The JIPMER PG Answer Key 2021 is really important for all the candidates aspiring for the post-graduation courses. The Answer key of JIPMER MD/ MS is released soon after the completion of the exam. The JIPMER PG 2021 Entrance Test is the national level exam. In addition, the answer key is here to help you so that candidates can get an idea of how well have they performed. Candidates are aware of the complex nature of questions asked in these exams. It takes a lot of preparation for someone to crack these questions. So, that’s why you are being provided with these “JIPMER Post Graduate Answer Key”, so that you can have an idea of how much you might have scored. For a detailed account, the candidates are requested to go through the entire article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JIPMER PG Answer Key 2021
It is advisable that candidates check the Solution Key of JIPMER PG 2021 for verified information and do not believe in some of the false claims of JIPMER PG answer key is released. If in case, the answer key is released by the regulatory body, then our website shall make the same available for all candidates here. The non-disclosure agreement of the official authorities states that JIPMER PG is a proprietary examination and the content of the question paper is confidential, However, coaching institutes do get successful in releasing the answer key somehow.
January Session Schedule
|Basic Registration||29th September 2020|
|Status of Final Registration: Accepted or Rejected||07th to 11th November 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||13th November 2020|
|AIIMS PG 2021 Exam||20th November 2020|
|Declaration of Results||27th November 2020|
|Seat Allocation||15th December 2020|
|Closing of Admission||30th January 2021|
July 2021 Session Schedule
|Basic Registration||Third Week of October 2021|
|Online registration ends||Second Week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit Documents||The third week of March 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||A week before the exam|
|AIIMS PG 2021 Exam||9th May 2021 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||15th May 2021 (Saturday)|
|First Round of Counselling||–|
Steps to Download the JIPMER 2021 Answer key for the PG Entrance
The Solution Key pdf is released via online mode only. Hence, candidates have to visit the JIPMER Website in order to download it. Further, to ensure that candidates can download it easily, the step by step guide is provided below. The steps to download or check the answer key pdf of JIPMER are as follows:
- Click on the link provided on the official website or the Coaching centers. The direct link is provided here as well.
- The solution key pdf then opens in pdf format directly. However, if you are visiting the official website, then you need to find the link on the homepage and click on it for the solution key.
- Further, you can check all the solutions in it.
- On the right side of the screen, click on the download icon and save it for future reference.
Details on the JIPMER PG Answer key
There are some specific details on the answer key that you have to keep an eye out for. These details shall help you look out for answers on the solution key easily. The details are available below-
- Set the number of Question Paper.
- Answer choices With the Right Answer.
How to Calculate the Marks using the JIPMER 2021 PG Answer Key
To calculate your marks you must be aware of the exam pattern of the question paper. We have provided important information about the exam pattern below. The Exam Pattern is there to provide the candidates with important information about the medium, type of questions asked in the exam, and mode of the question paper. The medium of language for the exam is English. The exam is an online Computer-based Test (CBT). Some other important points about the examination pattern are available below-
- It is an MCQ based exam, which means the questions asked shall only be objective.
- The total number of questions asked in the test is 250.
- The question paper has two sections- Basic Clinical and Clinical Sciences.
- The total time period for the students to complete the test is 3 hours.
- Out of the total 250 questions in the question paper, 100 questions shall be from the Basic Clinical section while 150 questions come from the Clinical Science section.
- The maximum marks for the question paper are 1000.
- The marking scheme is pretty simple, though there is negative marking.
- That is, for every right answer you get 4 marks. And for every wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted.
- The method of determining the score is percentile.
Visit the Official Website of JIPMER PG