JIPMER Question Paper 2019 is available here. Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing for the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam can check out this article. The Entrance Exam took place on 2nd June 2019. The Resonance Institute has released the answer key and question paper of JIPMER Morning Session. The applicants must download their hall ticket before the date of the exam. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the JIPMER Question Paper, Previous Year Papers including the exam pattern. You will also get the details of the preparation tips and how to tackle the questions. Through the JIPMER UG Exam, candidates can get admission in Medical College of JIPMER Puducherry and Karaikal. For that, you can check the details in JIPMER MBBS 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JIPMER Question Paper 2019- Highlights
In this article, we will be covering the following details regarding the JIPMER 2019 Question Paper PDF–
- Details about the JIPMER Question Paper
- Dates of the Entrance Exam
- JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
- Link to Download the Previous Year Question Paper
- JIPMER Mock Test and Sample Papers
- How to Calculate Your Scores using the Question Paper
- Importance of the Question Paper
- Preparation Tips and How to Attempt Questions
Check JIPMER Exam Centers 2019
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
JIPMER Question Paper 2019
The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research conducts an Undergraduate Medical Entrance Exam for admission in Pondicherry and Karaikal Campus. Every year, lakhs of candidates appear the exam out of which few candidates get lucky to get selected for the admission. In that case, the Question Paper of JIPMER MBBS 2019, plays a very important role. The Question Paper can be your perfect guide if you use it correctly. The Question Paper is the set of Questions that were asked in your Entrance Exam.
The JIPMER Question Paper will be available on 2nd June 2019 soon after the completion of the exam. Candidates can download the Question Paper and start calculating their scores and predict their selection. As the exam will take place in two shifts (Morning and Afternoon), that means there will be two question paper sets having different codes. The Institute does not release its answer key, however, we will be providing you with the answer key within a few hours of the exam.
Check – JIPMER 2019 Seat Reservation
JIPMER Previous Year Question Paper
The JIPMER Previous Year Question Paper are the old year question papers. Here we have provided the last six years Question Papers so that you can practice and prepare well for the exam. The JIPMER Question Paper PDF will be available in PDF Format so that you can download easily. These Question Paper are available free of cost and you don’t have to submit any details.
JIPMER MBBS Question Paper 2019 – Dates
The Institute has announced the dates for the JIPMER Entrance Exam. The Official Dates are available on the official website. However, you can also check the dates here as well.
|Events||Event Dates Scheduled|
|The Release of the JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket 2019||20th May 2019 to 2nd June 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||2nd June 2019|
|Release of the Question Paper||2nd June 2019 (Released)|
|Unofficial Answer Key Release||2nd June 2019 (Released)|
|The Release of the Merit List||21st June 2019 (expected)|
|First Round of Counselling||26th to 28th June 2019 (expected)|
|Second Round of Counselling||24th July 2019 (tentative)|
|Third Round of Counselling||21st August 2019|
|Final Round of Counselling||26th September 2019|
Candidates must check the official website- www.jipmer.edu.in for regular update and notifications.
Check NEET 2019 Answer Key
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
As mentioned before, the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam will take place on 2nd June 2019. Therefore, before appearing in the exam, it is very important that you know the exam pattern. This will help you to give an idea about the exam and its schedule. Hence, the JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern is as follows-
- This is a medical entrance exam that will take place on 2nd June 2019.
- The Entrance Exam will be conducted in two phases on a single day. The Morning Phase- 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and Afternoon- 3:00 to 5:30 pm.
- The mode of the exam is online and will take place in English Language only.
- The total time duration of the exam is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- A total of 200 Questions will be asked in the exam.
- The JIPMER Question Paper will comprise of the questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Comprehension, and Logical Aptitude Reasoning.
- Total Marks of the exam is 800 marks.
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks and wrong answer carries -1 mark.
The Details about the marking scheme and the time duration will also be available in the Online Instruction Set of the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate and Medical Education Research 2019 MBBS Question Paper.
Download JIPMER Previous Year Question Paper PDF and Solutions
Here we have provided JIPMER 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and so on question paper here. These question papers are available in PDF Format and are free of cost to download. You can click on the link that is provided here to download the Question Paper. The JIPMER Phase I and Phase II Question Paper of all sets are available here.
|JIPMER Previous Year Question Paper Download|
Check – AIIMS Question Paper 2019
JIPMER 2019 Question Paper and Answer Key by Resonance
Click on the respective link to download the JIPMER 2019 MBBS Question Paper PDF by Resonance
|JIPMER MBBS 2019 Question Paper and Solution (Shift I and II)|
|JIPMER Question Paper and Answer 2nd June 2019 (Morning Session)||Download|
|JIPMER Question Paper and Answer 2nd June 2019 (Evening Session)||To Be Available Soon|
How to Download the JIPMER 2019 Question Paper?
The step by step procedure to download the JIPMER Question Paper and Answer Key is as follows-
- When you land on our page, scroll down for the previous year question paper.
- Click on the desired link and the pdf will be opened in the next page
- Download and take the printout of the Question Paper
- Start solving them.
Check – AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
How to Calculate Your Scores using JIPMER UG Question Paper?
After downloading the JIPMER 2019 Question Paper and Answer Key PDF, the next step is to calculate your scores. For that, you need to know the marking scheme and pattern of the exam. So, here are the step by step procedure to calculate your scores –
- Download your JIPMER Phase I or Phase II Question Paper
- Now, tally your answers using the JIPMER 2019 Unofficial Answer Key
- For each correct answer add 4 marks and for each wrong answer, deduct -1 mark.
- Then add the total correct answers to get the final marks or scores for the JIPMER Question Paper 2019.
Through this, you can also predict your chances of getting qualified in the entrance exam.
Check – AIAPGET 2019
JIPMER 2019 Mock Test and Sample Papers
The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate and Medical Education Research has uploaded the link to attempt the Mock Test. The Link to attempt the mock test is available on the official website of JIPMER. The Mock Test and the Sample Papers are the dummy question papers which are available in the format of JIPMER Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Candidates can take the Mock Tests either online or offline. The Online Mock Test Program of JIPMER will comprise of a set of instructions of how to attempt and submit your answers. So, if you solve this Mock Test Papers or Question Papers, you will get a grip of the JIPMER 2019 Question Paper PDF Pattern.
Check – NEET Previous Year Question Paper
Download the JIPMER Sample Papers Here
|Download Sample Papers/Model Paper of JIPME MBBS 2019|
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Physics Sample Paper|
|Zoology Sample Paper||Botany Sample Paper|
|English Sample Paper|
To Attempt JIPMER 2019 Mock Test, Click Here
Importance of JIPMER Question Paper 2019
The Question Paper of Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research plays a vital role in the Exam Preparation. Using the Question Paper, you will get the pattern of the exam including the type of questions that are asked in the exam. So, here we have listed some important significance of the Question Paper –
- The Question Paper will give you an idea of the exam pattern and syllabus.
- With the help of the JIPMER UG 2019 Question Paper, you can also predict your scores and chances of selection for further rounds.
- The Question Paper will also help the candidates who are appearing for JIPMER MBBS 2020 for preparation.
- Practicing JIPMER MBBS Sample Papers and Mock Tests will help the candidates to improve their accuracy and time management skills.
- Overall, the JIPMER Practice Papers and Question Paper are very much essential for examination preparation.
Check- JIPMER 2019 Preparation Books
How to Prepare for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination?
Since just a few weeks are left for the exam, now your main motive is to make sure that you revise all those important topics that you have studied so far. So, here are some of the essential tips that you require at the time of the JIPMER Preparation. Candidates must note that these are the last minute preparation tips that you will require for JIPMER 2nd June Exam 2019.
- First and Foremost, the most important thing is, not to start anything new. Go on with what you have prepared already. This 10 to 15 days is only for revising the old topics.
- Grab your Notes and go through all the Formulas, Short terms and definitions. This will help you to brush up your concept for the exam.
- Practice Previous Year Question Paper as many times as you can.
- Since the JIPMER Entrance Exam is Computer-Based, therefore, take online mock tests regularly. This will improve your time management skills and accuracy as well.
- Just before the day of the exam, revise the topics, keep all the documents such as JIPMER Admit Card 2019, ID Proof and other documents ready.
Lastly, have a good healthy diet and exercise and sleep early before the exam. We wish all the candidates good luck for the exam.
Check – JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2019
How to Attempt Questions in JIPMER Exam 2019?
One of the demerits in the Computer-Based Test is Time Management. Many Candidates have this same issue of submitting incomplete answer key. Therefore, to attempt questions in an Online Exam, you need to strategize smartly to answer them.
Now the JIPMER UG Exam 2019, has sections of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Comprehension and Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. So, you must ask yourself how and where to start solving. Knowing the right sequence is important. But, before that, let’s check the distribution of the questions-
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|Total Questions||200 Questions|
- Start with the Questions that you know. It is advisable to solve the questions that do not require too much brain to participate. Keep at least 40 to 45 Minutes for solving the easy and direct questions.
- Once you are done with these sort of questions, start investing your time in Numerical and other tricky questions.
- Keep last 15 to 20 Minutes for revising all the questions that you have left out for later.
- If you are confused within two options, then we would suggest you leave, as it has negative marking.
Check- JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2019
JIPMER Answer Key 2019
The Institute does not release any Answer Key for the JIPMER Question Paper. However, you can get the unofficial answer key released by various coaching institutes. We will upload all the JIPMER Solution Key PDF here once it is made available.
Check- JIPMER Result 2019, Medical Entrance Exam and Admission Calendar List 2019
The Entrance Exam will take place on 2nd June 2019 and the Results will be released in the form of the JIPMER 2019 Merit List on or before 21st June 2019. If you have any queries regarding the Question Paper or any other issues, then please comment on the section below.