|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
MU OET 2019 Admit Card: After the slot booking process is over, Manipal University will issues the admit card of candidates. MU OET 2019 Hall Ticket has been made available from the 4th week of March to 2nd week of April 2019. MU OET 2019 will be conducted in the 3rd week of May 2019 for admission to 16 B. Tech courses offered in the institutes winged under Manipal University. The exam will be conducted in an online computer-based mode for which the application forms have already been released on the official website of Manipal University. After filling the form, candidates have to participate in the slot booking process which will ultimately lead to the generation of candidate’s admit card. Full information about MU OET 2019 Admit Card is given in the article below.
MU OET 2019 Admit Card Release Date
|MU OET 2019 Online Test Booking Schedule (OTBS) for the 1st and 2nd attempt||31st March to 2nd week of April 2019|
|Admit Card for 1st and 2nd attempt||31st March to 2nd week of April 2019|
|MU OET 2017 Examination (1st and 2nd Attempt)||4th week of April to 2nd week of May 2019|
|MU OET 2019 Slot Booking 3rd Attempt||3rd week of May 2019|
|Admit Card for 3rd Attempt||3rd week of May 2019|
|MU OET 2019 (3rd Attempt)||4th week of May 2019|
MU OET 2019 Admit Card
After 24 hours of slot booking, candidates will be able to download their MU OET 2019 Admit Card. An admit card is one of the most important documents that a candidate must carry to the exam center on the day of the exam. The Admit card holds an important value as it carries essential information like the name of the candidate, his/her roll number, photograph and signature and most importantly the exam center details and exam timings and day. It is mandatory for the candidate to take the hall ticket to the exam center as the absence of it will debar the candidate from taking the exam.
How to download the MU OET Admit Card 2019
Candidates should follow given step by step procedure to get Manipal University Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website (Link will be provided above).
- Click on the link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Fill your “Application Number”, “OTBS Password” & “Security Code” in a given space.
- Then, click on “Login” button.
- Book a slot.
- After slot booking, download your Manipal University admit card.
- Keep a printout copy of it to appear in the examination.
MU OET 2019 Admit Card Details
- MU OET Admit card 2019
- MU OET 2019 Application Number
- Reporting time
- Test Date
- Test Duration
- Candidate’s Name
- Course applied for admission
- Address of Test date
Instructions on Manipal University Admit Card
- Manipal University Entrance Admit Card will be issued for only those candidates who have registered and booked a slot.
- Candidates will be able to download the MU OET 2019 hall ticket only after 24 hours of slot booking.
- Candidates must take a print out of the same on A-4 size sheet.
- The admit card should not be soiled or damaged. Candidates must preserve it till the admission process is over.
- Candidates must carry the hall ticket to the exam center without which candidates will not be allowed to take the examination.
- Candidate must also carry an identity proof along with the hall ticket to the exam center.