The authorities will soon release the JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020 on the official website. The Hall Ticket will be available on The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is organizing this exam. This is a University level entrance examination. The JIPMER MD/MS Hall Ticket is extremely crucial for the candidate to sit in for the exam. You won’t be able to get an entry without the hall-ticket to write the exam. The University offers admission to MD/MS courses through this entrance exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check- JIPMER PG 2020
This examination is conducted two times in a year i.e., in January and July. The Exam Date for January Session is 8th December 2019. This entrance exam is organized to allot seats to approximately 102 seats. Candidates can get a detailed account on JIPMER PG Hall Ticket 2020 in the article given below.
Check – NEET 2020
Important Dates For the Admit Card JIPMER 2020
It is very important for the candidates to be aware of all the dates related to the JIPMER entrance exam 2020, especially about the JIPMER 2020 PG Hall Ticket. The admit card is of the utmost importance for the candidates. Aspiring students also have to keep up with the official website. We will also update the same on this page. A list of tentative dates is provided in the table below-
|Name of the Event||The dates for the January session||The dates for the July session|
|Release date of the admit card||13th November 2019||1st week of April 2020|
|Date of the entrance exam||8th December 2019||3rd week of May|
Check- NEET PG 2020
JIPMER 2020 Post Graduate Admit card
The list will be released on the official website. Any new information will also be available on this page as well. Candidates have to download it from the official website. And then take a print out. All the verified candidates will be able to download the JIPMER Post Graduate Hall Ticket by entering the application number post the release of the admit card. The admit card will be only available online and the tentative dates for the January and July sessions are tabulated above. The candidates are must check every detail in their admit card and in case of any discrepancies, please get in touch with the concerned authorities.
Check- AIIMS PG 2020
How to Download Jawaharlal Institute PG Admit Card 2020
A step by step account of the entire process for downloading the admit card is given below-
- Visit the official website ( http://www.jipmer.edu.in/ ).
- Click on the link given on the website to download the admit card.
- Afterward, in the next step candidates have to enter the login id and password.
- Enter all the mandatory details correctly.
- Download the admit card and check all the details very carefully.
Check – NEET MDS 2020
Details on JIPMER PG Hall Ticket 2020
After downloading the JIPMER PG Entrance Exam Hall Ticket, all the candidates will find the following information on it. Go through the admit card. And that is strongly advised. Check all the relevant information. In case of any discrepancies, immediately contact the authorities. The list of information in the admit card is as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Examination date and time
- Registration number of candidate
- Category of the candidate
- The venue of the exam
- All the important instructions related to the entrance exam.
If there is any sort of discrepancies in the JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card, then he/she must contact the authority before the date of the exam.
JIPMER PG 2020 Exam City Centres
The JIPMER PG 2019 Entrance Examination will be conducted in various cities in India. Candidates can choose only three exam cities in JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form. The JIPMER PG 2020 Entrance Examination is conducted in the following 10 cities-
|JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Cities|
- Applicants can choose only three exam cities.
- The Allotment of the Exam Center will be given on the basis of the first-cum-first service.
- The details of JIPMER 2020 Exam Centre will be printed on the JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020.
- The Venue of the Examination will be in the perimeter of 20 to 25 Kms from the main city.
Check – JIPMER PG Application Form 2020
Exam Pattern for JIPMER 2020 PG Entrance
The exam pattern for this particular exam is not that complicated. The mode of exam is online, which means the candidates will have to sit for a single shift of time to give the exam. The question type will only be Multiple choice questions(MCQs). There will be 250 questions in total. And the time duration for completing the exam is 3 hours.
Students should remember that there is a negative marking in this exam. Therefore, for every right answer, you will get 4 marks. And for every wrong answer, you will lose 1 mark. There will be 150 questions related to the Clinical Sciences and 100 questions from basic Clinical Sciences.
Check NEET MDS Admit Card 2020
Important Points for JIPMER PG 2020 Hall-Ticket
When you are downloading the JIPMER Post Graduate Admit Card, there are some points which you have to keep in mind. Please go through the points given below –
- The admit card is an extremely important document.
- The admit card will be containing all your personal information along with your registration number.
- All the information on the admit card will be of great significance and of utmost importance in the phases like exam date and counseling process.
- You will not be able to appear the exam without the Admit Card.
Check – FMGE 2020