JIPMER 2019 Syllabus: The questions for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination 2018 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Higher Secondary and CBSE for XI & XII Standards. Candidates are advised to go through the mock test for online computer based examination. Link for the mock test will be available on the official website just before the exam day. The JIPMER 2019 test is likely to be held on 2nd June 2019 in online (computer based test) mode.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Click Here For AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2019
Candidates are advised to follow the NCERT books and some other reference books. The question will be based on the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English language and comprehension, Logical and quantitative reasoning.
Check- JIPMER MBBS Result
JIPMER 2019 Syllabus
JIPMER Syllabus 2019: The topic under each subject is provided in the table below:
|1.||Electrostatics||Solid State||Diversity of Living Organisms||Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making|
|2.||Current Electricity||Coordination Compounds||Cell Structure and Function||Section B: Writing Skills|
|3.||Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism||Solutions||Ecology and Environment||Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text|
|4.||Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current||Haloalkanes and|
|5.||Electromagnetic Waves||Electro-chemistry||Genetics and Evolution,|
|7.||Dual Nature of Matter||Phenols and Ethers||Structural Organization in Animals and Plants|
|8.||Atoms & Nuclei||Chemical Kinetics||Biology and Human Welfare and Biotechnology.|
|9.||Electronic Devices and Communication Systems.||aldehyde|
|10.||Ketone and Carboxylic Acids|
|12.||Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen,|
|13.||Isolation of Elements|
|17.||d- and f-Block Elements|
|18.||d- and f-Block Elements|
Syllabus of Logical and Quantitative Reasoning
The Institute has not provided a certain syllabus for Logical and Quantitative Reasoning. However, you can expect questions from the following topics-
- Number or Alphabet Series
- Figure Formation
- Odd one out
- Analogy Test
- Figure Matrix etc.
JIPMER 2019 subject-wise distribution
|S. No||Subject||No of Question||Marks|
|4.||English Language and comprehension||10||40|
|5.||Logical and quantitative reasoning||10||40|
JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern & Sample Papers
The question paper of JIPMER 2019 will be prepared from the syllabus of JIPMER 2019. The question paper will contain a total of 180 MCQs each carrying four options with one correct answer. Aspirants are also advised to go through the previous years’ question papers and sample papers of JIPMER 2019 to prepare thoroughly for the JIPMER entrance test. Solving previous year question paper will make the applicants familiar with the question pattern and difficulty level.
Important Instructions for the Candidates who are appearing JIPMER MBBS 2019
- The JIPMER UG Entrance Exam only for Medical Admission into the JIPMER Campus of Pondicherry and Karaikal.
- Candidates who are appearing for the exam must download their JIPMER 2019 Hall Ticket before the date of the exam (2nd June 2019).
- Make sure that you keep all your documents and other items ready a day before the date of the exam.
- Now, talking about the preparation tips and hacks, candidates must be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Now that you have a very limited amount of time, therefore we suggest you revise the topics that you have prepared so far.
- Take mock tests and practice the previous year question paper as much as you can.
- Take short naps to give rest to your brain. In this way, your concentration will improve.
- Check- JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria
So, with that, we wish all the candidates best of luck. Stay Postive and Motivated.
Check – AIIMS 2019 Exam Analysis
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please write to us in the comment box given below.