ticket Highlights
|Name of the University||Gulbarga University|
|Type of University||Public (State University)|
|Gulbarga University Admit Card 2021||Yet to Release|
|Courses Name||UG/ PG/ MPhil., Ph.D. Courses|
|Contact Details||GULBARGA UNIVERSITY|
Kalaburagi – 585 106,
Karnataka State, India
Tel No:+91 8472 263202