The National Board of Examination will release the NEET MDS Application Form 2020 in November 2020. The Application Form needs to fill online. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill in the NEET 2020 MDS Online Form. The Application Form will be available in the month of November 2020. The Application Form of NEET MDS will be available in NBE Website. So, In this article, we have discussed complete details about NEET MDS 2020 Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Procedure to Fill in the Application Form, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check NEET 2020
Highlights of NEET MDS Application Form 2020
- The NEET MDS Application Form starts from November 2020.
- The Mode of Filling the Application Form is Online.
- To fill in the NEET MDS Application Form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The Admission Form Filling is the first stage of the NEET MDS Admission Process.
- In the Application Form, candidates have to register and submit all the necessary details about him/her.
- The Link for filling the online admission form will be available for a limited period of time.
NEET MDS 2020 Application Form Date
|The Release of the Official Notification||October 2019|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||October 2019|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||December 2019|
|NEET MDS Mock Test||December 2019|
|NEET MDS Exam Date||January 2020|
NEET MDS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor while filling the application form. Based on the Eligibility Conditions, candidates have to fill in the application forms.
- The Applicants must possess a recognized degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by the University or Institution and must be registered with the State Dental Council.
- The Candidate must have undergone a One-Year Internship at a recognized Dental College.
The University has given an exemption for the Internship for the candidates from the below category-
- Candidates who have completed their UG before 1989. Candidates must not be less than 20 years to fill the NEET MDS Application Form.
- Applicants who have completed their 41/2 Years of UG Program including a mandatory Internship Program.
- Candidates who have completed their 5 years of Under Graduate Program in Rajah Muthiah Dental College, Annamalai University in the year- 2006-07.
- Applicants who are pursuing their final UG Course are also eligible. But they have to finish their Internship Program before March 2019. Candidates have to submit their Internship Letter mentioning their starting date and closing date. Failure of this will lead to the disqualification of the candidates.
- Candidates belonging to the few states are not included in 50% All India Quota Seats. The States are- Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu and Kashmir.
Candidates are advised to fill in the application only once in an academic year. Submitting multiple numbers of application forms can lead to the rejection of the application form.
Check- NEET MDS Admit Card 2020
Things to keep in Mind Before Filling the NEET MDS Application Form 2020
Things that have to be kept in mind filling the NEET MDS 2020 Online Form are as follows-
- The Applicants must have a Good Internet Connectivity.
- Make sure that you go through the Instructions carefully.
- Keep all your documents and information ready before starting to fill in the application form.
- Candidates must provide a valid email-id and an active Mobile Number.
- Applicants must provide all the details correctly.
- The Candidates are advised to fill in the application form before the deadline date.
- Candidates submitting the application form after the closing date will be rejected.
NEET MDS 2020 Application Procedure
The Application Form will be released in the month of November 2020. The Link will be available for a limited period of time. Candidates must fill in the online form before the last date. The National Board of Examinations conducts the Application Form of NEET MDS. The NEET 2020 MDS Application Form includes the following stages-
- Profile Creation/Registration Process
- Generation of Application ID and Password
- Logging using the Credentials
- Filling the Rest of the Application Form
- Selection of the Examination Center and Schedule
- Payment of the Application Fees.
- Final Submission of the Application Form.
Check- NEET Result 2020
How to Fill NEET MDS Application Form 2020
The Step by Step procedure of filling the NEET MDS Application Form 2020 is as follows-
Step-I Profile Creation/Registration
Candidates have to visit the official website of NBE- www.nbe.edu.in. Candidates who have already applied can log in using the credentials. If you are new, then click on the “New Registration Link”. Candidates have to fill in the following details in Registration Process-
- Enter your name as mentioned in the BDS Certificate
- Enter your Contact Information such as – Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Address etc. This Information will be further used in the communication process.
- Fill in rest of data such as Gender, Date of Birth, Mother’s and Father’s Name
- Enter the Captcha Code and upload their photograph and signature after the completion of the application form.
- After the completion of the registration process, a Registration ID and Password will be generated.
- This Registration ID and Password will be used further. So, keep it safe for future references.
Step- II Generation of Registration ID and Password
- After the completion of the Registration Process, you will receive a Registration ID and Password. The Password will be the Date of Birth.
- Candidates are advised to change their Password frequently.
- The Registration ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
- Keep the Registration ID and Password safe for future purposes.
Step-III Log In Using the Credentials
- After receiving the Registration ID and Password, visit the application form link.
- Enter your Registration ID and Password.
- Select the Examination Genre before filling the application form details.
Step-IV Filling the Online Form
In the Personal Details Section, candidates have to enter the following information-
- The nationality of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Quota Applied based on their Eligibility. Candidates can choose any of the following options- (All India 50% Quota, State Quota).
- State of the Candidate
- Identification of the Birth Mark (if any)
- Dental Council of India Registration Details
The Applicants can also show their interest for the Armed Forces as well. After all the above details, candidates are requested to enter their Education Qualification Details and Internship Details etc. The Applicants have to upload a Government ID Proof and DCI Certificates for verification purpose. Recheck all the details before submitting the details and proceeding to the next step.
Step-V Selection of the Examination Schedule and Center
- The NEET MDS Exam is to be held across India.
- There will be around 100 (approx) exam centers across India.
- The Applicants can select the Examination Center based on their accessibility.
- The Center will be allotted based on the First-Come-First Service basis.
- Candidates can also select the Examination Schedule and Center.
Step-VI Payment of the Application Fees
The NEET MDS Application Fees has to be paid online. The cost of the application form is Rs 3750 for the general category candidates and Rs 2750/- for the Reserved Category candidates. The Mode of making the payment is online through Debit/Credit Card and Internet Banking. Candidates must make the payment of the application form before the closing date.
The NEET MDS Application will start from October 2020. Candidates must fill the application form before the deadline date. Go through the instructions list carefully. Hence, the Candidates must check the official website frequently to get the latest updates and notifications.
Thus, the NEET MDS Online Form will be available online. The NBE is the main conducting body of the Entrance Exam. If you have any queries regarding the application form, then please comment on the section below.