NEET PG Application Form 2020: The National Board of Examinations will release the NEET PG Application Form 2020 on November 2019. The Application Form will be available online on the official website of NBE- www.nbe.edu.in. The NEET 2020 PG Online Form Link will be available for the candidates for a limited period of time. The Application Form comprises of the personal and educational qualification details regarding the Examination. To fill in the Online Form, the candidate has to satisfy all the eligibility criteria. In this article, we have provided completed details regarding NEET PG 2020 Application Form, Important Dates, Procedure to Fill in Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of NEET PG Application Form 2020
- The NEET PG Application Form 2020 starts from November 2019.
- The National Board of Examinations is the main conducting body of NEET 2020.
- The Mode of Filling the Application Form is done online.
- The Aspirants who are willing to get admissions in Masters of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine can fill in the application form.
- Filling of the Application Form includes- Registration, Uploading of Documents, Filling of the Application Form, Making the Payment of the Application Fees, Submission of Application Form.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill in the application form.
- The NEET 2020 PG Online Form will be available for a Limited Period of Time.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the closing date.
NEET PG Application Form 2020 Date
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||November 2020|
|Last Date of NEET PG Online Form||November 2020|
|Correction of the Application Form||December 2020|
|The release of the Admit Card||December 2020|
|Date of NEET PG Exam 2020||January 2020|
The Dates Mentioned Above are Tentative. The Official Dates will be soon updated on the official website.
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria is the most important part in the filling of the application form. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions will be eligible to fill the application form. The Eligibility Criteria Conditions are as follows-
- Candidates are required to possess an MBBS Degree.
- The Applicants must complete their one-year rotary internship by 31st March 2020.
- Candidates must possess a Provisional/Permanent Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or State Media Council.
- The Applicants who have completed their MBBS in Jammu and Kashmir will be eligible for 50% All India Quota Seats only if they have been nominees of the Government of India for the Central Pool Quota Seats.
- Candidates must have Aadhaar Card as per the NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
Instructions Before Filling the NEET PG 2020 Application Form
Before filling the application form, candidates need to know some of the few things before filling the application form. The instructions before filling the NEET PG Online Form 2020 is as follows-
- The Mode of Filling the Application Form is online.
- The Applicants must go through the Instructions before filling the NEET PG Application Form.
- Candidates must have a Good Internet Connectivity.
- The Applicants must provide a valid E-mail ID and an Active Mobile Number.
- Keep all your information ready while filling the application form.
- You should provide all the details correctly and make the payment of the application fees before date.
- You must submit the application form before the closing date. Submission of the Application Form after the closing date will not be accepted.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form
The NEET PG 2020 Online Application Form has to be filled in the following sequence-
Registration Process to Obtain User ID and Password
The Registration Process is the first step while filling the Application Form. The Registration of the Candidate is done to provide a Unique Registration ID and Password. In the Registration Process, you will have to submit your basic personal details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email-ID, Aadhaar Card details etc. After entering all the details, click on the submit button.
The Registration/ User ID will be received on the Registered Mobile ID and E-mail ID.
The Registration ID and User ID will be sent to your Registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID. These Login Credentials can be used in the future. So keep it safe. After receiving the Registration ID and Password, candidates have to log in using the credentials, and captcha code.
Fill the Application Form with your Personal Details and Educational Qualification Details.
After Login In, you can enter the rest of the details in the Online Form. If the candidate wishes to modify any of the details, then he/she can edit and enter the details after logging in. The details in the Application Form includes-
- Personal Details Includes Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality etc.
- Qualification Details Includes – Qualifying Exam Details (MBBS), Exam Status, State, University Details, State of Class X and XII.
- Academic Details- Total Marks Obtained in the MBBS Exam.
- Internship Details -Status of the Internship (completed/undergoing), start, and complete date of the Internship, Total Days of Internship.
- Medical Registration Details – Registration Type (Permanent and Provisional), Registration Date and Number, Issuance Authority.
Recheck all the details carefully and click on the “Save and Next” option.
Upload your Photograph and Signature
Now Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications. The Specifications of the Photograph and Signature is as follows-
|Images to Be Uploaded||Size||Dimensions|
|Passport Size Photograph||50-100 Kb||3.5 X 4.5 cm|
|Signature||10- 50 Kb||6 X 3 cm|
|Left-Thumb Impression||10-50 Kb||4 X 3 cm|
Make the Payment of the Application Form
The Mode of making the payment of the Application Fees has to be done online. The mode of payment includes- Internet Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card. The Cost of the Application Fees is Rs 3750/- for General Category and Rs 2750/-.
Choose your Examination City
After uploading the documents, candidates have to choose Test City location. For the selection of the Exam City, candidates can check the availability of seats in different cities. The selection of the Examination City will be based on the First Come First Serve.
It has to be noted that, the selection of the examination city will be available after the successful payment of the application fees. Once the payment of the Application Fees is done candidates can choose the Test City for NEET PG Examination.
Submission of the Application Form
After filling all the details in the application form, submit the application form. Download and take the printout of the application form. After the submission of the online form, the candidate will receive a computer-generated acknowledgment. This acknowledgment receipt will be sent to your registered number and e-mail id. Keep the Acknowledgment Receipt safe until the completion of the Admission Process.
NEET PG Application Form 2020 Correction Window
The Application Form Correction Window of NEET PG 2018 will be available in December 2019. Candidates who wish to modify their details in the application form can access this link. The Correction Window will be available for a limited period of time. The main motive of opening this window is to rectify the mistakes. Otherwise, the candidates might face problem at the time of counselling.
The Details Which You Can’t Edit
Following are the details that you cannot edit in the Application Form Correction Window of NEET PG 2020.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Testing City
- Category of the Candidate.
Other than that, candidates can make changes. Make sure that you rectify the mistakes before the deadline date.
NEET PG Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card will be released after the completion of NEET PG Application 2020. Candidates who have submitted their Application Form successfully can download their Admit Card when released. The Admit Card will be available on the official website of NBE. To Download the Admit Card, candidates have to enter their User ID and Password. No candidates will be allowed to appear the exam before the deadline date.