LUVAS Admit Card 2020: The examination committee will soon release the admit card for admission into various courses in Lala Lajpat Rai University for Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar. However, the students who are applying for BVSc. and A.H course must appear in NEET-UG 2020. So, they can download the LUVAS Hall Ticket from the official website. The candidates who have submitted the LUVAS Application Form 2020 can expect the admit card to appear in the entrance test for admission into the university. The process to download the admit card is different for different courses. Candidates can download the Admit Card for Veterinary Knowledge Test from the official website of the university.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, we are going to discuss in detail the process to get the LUVAS Admit Card as well as the dates of the release of the admit card. Candidates can read the article to know about the documents needed along with the admit card during the examination. They can also check LUVAS Admission, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Result, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
- Date-sheet of CoDST, 2nd Sem. (2019-20).pdf
LUVAS B.V.Sc. & A.H. Hall Ticket 2020
For courses like B.V.Sc. and Animal Husbandry (A.H.), the admission is taken on the basis of the scores in the NEET-UG 2020 entrance exam. Therefore, for such courses, the candidates will have to appear in the NEET-UG Exam on May 3, 2020, conducted by the National Testing Agency. For other postgraduate courses, the University conducts a written entrance exam for admission. Therefore, the officials will also give the LUVAS Admit Card 2020 to the candidates to appear in the entrance test. Candidates, please note that no applicants can enter the examination hall without a valid admit card or valid identity proof.
LUVAS Hall Ticket 2020
Those candidates who have applied in the Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar, have to give a written entrance exam for admission. Therefore, the University Examination Body will release the LUVAS Admit Card one week before the entrance examination. The official dates are not yet given by the examination body of the university. However, we have given the tentative dates in this article. The eligible candidates can get the admit card from the official website. However, for some of the postgraduation and Ph.D. courses, the admit cards will be sent through the email id of the candidates. Therefore, it is very important to fill the correct email id while filling the application form in order to avoid any difficulty in receiving the LUVAS Animal Attendant Admit Card online.
LUVAS Admit Card Important Dates
The official dates of the release of the LUVAS Admission Ticket 2020 are not yet known. However, we can predict the tentative dates on the basis of the previous year’s events. The courses in which admission is taken through NEET-UG scores, the candidates can download the admit card from the NEET website. Such candidates have to get the updates about the NEET Admit Card 2020. Now, let us discuss the process to get the admit cards for other postgraduation courses. Here are the important dates of the LUVAS Admit Card 2020 which the candidates can reverify from the official website of the university
|S.No.||Course||Admit Card Release Date|
|1.||B.V.Sc. and A.H., and DVLT Course||(NEET-UG 2020 Admit Card dates will be announced later)|
|2.||M.V.Sc. and Ph.D.||June 27, 2020|
|3.||B.Tech in Dairy Technology||First Week of July 2020|
|4.||Veterinary and Livestock Development Diploma||July 2020|
|5.||Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Technology||July 2020|
How to Download LUVAS Hisar Admit Card?
In order to download the LUVAS Admit Card candidates have to follow the instructions given in the prospectus. The candidates who are ap[plying for undergraduate courses like Bachelor in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry have to download the NEET Admit Card 2020 and sit for the entrance exam. Here are a few simple steps to download the admit card for LUVAS University Entrance Exam 2020:
- Visit the official website of LUVAS University (www.luvas.edu.in)
- Click on the “Admission 2020” Section
- A new page will be available on the screen,
- Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin and click on the submit button.
- A new page will appear having your Examination Credentials and Admit Card.
- Download and take the printout of the LUVAS Admit Card 2020.
- Keep it safe for future reference.
LUVAS Hisar Admit Card for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. Courses
Candidates, please note, the admit card for these courses will be sent through e-mail by 27.06.2020 (tentative) to all the candidates. In case a candidate does not receive the admit card on their email id, he/she should contact the O/o Dean PGS, LUVAS, in person from 01.07.2020 to 04.07.2020 by 1.00 PM for issuing the admit card. For this purpose, the candidate should bring a valid identity card bearing his/her photograph.
Important Instructions for Admit Card
- The admit card is to be downloaded by the candidates from the website.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidate should affix a similar postcard size (4″ × 6″) coloured photograph (as uploaded on the admission form), taken on or after 01.04.2020, in the space provided on the admit card.
- This admit card will be retained by the University at the examination centre.
- Keep a copy of the admit card for future reference
- Entry to the test center will not be allowed without a valid web-generated Admit Card
Details Printed On LUVAS Admit Card
After receiving or downloading the LUVAS Admit Card, candidates must necessarily check the details given in the admit card. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, they must immediately report to the office of the examination department of the University. The name and other details should be correct in order to sit for the entrance examination. If there is any mistake in the admit card, the candidates cannot sit for the entrance exam. Now, let us discuss the details in the LUVAS Admission Card 2020
- Application Number
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Category and Sub-Category
- Photograph and Signature (if there is a blank space then candidate should paste his/her recent passport size colored photograph and sign in the appropriate space)
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Examination Center Number
- The language of the Question Paper with Name
- Address of the Examination Center
- Reporting Time and Date of the Examination
- The Instructions which candidates have to follow during the examination
LUVAS Semester Exam Admit Card
The candidates who are already enrolled in some courses at the university have to appear in the semester exams which is conducted at the end of each semester. The college gives the admit card to its students for the semester examination. Therefore, the students can collect the semester admit card from the college office window. After collecting the LUVAS Semester Exam Admit Card for semester exams, candidates need to check the details and sign in the space in the admit card. The semester exam admit card contains the following details
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name
- College Roll Number
- University Enrollment Number
- Course and Year of Admission
- Paper Names and Paper Code
- Date of Examinations
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exams
- Important Instructions
- Space to paste photograph
- Signature Column
LUVAS Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates who are applying for various Veterinary an Animal Sciences course must appear for the entrance test. From the academic session 2020-21 the admission to BVSc. and Animal Husbandry program will be done on the basis of the NEET-UG 2020 Score. Therefore, the candidates must have qualified in the NEET entrance test for getting admission. However, for other courses, the university admission council will conduct a written entrance test. The test pattern and syllabus of the entrance exam is available on the official website @ luvas.edu.in. However, the students can also check the exam pattern in the section given below:
DET (VLDD & DVLT)
All the candidates (except employees of SSB) shall have to appear in DET-2020 for VLDD on August 2020. The candidates desirous to appear in DET-2020 for DVLT shall report on August 2020. SSB Candidates shall have to apply online and report for document verification at the time of admission/counselling.
Diploma Entrance Test (VLDD): The syllabus for Diploma Entrance Test for VLDD will be of Matric standard of Board of School Education, Haryana / CBSE, New Delhi.
|Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks|
Diploma Entrance Test (DVLT): The syllabus for Diploma Entrance Test for DVLT will be of the combined syllabus of 10+1 and 10+2 standard of Board of School Education, Haryana / CBSE, New Delhi.
|Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks|
The question papers for both the Diploma Entrance Tests will be in English only. There will be no negative marking.
- All the candidates (except NRI) seeking admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme will have to appear in NEET 2020 to be held at different centres all over India. The candidate must report by 08:00 A.M. at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
- The candidates must check the NEET 2020 Exam pattern and syllabus before appearing for the test. The medium of the test will be English
B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- All the candidates seeking admission to B.Tech (Dairy Technology) programme will have to appear in the Entrance Test (DST-2020) to be held at Hisar in July 2020 at 10:00 a.m. The candidate must report by 08:00 a.m. at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
- The medium of the test will be English.
- The questions will be of multiple choice type. There will be no negative marking.
- All the eligible candidates including in-service candidates (except ICAR nominees, NRIs and Foreign Nationals) seeking admission to the M.V.Sc./Ph.D. programme will have to appear in the Entrance Test (ET) to be held at Hisar in July 2020 at 10:00 a.m. The candidate must report by 09:30 a.m. at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
- The medium of the test will be English only.
- All the questions will be of multiple choice type. There will be no negative marking.
This is all about the LUVAS BVSc./AH Admit Card 2020 and if any candidate has query regarding the hall ticket, they can easily ask their question in the comment section given in the end of this article.