JNVU Admit Card 2020: The Controller of Examinations of the Jodhpur university has released the JNVU Jodhpur University Admit Card for various BA 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year Courses. Therefore, the students who have to appear for the examination must download the admit card online. The Examination Council of Jai Narain University, Jodhpur, offers many courses in all its 76 constituent colleges. The interested candidates can apply for admission into the course of their choice by filling the JNVU Application Form 2020 online/offline. After filling the application form the eligible candidates can wait for the JNVU Admit Card in order to appear for the entrance exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Admit Card Released For UG (Degree/Diploma) and PG (Degree/ Diploma) For the Following Courses
Admit card open for UG Degree/Diploma
- B.A. Ist Year (2019 – 2020) (Released on 11 Feb)
- B.A. IInd Year (2019 – 2020)
- B.A. IIIrd Year (2019 – 2020)
- B.B.A. LL.B. IXth Sem (2019 – 2020)
- B.A. L.L.B. IXth Sem (2019 – 2020)
- B.E. (SEM) Ist Sem (2019 – 2020)
- B.E. (SEM) IIIrd Sem (2019 – 2020)
- B.E.(CBCS) Ist Sem (2019 – 2020)
- B.E.(CBCS) IIIrd Sem (2019 – 2020)
- B.A IIIrd Year (2018 – 2019)
- B.A. (ADDITIONAL) Ist Year (2018 – 2019)
- B.A.- B.ED. Ist Year (2018 – 2019)
- B.A.- B.ED. IInd Year (2018 – 2019)
- B.A. L.L.B. IIIrd Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.A. L.L.B. VIth Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.A. L.L.B. VIIth Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.A. L.L.B. VIIIth Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.A. L.L.B. IXth Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.ARCH. Ist Year (2018 – 2019)
Admit card open for PG Degree/Diploma
- MCA (CBCS) Ist Sem (2019 – 2020)
- MCA (CBCS) IIIrd Sem (2019 – 2020)
- MCA (CBCS) Vth Sem (2019 – 2020)
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN CHILD GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING Ist Sem (2018 – 2019)
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN CHILD GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING IInd Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.ED SPECIAL EDUCATION HEARING IMPAIRMENT IInd Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.ED SPECIAL EDUCATION HEARING IMPAIRMENT IIIrd Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.ED SPECIAL EDUCATION HEARING IMPAIRMENT IVth Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.ED SPECIAL EDUCATION MENTAL RETARDATION Ist Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.ED SPECIAL EDUCATION MENTAL RETARDATION IInd Sem (2018 – 20)
- B.ED SPECIAL EDUCATION MENTAL RETARDATION IIIrd Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.ED SPECIAL EDUCATION MENTAL RETARDATION IVth Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.ED SPECIAL EDUCATION VISUAL IMPAIRMENT Ist Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.ED SPECIAL EDUCATION VISUAL IMPAIRMENT IInd Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.ED SPECIAL EDUCATION VISUAL IMPAIRMENT IIIrd Sem (2018 – 2019)
- B.ED SPECIAL EDUCATION VISUAL IMPAIRMENT IVth Sem (2018 – 2019)
- BED Ist Year (2018 – 2019)
- BED IInd Year (2018 – 2019)
- L.L.M. IInd Year (2018 – 2019)
- LL.M. (CBCS) IInd Sem (2018 – 2019)
- LL.M. (CBCS) IIIrd Sem (2018 – 2019)
- LL.M. (SEM) IIIrd Sem (2018 – 2019)
- M.A. Ist Year (2018 – 2019)
- M.A. IInd Year (2018 – 2019)
- M.A.(SEM) Ist Sem (2018 – 2019)
- M.A.(SEM) IInd Sem (2018 – 2019)
JNVU Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020
The university conducts the entrance exam only for particular courses like M.Phil., Ph.D. and a few Management courses. Therefore, in order to sit for the entrance exam for these courses, the candidates need to download the admit card for the entrance exam. In this article, we are giving details of how to download the JNVU Admit Card 2020 from the official website. Interested candidates can check the link to download the admit card from the link given in the description box in this article.
JNVU Admit Card 2019-20
Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur, conducts a written entrance exam for selecting candidates to give them admissions into various courses in different colleges. The JNVU Admit Card allows the candidates to sit for the written entrance exam as well as semester exams. Therefore, the candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Those candidates who have submitted the application form successfully can download the Admit card through online mode from the official website of Jai Narain Vyas University. They can download the JNVU Online Admit Card by entering the details such as application number, roll number, and name & DOB. For more details candidates can also read JNVU Admission 2020.
JNVU Admit Card Important Dates
The officials have not yet given the exact dates of the release of JNVU Hall Ticket 2019-20. Therefore, the candidates who have given the application form for the session 2020-21 need to regularly visit the official website of the University in order to get the latest updates. However, we are giving the tentative dates of the release of the link for JNVU Admit Card Download in the box given below. Candidates need to reverify the dates of the release before the Entrance Test from the official website or from the link given in the updates section in this article.
|JNVU Admit Card 2020 | Jai Narain Vyas University Hall Ticket|
|University Name||Jai Narain Vyas University (JNVU), Jodhpur|
|Course Name||B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Sc, BCA, BBA, MHRM, LLB, and LLM, Other Management Courses|
|Name of the Exam||MPET-2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Updated|
|Mode of Admit Card Declaration||Online|
How to Download JNVU Entrance Exam Admit Card
Candidates who are aspiring for courses in which there is an entrance exam, need to download JNVU Jodhpur Admit Card 2020. Without proper admit card, candidates cannot sit for the written entrance exam. Therefore, it is necessary for all the applicants to download the admit card and keep it for future reference. The admit card is mandatory to sit for the Counselling round, which usually happens after the entrance exam. Candidates must also note that the admit card contains correct and valid details of the candidate. In case, if there is any discrepancy in the JNVU Admission Ticket, candidates must immediately report to the examination council and get the details correct by the authorities. Now, in order to download the admit card, candidates must follow the given steps and easily download the hall ticket.
Steps to Download JNVU Admit Card
- The candidates can download the admit cards for the university entrance examinations by visiting the official website of the university (jnvuexam.org)
- The website home page has all the information related to the online admission/ examination of the university courses
- The candidates can choose the Student Panel section of the website from the three available options i.e. College Panel, Student Panel, and Admission/ Examination Session
- The Student Panel section of the website will have all the online links related to download of the exam admission cards, results, enrollment cards, and examination forms, etc.
- From there, one can choose the online link for the admission card download of the concerned university entrance exam. There are admission card print links for all the regular main examinations as well as supplementary examinations
- Open the download window to access the admit card.
- Candidates can download the admit card either by entering the Form Number or Name of the Candidate.
- In case, the candidates don’t remember their Form Number then, in that case, they can enter their name for generating their Admission Cards.
- After filling the Form Number/Name click on the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Once you click on this option, you can see the admit card on the window screen.
- Download and Print your Admission Cards online.
- The candidates should take into account all the details of examination from the admit card including date, time and venue of examination.
Here is the sample of how to download the JN Vyas University Admit Card
Details Given on JNVU Hall Ticket
The following details are printed on JNVU MA Admit Card 2020. Candidates need to cross-check all the details given on the admit card well in advance. If there is any discrepancy in the personal details of the candidate, then he/she must immediately report to the Examination Council and get it corrected. They must especially check the Name, Exam Venue, and Course of Exam. Here are a few basic details which are given on the admit card
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Code
- Name of the University
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Course Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Important instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate (as given in the application form)
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Signature of the Exam counselor.
Documents To Carry Along With JNVU Online Admit Card
For getting entry into the examination hall, the admit card is not just enough. Candidates also need to carry their identity proof along with the JNVU Exam Admit Card. Here is the list of identity proofs, candidates can choose to carry any one of these
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Photograph (the same as given in the application form)
JNVU Semester Exam Admit Card
The candidates who are already enrolled in some courses in the colleges, have to sit for annual/semester examinations. They need to fill the examination form and submit to the office in the college. Now, the examination authority releases the JNVU Admit Card BA Final Year usually a week before the annual/semester examinations. Candidates need to go to college in order to collect the admit card for college examination. In case, if there is an online admit card, they can easily download the admit card from the official website of their respective college. They need to follow the same steps, as given at the beginning of this article, to download the JNVU Semester Admit Card 2019-20.
Importance of Semester Admit Card
The semester Admit Card is compulsory for the candidates to carry during the examination. The admit card is proof to give entry in the examination hall. Every candidate must have a copy of the admit card issued by their respective college in order to sit for the semester/annual examination. The authorities provide the admit card on a few conditions, like the student should meet a minimum attendance percentage in order to be eligible to receive the JNVU Admit Card BSc. 2020 and sit for the examination. In case, if a student is lacking a minimum attendance percentage, then he/she may not be allowed to sit for the semester examination. The defaulters then need to meet the Principal to get permission, in case if the Principal/Examination Body allows them to appear for the exam.
Details on the Semester Admit Card
- Student’s Name
- University Enrollment Number
- College Roll Number
- Course Year
- Photograph of the Candidate with the Principal’s Stamp
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Name of the Papers
- Paper Code
- Date of Papers
- Timing of the Examination
- Important Instructions
- Signature of the Candidate (which the candidate signs after checking all the details carefully)