Magadh University Admission 2020: for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com 4th merit list has been declared. The Admission Council of Magadh University has reopened the Magadh University UG Admission 2020. Therefore, the Candidates can fill the application form for the academic session 2020-22. Therefore, the candidates who wish to pursue a degree course must apply for Magadh University Online Admission. In this article, we have given details of the Application Form, Eligibility and Selection Criteria for admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The university came into existence in the year 1962 in the city of Bodh Gaya, Bihar. It is given the recognition by the University Grants Commission. Magadh University is known for providing higher learning and research in the faculties of science, social sciences, humanities, and commerce. The candidates who wish to pursue a degree course can fill the Magadh University Application Form 2020 from the official website. Candidates must read the article to know more about Magadh University BA Admission 2020 in detail.
- Magadh University UG/PG Exam Form Apply Here
- The college has published the 4th merit list cut-off marks for UG Courses. Check Magadh University Merit List
Magadh Bodhgaya UG Admission
Magadh University offers BA/BSc./BCom. courses to the students each academic year. The university is enriched with its erudite professors and academic scholars who have given their best to make the name of the university in one of the best universities in India. The applicants must check the Magadh University Admission Notice from the official website.
Therefore, the interested candidates can apply for various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Programs in the university and its constituent colleges. In this article, we are giving the details of the admission for the academic session 2020-21, the process of filling the application form, eligibility criteria, course details, and other details relevant to the Magadh University Admission List.
Magadh University Admission 2020 UG Overview
The university has grown to have 24 postgraduate departments, 44 constituent colleges, and 85 affiliated colleges imparting higher education in Humanities, Social Science, Science, Commerce, Medical, Engineering, and Management. Magadh University UG Admission to such courses is done on the merit basis or entrance test conducted by the university itself.
The university has also launched Magadh University Distant Education that offers dozens of Diploma and Degree courses catering to the need of needy aspirants. Several professional/vocational courses like M.B.A., M.C.A., B.C.A., B.B.M. Environmental Science, Tourism & Travel Management, Counseling & Rehabilitation, Journalism & Mass Communication, etc. are being run in constituent/affiliated colleges.
Magadh University Admission Portal
The Admission council of the university will release the notice for Magadh University Admission Date 2020. The interested candidates can check the official website of the university in order to get the latest updates regarding the admission criteria for various courses. Magadh University is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It is also recognized by University Grants Commission. Here is the overview of the university, in brief
|Name of the University||Magadh University, Bodh Gaya, Bihar|
|Type of University||Central|
|Entrance Exam||Magadh University Entrance Test|
|Types of Programs||UG, PG, & Ph.D.|
|Mode of Registration||Online and Offline|
|List of Colleges||19 Constituent Colleges, 1 Minority College, 44 B.Ed Colleges and 28 Affiliated Colleges|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Magadh University Admission 2020 Schedule
The Admission Council of Magadh University, Bodhgaya, have not yet given the actual dates for the admission to the courses for the academic session 2020-21. However, we have given the tentative dates for Magadh University MA/MSc./MEd. Admission 2020, on the basis of the events of the previous year. However, the candidates need to check the actual dates form the official website before the exam dates. The interested candidates can apply for admission before the closing dates of the application form for the academic year 2020. Here is the list of important dates for various events given in the table below
|Application Form Starts|
|Last Date of Applying|
|Admit Card||to be notified|
|Entrance Exam||to be notified|
|Result||to be notified|
|Merit List of Eligible Candidates||declared|
|First Round of Counselling||to be notified|
|Second Round of Counselling||to be notified|
|Course Commences From||to be notified|
Magadh University Eligibility for Various Courses
The Central University in Bihar functions under the Bihar State University Act, 1976. Therefore, all the admissions and eligibility criteria are according to the norms of the State Government rules. The state government decides the course curriculum and the fee structure of various courses offered by the university. Hence, it is very important for the candidates to check the Magadh University PG Admission Eligibility Criteria for the course for which they are applying. Here is the list of courses and the eligibility criteria for taking admission into these courses
|BA in Economics, English, Hindi, Hindi Journalism, Mathematics, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, and more||Intermediate(10+2) in any discipline with at least 45% from a recognized board|
|BBA/ BBE/ BBM/ BMCA|
|B.Com (Hons/ General)||Intermediate(10+2) in Commerce discipline with at least 45% from a recognized board|
|B.Sc. (Hons) in Mathematical Science, Bio-Chemistry, Computer Science, Home Science, Zoology, Physics, and more.||Intermediate(10+2) in Science discipline with at least 45% from a recognized board|
|B.Ed.||Graduate degree in the relevant course with at least 45%|
|M.A in Home Science, History, Geography, Political Science, Public Administration, Women Studies, Zoology, and more||BA (General/ Hons) with the relevant subjects with at least 55%|
|M.Com||B.Com(General/ Hons) with a minimum of 55%|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Bio-Technology, Physics, and more||B.Sc. (Hons) in the relevant discipline with at least 55%|
|M.Lib.I.Sc.||B.Lib.I.Sc. graduates with a minimum required marks|
|Ph.D. in Botany, Buddhist Studies, English, Physics, Chemistry, Commerce, Geography, Microbiology, Political Science, and more.||Master degree in the relevant course and from a good research background|
Undergraduate Admission Criteria
To be eligible for admission to UG courses in Magadh University, candidates have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses should have passed Class 12/ Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for the programs is 45%.
Post Graduate Admission Criteria
The candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions for taking Magadh University PG Admission 2020 in various disciplines:
- A candidate seeking admission in Postgraduate course must be a graduate with Bachelors Honours Degree in the subject concerned.
- They must have a minimum of 50% marks in the Undergraduation.
Magadh University Application Form 2020: Instructions to Keep in Mind Before Filling the Form
- Candidates must go through the Official Prospectus carefully. Make sure that you reach each and every bit of information carefully.
- Go through the instructions carefully. This will save a lot of time.
- Also, make sure that you keep all the documents ready before filling the application form.
- The Applicants must provide a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Make sure that you submit all the information correctly.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Make the payment of the application form fees properly.
Magadh University Application Form 2020
The Central University in Bihar invites application form every year for admission into various courses in different constituent colleges of the University. Therefore, after reading the eligibility criteria, the eligible and interested candidates need to fill the Magadh University Application Form 2020and submit the application form within the official dates. The mode of filling the application form is both Offline as well as Online. Candidates can fill the form either way, but they have to p[ost the duly-filled application form along with the essential documents to the postal address of the university office. Please note theta it is compulsory to attach all the essential documents, without which the application form may get rejected.
How to Fill the Online Application Form
The Examination Council of Magadh University accepts both online and offline application forms for various courses. Ther candidates have to necessarily fill the Magadh University Admission Form in order to get admission into their desired courses. Here are a few basic steps to fill the fresh application form through Online Mode. Candidates can go through the steps and fill the form
- First of all the applicants have to visit the official webpage of Magadh University by clicking on (www.magadhuniversity.in)
- In the next step, the applicants have to need to click on the Link “Admissions 2020”
- Once you click on this section, a new window will open with the details showing the application form for 2020. From here the candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “Registration” by giving the personal information (Candidate’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Id)
- After registering, the applicants will receive an OTP and Password on their registered mobile number and Email Id
- Now log in with the password and start filling the application form by giving all the details like Personal Details, Academic Details, etc.
- After filling all the details, click on “Pay Fees” and enter the bank details. Candidates can pay through Debit/Net Banking/Visa cards. Download the Fee Receipt.
- Finally, after filling all the details, cross-check all the details. After checking all the details click on the “Submit” button and submit the application form.
- Take the Print out of the application form for future purposes.
- Read the instructions, if the university needs the hardcopy of the application form. If the Examination Council asks to send them the hard copy of the application form, then the candidates have to send the application form through the Speed Post. Also, attach all the essential documents.
- This completes the process of filling the online application form. Keep the hardcopy of the application form.
Here is a sample of Online Application Form Portal from which the candidates can get an idea
How to Fill the Offline Application Form
- Candidates have to download the application form from the admission portal of Magadh University Admission 2020. Then take the print-out of the application form.
- In the next step, the applicants have to fill in all the details using the Blue/Black Ballpoint pen.
- Paste the recent colored passport size photograph in the column given in the application form. The candidates have to put their signature in the column.
- Pay the application fees either through Online Payment or Bank Demand Draft. Then attach the Fee Receipt or the Demand Draft along with all the essential documents and post the application form to the given postal address: Office of the Dean, Magadh University, Bodh Gaya, Gaya – 824234
- The candidates can also submit the application form by personally visiting the university and submitting the form in the Dean Office of Magah University.
The admission council of the Magadh University lays a few parameters for selecting the candidates for Magadh University Ph.D. Admission 2020 and the candidates must know the selection process for the course in which they are applying. For some courses, the admission is on the basis of the entrance test and merit list. For other courses, the admission is taken on the basis of the marks of the candidates in the previous qualifying exam, especially 10+2 Marks. Here are the criteria for selection
- Admissions to undergraduate courses like BA (Hons.), BA (Vocational Studies), BBA, BBE, BBM, B.Com., B.Com. (Hons) and more is done on the merit-basis – candidate’s marks in the Intermediate Examination (10+2)
- Postgraduate and Ph.D. aspirants are admitted on the basis of their marks in the Entrance Test of the University which is then followed by a round of Personal Interview round conducted by the Examination Council of the university itself.
List of Courses and Application Fees
The university offers various courses for the admissions each academic year. The course curriculum and syllabus are decided by the University Grants Commission, UGC. Students must check the list of courses and selection criteria before applying for Magadh University BEd. Admission The interested candidates can choose the desired course from the list of courses. They can visit the university website and check Magadh University Courses and syllabus. However, here we are giving the details of various courses offered at Magadh University, Bodh Gaya.
|B.A. (Hons) Economics|
|B.A. (Hons) English|
|B.A. (Hons) Hindi|
|B.A. (Hons) Hindi Journalism|
|B.A. (Hons) Hindi Journalism and Mass Communication|
|B.A. (Hons) History|
|B.A. (Hons) Journalism|
|B.A. (Hons) Mathematics|
|B.A. (Hons) Music|
|B.A. (Hons) Persian|
|B.A. (Hons) Philosophy|
|B.A. (Hons) Political Science|
|B.A. (Hons) Psychology|
|B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit|
|B.A. (Hons) Sociology|
|B.A. (Hons) Urdu|
|B.A. Vocational Studies|
|B.Sc. (Genl) Mathematical Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Bio-Chemistry|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Botany|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Electronics|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science Food & Nutrition|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science Human Development|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science Resource Management|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Physics|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Statistics|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology|
|B.Sc. Applied Physical Sciences|
|B.Sc. Applied Physical Sciences (Electronics)|
|B.Sc. Home Science (Pass)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|M.A. in Ancient Indian & Asian Studies|
|M.A. in Buddhist Studies|
|M.A. in Economics|
|M.A. in English|
|M.A. in Geography|
|M.A. in Hindi|
|M.A. in History|
|M.A. in Home Science|
|M.A. in Labour & Social Welfare|
|M.A. in Magahi|
|M.A. in Pali & Prakrit|
|M.A. in Persian|
|M.A. in Philosophy|
|M.A. in Political Science|
|M.A. in Psychology|
|M.A. in Public Administration|
|M.A. in Sanskrit|
|M.A. in Sociology|
|M.A. in Urdu|
|M.A. in Women Studies|
|M.Sc. in Botany|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics|
|M.Sc. in Physics|
|M.Sc. in Zoology|
|M.Sc. in Bio-Chemistry|
|M.Sc. in Bio-Technology|
|M.Sc. in Environmental Science|
|Masters in Library & Information Science|
|Masters in Rural Development Management|
|Development Communication & Extension|
|Food & Nutrition|
|Human Development & Childhood Studies|
B.SC. VOCATIONAL HONOURS COURSE PART I, II, III
Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics.
B.A. VOCATIONAL HONOURS COURSE PART I, II, III
Advertising & Sales Promotion & Sales Management
|M.Sc. Environmental Science|
|P.G. Diploma in Counseling & Rehabilitation|
|P.G. Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies only at OTA|
|P.G. Diploma in Women Studies|
|Three Year degree course in Yoga Vigyan|
|M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.)|
|M.A. in Women’s Studies|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Abridged)|
|Under Graduate Diploma Course in Foreign Language|
(German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Sinhalese, Russian and Tibetan)
|Master of Applied Management (MAM)|
|Master of Business Administration (International Business) (MBA-IB)|
|Master of Business Administration (Executive) (MBA Executive)|
|P.G. Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|B.A. Hons. Course in Tourism and Travel Management|
|B.Ed. two year|
|M.Ed. two year|
|MRDM Two year|
|B.P.Ed. (one year)|
|BMRIT (Bachelor of Medical Radiology Imaging Technology)|
|BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)|
|One year P.G. Diploma in Yoga|
Application and Course Fee
|1.||Application Form Fee||Rs.100/-|
|2.||Admission Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|3.||Registration Fee (One Time)||Rs.200/-|
|4.||Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs.500/-|
|5.||Tuition Fee (One time each Semester)||Rs.300/-|
|6.||Central Library Fee (Annually)||Rs.200|
The candidates applying for Magadh University Spot Admission 2020 have to attach a few documents along with the application form. The list of documents is given on the website of the university. Candidates can check the list of documents from the official website. However, we are also giving the list of essential documents below
- Scanned passport size photograph and signature, for applying online
- Graduate mark sheet (if applying for masters)
- 10+2 mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- Cast certificate (if required)
Magadh University Reservation of Seats
The university reserves seats for various categories of candidates for admission. The eligible candidates can check their names in the Magadh University Admission List 2019-20. The reservation policy of the university is on the basis of the state government’s reservation policy. Here are some of the important points regarding the reservation policy of Magadh University
- The reservation of seats for the courses shall be as per the reservation rules of the Government of Bihar.
- Sports and Fine Arts Quota- a maximum of 2 seats each over and above the sanctioned seats is for the candidates from Sports and Fine Arts Quota. However, this reservation is only for those who have represented their University/State at the state/National Event.
- A maximum of 2 seats in each subject shall be reserved for the Physically Handicapped (PH) Quota and also for the sons/daughters of Military Personnel.
- There is a reservation of a maximum of 2 seats in each course for NCC-C Certificate or NSS Volunteers who have a National Event participation certificate while representing their university/state.
- 2% of seats in every course is reserved for Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates
- Please note that no candidates can avail two weightage, even if they are applicable for getting a reservation in two or more categories.
Magadh University Admit Card 2020
The Admission Council of the University conducts a written entrance exam for admission into Postgraduate, Ph.D. courses and a few other Professional/Vocational Courses. The candidates aspiring to take admission into these courses need to apply for Magadh University Gaya Admission and give the entrance test. The university releases the admit card a week before the entrance exam. Candidates can download the Magadh University Admit Card 2019-20 from the official website. However, we will upload the direct link for the candidate to download the admit card pdf.
Semester Exam Admit Card
The admit card is also for the semester examinations held in the respective colleges for the regular students. The colleges give the admit card for those eligible students who have filled the exam form. No candidate can enter the exam hall without the hall ticket. Therefore, it is essential for the students to carry the admit card along with identity proof, on the day of the exam.
Magadh University Exam 2020
The examination council of the university conducts the Magadh University Entrance Test every year for selecting the eligible candidates. Candidates appearing for the exam must check the syllabus and exam pattern from the official website. The courses in which the admission is done on the basis of entrance test, candidates have to sit for the entrance exam. The syllabus of the entrance test is given below
- For some Undergraduation Courses- 10+2 Syllabus and some particular questions from the course for which the candidate is applying
- For Postgraduation Courses- Undergraduation syllabus and a few aptitude-based questions
- For Ph.D. Program- Both UG and PG Syllabus and a few research-based questions. Also the dissertation of the candidates.
Semester Examination- Magadh University
The students who are already enrolled in some courses in the constituent colleges of the university, have to give a written theory exam at the end of every semester or year. The purpose of the Magadh University Semester Exam is to evaluate the progress of the candidate and also to give the degree to the candidates. Therefore, the students have to prepare well in order to pass the theory papers.
In case, if a candidate fails in the theory exam, he/she won’t be awarded the degree of the course which they are pursuing. Candidates can check the Magadh University Time Table 2019-20 for both UG and PG courses from the official website. However, these dates are tentative and are subject to change. Therefore, students must check the latest time-table from the official website of the university/colleges.
Magadh University Result/Merit List 2020
Candidates who have given the entrance exam can check their results from the official website of the university. The examination council releases the Magadh University Result 2019-20after the entrance exam gets over. The result of the entrance exam, as well as the semester results, are easily available in the pdf format on the official website. Candidates can easily access the result from the link given in the updates section of this article. They must retain the hard copy of the result for future reference. The candidates must not hamper the result, in any case.
Counselling 2020- Magadh University
After the officials release the results of the entrance test, the next step in the process of admission is Magadh University Counselling 2020. After the declaration of the result, the admission council prepares the Magadh University Merit List 2020 of the eligible candidates. These candidates can finally go for the counselling process. The counselling is the final step in which the officials verify the original documents of the candidate and finally give them the admission in the course they have applied for.
Counselling is the most important process because if there is any discrepancy in the documents of the candidate, then his/her admission stands cancelled. Therefore, one must carry all the authentic documents during the counselling round in order to avoid any glitch. Once the counselling round is successful, the candidate is given the admission. Finally, he/she has to pay the applicable admission fees and get the admission slip.
List of Colleges- Magadh University
- S.M.S.G College, Sherghati
- A.M. College, Gaya
- S.S. College, Jehanabad
- Daudnagar College, Daudnagar
- S.N.S. College, Jehanabad
- Gautam Buddha Mahila College, Gaya
- S.D College, Kaler
- K.L.S. College, Nawada
- R.L.S.Y College, Aurangabad
- K.L.S. College, Nawada
- Kishori Sinha Mahila College, Aurangabad
- S.B.A.N. College, Darhatllari
- Jagjiwan College, Gaya
- S.N.S College, Tekari
- T.S. college, Hisua
- A.N.S College, Nabinagar
This was all about Magadh University Admission 2020 entire process and information related to the admission process. In case if any candidate has any query regarding the admission process, he/she can post the question in the comment section given below this article. We will try to resolve all the questions by providing authentic answers.