LUVAS Admit Card 2020: The examination committee will soon release the admit card for admission into various courses in Lala Lajpat Rai University for Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar. The candidates who have submitted the LUVAS Application Form 2020 can expect the admit card to appear in the entrance test for admission into the university. The process to download the admit card is different for different courses. In this article, we are going to discuss in details about the process to get the LUVAS Admit Card 2020 as well as the dates of the release of the admit card. Candidates can read the article to know about the documents needed along with the admit card during the examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
For courses like B.V.Sc. and Animal Husbandry (A.H.), the admission is taken on the basis of the scores in the NEET-UG 2020 entrance exam. Therefore, for such courses, the candidates will have to appear in the NEET-UG Exam on May 3, 2020, conducted by the National Testing Agency. For other postgraduate courses, the University conducts a written entrance exam for admission. Therefore, the officials will also give the LUVAS Admit Card 2020 to the candidates to appear in the entrance test. Candidates, please note that no applicants can enter the examination hall without a valid admit card or valid identity proof.
LUVAS Admit Card 2020
Those candidates who have applied in the Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar, have to give a written entrance exam for admission. Therefore, the University Examination Body will release the LUVAS Admit Card one week before the entrance examination. The official dates are not yet given by the examination body of the university. However, we have given the tentative dates in this article. The eligible candidates can get the admit card from the official website. However, for some of the postgraduation and Ph.D. courses, the admit cards will be sent through the email id of the candidates. Therefore, it is very important to fill the correct email id while filling the application form in order to avoid any difficulty in receiving the LUVAS Hall Ticket 2020.
LUVAS Admit Card Important Dates
The official dates of the release of the LUVAS Admission Ticket 2020 is not yet known. However, we can predict the tentative dates on the basis of the previous year’s events. The courses in which admission is taken through NEET-UG scores, the candidates can download the admit card from the NEET website. Such candidates have to get the updates about the NEET Admit Card 2020. Now, let us discuss the process to get the admit cards for other postgraduation courses. Here are the important dates of the LUVAS Admit Card 2020 which the candidates can reverify from the official website of the university
|S.No.||Course||Admit Card Release Date|
|1.||B.V.Sc. and A.H., and DVLT Course||April 2020 (NEET-UG 2020 Admit Card)|
|2.||M.V.Sc. and Ph.D.||June 27, 2020|
|3.||B.Tech in Dairy Technology||First Week of July 2020|
|4.||Veterinary and Livestock Development Diploma||July 2020|
|5.||Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Technology||July 2020|
How to Download the Admit Card
In order to download the LUVAS 2020 Admit Card candidates have to follow the instructions given in the prospectus. The candidates who are ap[plying for undergraduate courses like Bachelor in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry have to download the NEET Admit Card 2020 and sit for the entrance exam. Here are few simple steps to download the admit card for LUVAS University Entrance Exam 2020:
- Visit the official website of LUVAS University (www.luvas.edu.in)
- Click on the “Admission 2020” Section
- A new page will be available on the screen,
- Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin and click on the submit button.
- A new page will appear having your Examination Credentials and Admit Card.
- Download and take the printout of the LUVAS Admit Card 2020.
- Keep it safe for future reference.
Admit Card for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. Courses
Candidates, please note, the admit card for these courses will be sent through e-mail by 27.06.2020 (tentative) to all the candidates. In case a candidate does not receive the admit card on their email id, he/she should contact the O/o Dean PGS, LUVAS, in person from 01.07.2020 to 04.07.2020 by 1.00 PM for issuing the admit card. For this purpose, the candidate should bring valid identity card bearing his/her photograph.
Important Instructions for Admit Card
- The admit card is to be downloaded by the candidates from the website.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidate should affix a similar postcard size (4″ × 6″) coloured photograph (as uploaded on the admission form), taken on or after 01.04.2020, in the space provided on the admit card.
- This admit card will be retained by the University at the examination centre.
- Keep a copy of the admit card for future reference
- Entry to the test center will not be allowed without a valid web-generated Admit Card
Details in the LUVAS Admit Card
After receiving or downloading the LUVAS Admit Card 2020, candidates must necessarily check the details given in the admit card. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, they must immediately report to the office of the examination department of the University. The name and other details should be correct in order to sit for the entrance examination. If there is any mistake in the admit card, the candidates cannot sit for the entrance exam. Now, let us discuss the details in the LUVAS Admission Card 2020
- Application Number
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Category and Sub-Category
- Photograph and Signature (if there is a blank space then candidate should paste his/her recent passport size colored photograph and sign in the appropriate space)
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Examination Center Number
- The language of the Question Paper with Name
- Address of the Examination Center
- Reporting Time and Date of the Examination
- The Instructions which candidates have to follow during the examination
LUVAS Semester Exam Admit Card
The candidates who are already enrolled in some courses at the university have to appear in the semester exams which is conducted at the end of each semester. The college gives the admit card to its students for the semester examination. Therefore, the students can collect the semester admit card from the college office window. After collecting the LUVAS Admit Card for semester exams, candidates need to check the details and sign in the space in the admit card. The semester exam admit card contains the following details
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name
- College Roll Number
- University Enrollment Number
- Course and Year of Admission
- Paper Names and Paper Code
- Date of Examinations
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exams
- Important Instructions
- Space to paste photograph
- Signature Column