JIPMER PG Counselling 2021: The Open Round Counselling Allotment List has been released, check allotted institute details now. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is conducting the counselling rounds. Moreover, the qualifying students are offered admission to MS/ MD/ MDS/ DM. M.Ch courses. Further, the admission is granted purely on the basis of merit. The seat allotment is carried out on the basis of students’ performance in JIPMER PG (INI CET) 2021 and the merit rank. Candidates appearing for the counselling rounds can further go through this article for more information about the JIPMER PG Counselling 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Open Round Result has been declared for JIPMER. In the allotment list, the details of the candidate, subjects, and allotted institute are mentioned. Further, candidates have to accept or deny the seats on or before 24th January 2021. – Open Round Allotment List
- The Round-1& 2 Allotment List has been published. In addition, the choice filling for Open Round had started and the allotment list shall be published soon.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2021
Note that the no. of students called for each counselling round is 8 times the no. of seats available. Moreover, the students are called for Counselling in accordance with the merit list. Hence, the students of higher rank are given preference. Further, the participants must be aware of the complete JIPMER PG Counselling schedule. So, all the important event dates are mentioned in the table below.
January Session Schedule
|Exam date||20th November 2020|
|Result date||27th November 2020|
|Registration for mock/ First round of counselling||15th December 2020|
|Result of the mock round will be announced||18th December 2020|
|Result of the first round||22nd December 2020|
|Fill choice to accept/ refuse the seat allocated||31st Dec. to 01st Jan. 2021|
|Choice filling for the Round-2||January 2021|
|Seat Allotment||04th January 2021|
|Joining Date||05th to 08th January 2021|
|Choice filling for Open Round||09th to 14th January 2021|
|Result of the third round||20th January 2021|
|Fill choice to accept/ refuse the seat allocated||21st to 24th January 2021|
|Joining Date||21st to 25th January 2021|
Check – AIIMS MBBS 2021
July Session Schedule
|Exam Date||09th May 2021|
|Result Date||15th May 2021|
|Registration for mock/ first round of counselling||– TBA –|
|Result of the mock round will be announced||– TBA –|
|Choice filling for the first round||– TBA –|
|Result of the first round||– TBA –|
|Fill choice to accept/ refuse the seat allocated||– TBA –|
|Submission pf course fee for admission confirmation||– TBA –|
|Choice filling for the second round||– TBA –|
|Result of the second round||–|
|Fill choice to accept/ refuse the seat allocated||–|
|Submission pf course fee for admission confirmation||–|
|Choice filling for the third round||–|
|Result of the third round||–|
|Fill choice to accept/ refuse the seat allocated||–|
|Submission Of course fee||–|
JIPMER Post Graduate 2021 Admission Counselling
All the qualified candidates for JIPMER PG are eligible to participate in the JIPMER 2021 Admission Counselling. The candidates are expected to report at the allotted center for participating in the JIPMER PG Counselling. Candidates are to have at least secured a minimum of the 50th percentile (40th percentile for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates) to qualify for the JIPMER entrance and only then they are considered for any further Counselling in the admission process.
Some important information for the candidates is available below-
- All candidates who qualify for the JIPMER 2021 entrance get a call in for Counselling.
- The regulatory authority releases an official notice before every counselling session. That notice carries the category-wise ranks which are being called in for the JIPMER PG counselling. All the qualified candidates are eligible to participate in the final round of Counselling.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to report at the JIPMER PG counselling center.
- Selected candidates have to choose one discipline out of the 24 disciplines of MD/ MS depending upon the availability of seats.
- A candidate who is sure about an option is required to submit their original or bonafide documents along with an admission fee of INR 14,310 and collect the receipt.
- If in case, a candidate does not choose an option then he/ she is eligible for the next round of JIPMER Post Graduate 2021 Counselling.
- You can print the receipt of the admission fee at the time of collecting the admission order.
- In order to get the admission order, aspirants of JIPMER PG 2021 Merit Counselling have to go through the medical examination, document, and biometric verification.
- Candidates who want to withdraw their admission before the release of the admission order have to submit a fee of Rs 25,000 and the admission fee paid is not refunded until and unless the candidate is medically disqualified.
JIPMER PG Counselling Procedure 2021
The step by step procedure for the Counselling of JIPMER Post Graduate Courses 2021 is available below. Candidates are also advised to keep tabs on the official website for any official announcements. the Official website is available here – ( www.jipmer.edu.in)
The Same shall be updated over here.
Step 1: Registration of the Candidate
The shortlisted candidates are required to report to the JIPMER PG Counselling center allotted to them. The venue of counselling will be provided to them. The date and time of the Counselling session are informed to the candidates beforehand. The candidate who would not come in the Round 1 of Counselling is deemed ineligible for the next 2 rounds except for the final round of Counselling.
Step 2: Candidate’s Biometric Finger Print and Image Verification
The biometric fingerprint and image verification of the candidate take place on the Counselling day of JIPMER PG 2021. If in any case, there is a mismatch, then a student cannot take part in counselling.
Step 3: Document Verification
Candidates have to bring all the important documents at the time of the 2021 JIPMER PG Counselling. These documents, you need along with one set of self-attested copies at the time of Counselling. The list of documents required for the candidates to bring in the Counselling is available below:
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- Rank Letter for the JIPMER 2021.
- JIPMER 2021 Admit Card with Invigilator’s seal.
- Residence Certificate (AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport).
- Class 10 Certificate.
- An MBBS degree or the Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Conduct certificate (from last attended institute).
- Internship completion certificate.
- Migration certificate (from last university attended).
- Transfer Certificate (from last attended institute).
- Permanent or Provisional Medical Registration Certificate.
- Certificate from the last institute attended. And make sure that MCI recognizes that degree.
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of OCI registration (for OCI candidates).
- Medical Certificate for PH candidates.
- Reserved category (OBC/ SC/ ST) certificate (if applicable).
- After the document verification session, candidates have to choose a discipline in counselling rounds. The center allott the seats as per the merit ranks of the candidates.
JIPMER Post Graduate Counselling 2021 Center
Mini Auditorium (Fourth Floor), JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry is the venue for the Post Graduate course Counselling.
Courses offered in the JIPMER 2021 Postgraduate Admissions
There are 24 disciplines in total the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research offers to the shortlisted candidates in the Counselling. Note that 19 of these courses are for MD (Doctor of Medicine). And the rest 5 courses are for the MS (Master of Surgery). The list of all 24 courses is available below. Read more about JIPMER PG Syllabus 2021.
- Community Medicine
- Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology
- Emergency MedicineForensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- Immuno Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Forensic Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
- Radio- Diagnosis
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Oto-Rhino Laryngology
JIPMER PG Merit List 2021
The merit list contains some important information about the respective candidate. That is necessary for all the phases ahead such as in Counselling. The candidates whose names are there on the list get a call in for the Counselling round. Those candidates who fit all the criteria and qualifications get seats in the courses of their choice. Furthermore, candidates are ranked in order of merit in the JIPMER PG 2021 Rank List. This also helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit.