AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2020 will be released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in November 2019. The Admission Form will be available online on the official website of AIIMS Exams 2020– www.aiimsexams.org. The Mode of the Application form is online and the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the application form. The AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form is divided into two parts – Basic Registration and Final Registration and the Exam will be conducted in May 2020. Filling the Application Form is the first step of the Admission Procedure. The AIIMS MBBS Admission Form has to be filled correctly with no errors. In this article, you can get complete details regarding AIIMS MBBS Application Form, Dates, Application Format/Procedure and much more. So, if you planning on filling the Application Form then this article can be very helpful for you guys.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2020
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form will be available online on the official website of AIIMS Exams. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences will release the Admission Form in November 2019. The AIIMS MBBS Application Form comprises of all the details about the candidate and the Examination. From the year 2019 onwards, the Institute has started a new registration facility known as the Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) Facility. This is a two-step registration process comprising of Basic and Final Registration Process. So, if you are planning to fill the application form, it is mandatory to provide all the details correctly. Providing an incorrect option can lead to the rejection of the application form. The First Step of Filling the Application Form is the Basic Registration Process, where the candidates have to submit few details about themselves such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number. E-mail id etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Online Form Date
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has not announced any official dates yet. But as per the previous year exam schedule, it is expected that the application form is available in the month of November 2019. You can check out the tentative dates that we have given below. From this, you can get a rough idea regarding the details of AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Dates.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of Basic Online Registration||November 2019|
|Closing Date of Basic Registration||January 2020|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||January 2020|
|Starting Date of Final Registration||February 2020|
|Closing Date of Final Registration||February 2020|
So, as you can see the registration window will be opened two times for the candidates who are applying for the examination. One for the Basic Registration and other for the Final Registration.
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS MBBS 2020
To fill the application form, it is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admission Form is as follows-
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian, Overseas Citizens of India, and Non-Resident Indian.
- The Applicants must have passed 12th Class from a recognized board or University with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology as subjects.
- The minimum qualifying percentage is 60% for General and OBC Category and 50% for the Reserved Category.
Things to Keep in Mind Before and While Filling the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2020
Before filling the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admission Form, you need to keep a few things in mind. This will help you in submitting the application form successfully.
- Do check your Internet – This is the important thing. Before registering for the application form, you must check your Internet Connectivity. Make sure that you have the latest version of the Browser.
- Go through the Instructions Carefully- Go through the Instructions carefully. You can go through the Exam Instruction details carefully. The Instruction List is displayed before filling the application form.
- Mobile Number and E-mail ID- Provide correct mobile number and e-mail id at the time of registration. This is because all the latest updates and notifications will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
- Keep Documents Handy – Keep all your documents ready as you have to enter all the details in the application form.
- Fill the Details Correctly – Fill in all the details carefully. Candidates must enter the details carefully. Any incorrect information provided can cause rejection of the application form. At the time of counselling, the authority checks the details.
- Submit The Application Form Before Date – After the completion of filling the application form make the payment of the application before the deadline date.
How to Fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2020?
The Application Form Filling Process of AIIMS MBBS 2020 includes the following stages –
Basic Registration – Stage I
- Filling of the Academic Details and other Personal Details
- Uploading of the Documents
- Submission of the Application Form.
- Generation of Registration ID and Password
Final Registration – Stage II
- Filling the Remaining Details – Educational Details and other details
- Payment of the Application Fees
- Final Submission of the Application Form
Detailed Procedure of AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admission Form
Stage -I Basic Registration Process
This is the first stage of AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2020. The Link for the Basic Registration will be available in November 2019, at least six months advance of the final registration. Click on the “New Registration” Link. Enter the basic details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, father’s name, mobile number, e-mail id etc. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly. The details will be screened and an adequate time will be given to correct or modify the details. After entering all the details, enter the captcha code and submit. If the registration is done properly, candidates will receive a Registration Number and Password. This Basic Registration process is free of cost. The Registration Number and Password must be kept safe as this will be used as the Login Credentials while doing the Final Registration.
Steps for the Basic Registration Process
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Exams – www.aiimsexams.org
- On the Homepage Section, click on the “Academic Courses” and select the course option.
- Click on New Registration Tab
- Enter the details as said
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Click on submit button once submitting all the details.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Signature and
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
Specifications of the Documents
|Photograph||50 Kb to 100 Kb||35mm X 45 mm|
|Signature||10 to 50 Kb||60 mm X 30 mm|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||10 to 50 Kb||40 mm X 30 mm|
The Documents must be scanned and must be in JPG/JPEG/PNG Format. Candidates submitting the wrong information will be rejected.
Stage-II Final Registration
This is the final stage of the application form. The Link of Final Registration will be available in February 2020. The Mode of completing the final registration is online. All you have to do is log in with the login credentials and complete the remaining details and make the payment of the application fees.
Steps for AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2020 – Final Registration
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS Exams – www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the Final Registration Link
- Log in using the credentials
- Fill in the remaining details – Academic Details, Selection of Exam Centre, Address and other details.
- Make the Payment of the Application Form.
- Download and take the printout of the application form.
Note: Candidates who have been rejected in the Basic Registration Process are not allowed to apply in the Final Registration Process.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2020 Fees
The Application Fees for AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form is different for each category. The Mode of Application Fees Payment is online only. You can make the payment through Internet banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
|General Category||Rs 1000/- +Transaction Charges|
|OBC Category||Rs 1000/- +Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST Category||Rs 800/- +Transaction Charges|
PH Candidates are exempted from paying the application fees. You have to make the payment before the closing date of the application form.
Retrieving Forgotten Application Number and Password
If you have forgotten your Application Number and Password, then don’t worry about that. You can retrieve it back in just a few seconds.
- Go to the Official Website – www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the Log in Option
- Click on the “Forgot Application Number and Password
- Enter your Registered E-mail Id, Date of Birth and Captcha Code
- A link will be sent to your registered e-mail id for retrieving password and application number.
How to Check Your AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2020 Status?
The step by step procedure to check your application form status is as follows-
- Log In Using Your Application Number and Password.
- Verify the Information and click on the submit option.
- The Current Application Status will be displayed on the screen.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form Correction
- The Application Correction Facility will be available online from January 2020.
- The Form Correction Window will be available for a limited period of time.
- Candidates who have submitted the application form can be able to modify the application form.
- The Candidate cannot make changes in the name, date of birth, e-mail id, date of birth.
How to do Application Form Correction of AIIMS MBBS 2020?
The step by step procedure of correct or modify the application form is as follows-
- Log In Using the Registration id and Password
- Modify the details you want to and click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the fully corrected application form.
The AIIMS MBBS Admission Form will be available in November 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibilty criteria will be able to fill in the application form. Candidates must note that the Basic registration link will be available in November 2019 and the Final Registration link will be available in February 2020.