CBLU Admit Card 2021: The Controller of Examinations of Chaudhary Bansi Lal University has issued the CBLU Bhiwani Admit Card on their official website. Therefore, the students who have to appear in the Main/Semester Exam must check and download the CBLU Hall Ticket from the official website cblu.ac.in. It is very important to download the Provisional Recruitment Admit Card before the last date. The students can also collect the hall ticket of CBLU from their respective colleges. However, we will also upload the direct link to access the Admit card of Chaudhary Bansi Lal University Download in the updates section of this article. Students can also check CBLU Admission, Application Form, Exam Date Sheet, Result, Merit List, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Because the invigilators will check the hall ticket of each candidate on the entry of the examination hall. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the appearing candidates to download the CBLU BA/BSc./BEd. Admit Card PDF before the examination. In this article, we are giving all the important updates regarding the process to check the CBLU Bhiwani Hall Ticket 2021. Therefore, interested candidates can read the article carefully.
CBLU Hall Ticket PDF Download 2021
CBLU is a State Government University Recognized by the Government of Haryana. The state university offers various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses to eligible candidates. Therefore, interested candidates can download and fill the CBLU Online Form 2021 from the official website. After filling the application form the candidates have to wait for the CBLU BEd. Admit Card in order to sit for the annual exam for various courses.
In this article, we are giving the details of the admit card of the semester exam as well as the entrance exam conducted by CBLU. We are also giving the procedure to download the admit card. Candidates can read the article further to understand the process to download the Bansi Lal University Hall Ticket. Now let us look at a few important dates for the release of the admit card of CBLU.
CBLU Admit Card Part 1,2,3: Important Dates 2021
The examination council of CBLU will release the admit card for the entrance exam as well as for the semester exams for the academic session 2019-20. Candidates who have given the application form for admission can download the CBLU Admit Card BEd. from the official website of the university. However, we will also give the direct link to download the admit card in the link description box in this article.
It is important for the candidates to know the latest dates of the admit card release and other important events related to the admission process. Hence, we are providing tentative dates in the tabular form below. However, candidates must re-verify the dates before the exam from the official website of the university
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of Online Application Form||June/July 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||Last Week of May 2021|
|Semester Exam Form||October 2021|
|Release of the Entrance Exam Admit Card||June 2021|
|Semester Exam Admit Card||November 2021|
How to Download Admit Card of CBLU?
The candidates who want to pursue any course from CBLU, Bhiwani, Bihar, have to fill the CBLU Application Form in order to get the admission. The candidates have to sit for a written entrance exam and clear this exam to get admission into some of the courses. Hence these candidates need to download the CBLU Exam Admit Card from the official website of the university. Here we are giving a few simple steps to download the admit card of the CBLU Entrance Test 2019-20.
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps in order to print the admit card ina a hassle-free manner:
- Visit the official website of CBLU and go to “Download Zone” given in the right corner of the home page.
- In the Download Zone, candidates have to click on “Admit Card Download Now” in the pdf format.
- After clicking on the Admit card link the login section will appear on the screen in a new tab. We have given the format of that the login screen is given below.
- In this login screen, candidates have to select the course in the first step.
- After selecting the course, they have two options to retrieve the admit card. They can access the admit card either by entering the Candidate’s Name and Father’s Name. Or they can go for Registration Number or Roll Number.
- In case if they don’t remember the Registration Number at that moment, they can access the admit card with the help of the first option,
- Provide the details such as Registration Number and Password in the Login section in order to access the Admit Card. Make sure that the details entered are valid and correct in the login section.
- After entering all the details they need to click on the “Submit” button, which is in green color at the end of this page.
- Once the applicant clicks on the “Submit” option the Admit Card opens in the pdf format on the screen. Candidates have to now click on the “Print” option to save the admit card.
- The admit card is now saved on the computer/mobile phone. Candidates also must take a print out of this admit card in color as well as black and white format.
- They must save the soft copy of the admit card at some safe location for future reference. The admit card is very important even after the completion of the entrance exam.
Details on CBLU Admit Card
Once the applicants have got their CBLU Bhiwani Admit Card they need to check all the details given in the admit card very carefully. Candidates have to go through the contents mentioned on the Admit card very thoroughly. Especially, they need to check their name, examination date and venue of the exam. The officials will release the CBLU Admit Card 2019-20 contains the details which are very important for the candidates who are going to appear for the exam. It is important that in case of discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the examination conducting body. Go through the contents which will be mentioned in the Admit card from below:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the University
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Date of the exam
- The timing of the exam
- The venue of the entrance test
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Documents to be Carried Along with the Admit Card
The Candidates who are appearing for the entrance exam/semester exam of CBLU, need to carry the admit card with them on the day of the exam. Without admit card the candidates won’t be allowed entry into the examination hall. But, along with the CBLU Bhiwani Hall Ticket, the candidates also have to carry a few valid identity proofs along with them. They also have to carry 2 copies of photographs, the same which they have given in the application form. Candidates can choose any one of the documents from the ones given below, as their identity proof:
- Voter Id Card of the permanent address of the candidate
- AAdhar Card (Hard Copy)
- PAN Card with photograph and signature
- College Identity Card (in case of semester exams)
CBLU Semester Exam Admit Card
The university also conducts the semester/annual exams of the students who are already enrolled in the constituent colleges/affiliated colleges of CBLU. Therefore, old students can download CBLU BA Part 1 Admit Card from the university website. They can also get the direct links to download the admit card form the quick link box in this article. The semester exam admit cards are very important because without the admit card the students cannot enter the exam hall. The colleges usually conduct semester exams in the month of November and the semester admit cards are released a week before the examination.
Details in Semester Exam Admit Card
After downloading the Admit Card of Chaudhary Bandi Lal University, the candidates must check the details printed on it. This is important because at times the hall ticket may contain incorrect details. Therefore, the candidates must get the details corrected before the exam, in order to avoid any future problems. The CBLU Semester Exam Admit Card contains the following details printed on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- University Enrollment Number
- Name of the Affiliated College
- College Roll Number
- Name of the Course and Year/Semester
- Name of the Papers with Paper Code
- Date of the Exam
- Timings of the Exam
- Examination Center
- Photograph with the stamp of the Principal/Controller of the Exams
Important Instructions For Candidates
We have mentioned below a few of the important instructions which the candidate can go through related to the Admit card of CBLU and the entrance examination of Chaudhary Bansi Lal University. Go through the instructions mentioned in the points below:
- The CBLU Admit Card 2021 is an important document that the candidates have to carry along with them on the day of the entrance examination.
- It is important that the candidates go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully. In case of any discrepancy on the Admit Card, the candidates must immediately contact the examination council of CBLU.
- The Admit Card examination must be in good shape and it should not be damaged or torn in any manner.
- The details given on the Admit Card should not be misprinted and the content must be clearly visible.
- Candidates will have to bring at least one photocopy of a photo ID along with the Admit Card on the day of the examination for verification.
- The availability of CBLU Admit Card 2019-20 will only be in an online mode and the candidates will have to provide the correct details in the login section in order to access the Admit card successfully.
- The CBLU Hall Ticket will only be available to those candidates who have submitted the Application Form successfully.
- It is important for the candidates to verify and get the Admit Card signed on the day of the entrance examination by the invigilator. Also, they must keep the admit card for the further Admission Procedure.