MAHE will issue the Manipal University Admit card for 1st and 2nd attempt exam. It will be available after 24 hours of the slot booking. The admit card will be generated only for those candidates who have submitted his/ her application form with correct and complete information. Candidates are advised to check the details given on Manipal University admit card 2020 carefully. Candidates will find details such as Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Application Number, DOB, Photo and Signature, Time and Venue of Exam etc. on the admit card. All candidates should carry admit card for appearing in Manipal University Entrance Exam 2020.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates should enter the exam hall with their Admit card. It is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry with them. After the slot booking, the candidate can take a copy of the Manipal University Hall Ticket 2020. Students can access the e-hall ticket online only. There is no other mode to get the admit card of MU.
Manipal University Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Date 2020
The dates related to the events of Manipal University Admit card have been provided below:
|Slot Booking for 1st and 2nd Attempt||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit Card for 1st and 2nd Attempt||1st week of April 2020|
|Manipal University Entrance Exam (1st & 2nd Attempt)||3rd week of April to 1st week of May 2020|
How to download Manipal University Admit Card 2020
Candidates should follow the step by step procedure to download the MET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Go to the official website of MAHE.
- Click on the admit card link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Fill your “Application Number”, “OTBS Password” & “Security Code” in a given space.
- Then, click on “Login” button.
- Book a slot.
- After slot booking, download your admit card.
- Keep a printout copy of it to appear in the examination.
Manipal University Admit Card Details
Check for the following details on your Manipal admit card 2020 given below. In case of any discrepancy, contact the official body immediately.
- Manipal University Application Number
- Reporting time
- Test Date
- Test Duration
- Candidate’s Name
- Course applied for admission
- Address of Test date
Instructions on Manipal University Hall Ticket
- Manipal University Hall Ticket 2020 will be issued for only those candidates who have registered and booked a slot.
- Candidates will be able to download the Manipal hall ticket 2020 only after 24 hours of slot booking.
- Candidates must take a print out of the same on A-4 size sheet.
- The admit card should not be soiled or damaged. Candidates must preserve it till the admission process is over.
- Candidates must carry the hall ticket to the exam centre without which candidates will not be allowed to take the examination.
- Candidate must also carry an identity proof along with the hall ticket to the exam centre.