BRAOU Hall Ticket 2020: The Controller of Examinations of Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University has released the Hall Ticket for the semester examination online. Therefore, the students who have to appear for the exam must download the Admit Card of BRAOU from the official website. The students can download BROAU Admit Card from the direct link given in the updates section in this article. In order to access the BRAOU Hall Ticket the candidates must enter the “7 digit Admission No”. In this article, we have given all the details regarding డాక్టర్ బిఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ ఓపెన్ యూనివర్శిటీ డిగ్రీ హాల్ టికెట్ 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BRAOU Hall Ticket provides the information such as the personal details of the student, exam centre and duration of the exam, reporting time, etc. The university shall not provide the hall ticket individually to any candidate. Therefore, they must carry the print copy of the BRAOU Hall Ticket on the assigned exam centre. It is very important to carry the Hall Ticket on the day of the examination. The candidates without a valid admit card are not allowed to enter the examination hall. Get more details about how to download the BRAOU Hall Ticket Online.
BRAOU Hall Ticket B.Ed (Special Education) Semester (1,3,5) Exam March 2020 Released!
BRAOU Hall Ticket (డాక్టర్ బిఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ ఓపెన్ యూనివర్శిటీ డిగ్రీ హాల్ టికెట్)
The BRAOU is also known as Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University. The university conducts the BRAOU MBA entrance test for the candidates to provide them admission in MBA (Hospital & Health Care Management). Therefore, all the aspirants must download the BRAOU Exam Hall Ticket from the official website. The university also offers Master’s Degree in Business Administration in Hospital & Health Care Management is a 2-year Course. The BRAOU MBA entrance test is conducted annually for the applicants and the interested and eligible candidates can apply in this examination. Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Open University Conduct Under Graduate Courses Annual/ Semester Exam on March/ April Month.
BRAOU Hall Ticket 2020 Important Dates
The examination council of BRAOU will release the admit card for the entrance exam as well as for the semester exams for the academic session 2020-21. Candidates who have given the application form for admission can download the BRAOU Admit Card BEd. from the official website of the university. However, we will also give the direct link to download the admit card in the link description box in this article.
It is important for the candidates to know the latest dates of the admit card release and other important events related to the admission process. Hence, we are providing tentative dates in the tabular form below. However, candidates must re-verify the dates before the exam from the official website of the university
|Last Date for Registration||4th April 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||19th April 2020|
|Release of the Entrance Exam Admit Card||Yet To Be Announced|
|Timings||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Declaration of ET Results||First Week of May 2020|
|Commencement of Admissions into First Year||June 2020|
BRAOU Semester Exam Dates 2020
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of Online Application Form||May 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||Last Week of May 2020|
|Semester Exam Form||October 2020|
|Release of the Entrance Exam Admit Card||June 2020|
|Semester Exam Admit Card||November 2020|
How to Download Admit Card of BRAOU?
The candidates who want to pursue any course from BRAOU, Hyderabad, have to fill the BRAOU Application Form in order to get the admission. The candidates have to sit for a written entrance exam and clear this exam to get admission into some of the courses. Hence these candidates need to download the BRAOU Hall Ticket Download PDF from the official website of the university. Here we are giving a few simple steps to download the admit card of the BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020-21.
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps in order to print the admit card in a hassle-free manner:
- Visit the official website of BRAOU and go to “Download Zone” given in the right corner of the home page.
- In the Download Zone, candidates have to click on “Admit Card Download Now” in the pdf format.
- After clicking on the Admit card link the login section will appear on the screen in a new tab. We have given the format of that the login screen is given below.
- In this login screen, candidates have to select the course in the first step.
- After selecting the course, they have two options to retrieve the admit card. They can access the admit card either by entering the Candidate’s Name and Father’s Name. Or they can go for Registration Number or Roll Number.
- In case if they don’t remember the Registration Number at that moment, they can access the admit card with the help of the first option,
- Provide the details such as Registration Number and Password in the Login section in order to access the Admit Card. Make sure that the details entered are valid and correct in the login section.
- After entering all the details they need to click on the “Submit” button, which is in green color at the end of this page.
- Candidates have to now click on the “Print” option to save the admit card.
- Also, students must take a print out of this admit card in color as well as black and white format.
- They must save the soft copy of the admit card at some safe location for future reference. The admit card is very important even after the completion of the entrance exam.
Details on BRAOU Hall Ticket
Once the applicants have got their BRAOU 2020 Hall Ticket they need to check all the details given in the admit card very carefully. Candidates have to go through the contents mentioned on the Admit card very thoroughly. Especially, they need to check their name, examination date and venue of the exam. BRAOU Admit Card 2020 contains the details which are very important for the candidates who are going to appear for the exam. It is important that in case of discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the examination conducting body. Go through the contents which will be mentioned in the Admit card from below:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the University
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Date of the exam
- The timing of the exam
- The venue of the entrance test
- Space for affixing your recent passport size photograph on the admit card
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Documents to be Carried Along with the Admit Card
The Candidates who are appearing for the entrance exam/semester exam of BRAOU, need to carry the admit card with them on the day of the exam. Without admit card the candidates won’t be allowed entry into the examination hall. But, along with the BRAOU Hall Ticket, the candidates also have to carry a few valid identity proofs along with them. They also have to carry 2 copies of photographs, the same which they have given in the application form. Candidates can choose any one of the documents from the ones given below, as their identity proof:
- Voter Id Card of the permanent address of the candidate
- AAdhar Card (Hard Copy)
- PAN Card with photograph and signature
- College Identity Card (in case of semester exams)
Importance of BRAOU Hall Ticket 2020
Students must carry BRAOU Hall Ticket to the exam centre. The student without the Hall Ticket will not be allowed to write the exam. Students have to show their hall ticket to the examiner in the exam hall. Nothing should be written on the hall ticket and it should not be torn. Students should check the entries on the hall ticket are correct or not. Any issue regarding the BAROU Hall Ticket visits the examination cell. If a students misplaced their hall ticket then can ask the examination cell for the duplicate one. Students may be charged for the duplicate hall ticket.
BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020 Hall Ticket
The Eligibility Test conducted by the University is intended to admit the Candidates into B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc., programmes. Applicants must go to the Examination Centre which they have opted for ATLEAST TWO DAYS BEFORE the ET and collect their BRAOU Eligibility Test Hall Tickets. NOTE: If more number of applicants choose a single centre for examination, the university may allot some of them to a nearby centre. Similarly if the number of candidates in any examination centre is less they may be allotted to any other nearby examination centre. Hence, the applicants are advised to collect their Hall Tickets well in advance to avoid last minute hurry. The Hall Tickets can also be downloaded from the website: www.braou.ac.in /www.braouonline.in
BRAOU Result 2020
The result of the examination will be declared on the website of the university after the exam gets over. The University has not released the BAROU Result date. Once all the examinations are over the university will announce the result date. Students can find a direct link to download the result of various course from the BRAOU Result 2020 page. The guideline to download the result is also provided on the page.
Important Instructions On BRAOU Hall Ticket 2020
We have mentioned below a few of the important instructions which the candidate can go through related to the Admit card and the entrance examination of BRAOU. Go through the instructions mentioned in the points below:
- BRAOU Hall Ticket 2020 is an important document that the candidates have to carry along with them on the day of the entrance examination.
- It is important that the candidates go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully. In case of any discrepancy on the Admit Card, the candidates must immediately contact the examination council of BRAOU.
- The Admit Card examination must be in good shape and it should not be damaged or torn in any manner.
- The details given on the Admit Card should not be misprinted and the content must be clearly visible.
- Candidates will have to bring at least one photocopy of a photo ID along with the Admit Card on the day of the examination for verification.
- The availability of BRAOU Admit Card 2020 will only be in an online mode and the candidates will have to provide the correct details in the login section in order to access the Admit card successfully.
- The BRAOU Hall Ticket will only be available to those candidates who have submitted the Application Form successfully.
- It will be important for the candidate to verify and get the Admit Card signed on the day of the entrance examination by the invigilator. It is important to keep the admit card for the further Admission Procedure.