Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021: The JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) conducts counselling rounds. Counselling round is conducted in online mode, i.e choice filling and seat allotment. Thus, candidates’ have to firstly register online and lock their choices. Moreover, only the students whose names are mentioned on the rank list can participate in counselling. Wherein, this merit list is prepared as per the candidates’ performance in the JCECEB Nursing Exam. Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021 is conducted in order of merit list. Further, after this round, seats are allotted to students accordingly.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021
The candidates have to carry certain documents for JCECEB Nursing Counselling. As exam conducting, bodies mainly conduct it for the verification of documents. Furthermore, check all the important event dates below. It shall help you in not missing out on any of the important events.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Date of Exam||– To be Announced –|
|Result Declaration||– To be Announced –|
|1st Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|2nd Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Check – B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
Documents for the JCECEB B.Sc Nursing Counselling
There are some specific documents that the candidates have to take with them. You do that when you report for the Jharkhand Nursing Counselling. The list of those documents is available below. Candidates must bring original as well as photocopies of the documents.
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- A print out of the registration slip
- A print out of your Result/Merit List
- Admit Card for JCECEB NECE
- Residence Certificate (AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Conduct certificate (from last attended institute)
- Migration certificate (from last university attended)
- Transfer Certificate (from last attended institute)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of OCI registration (for OCI candidates)
- Medical Certificate for PH candidates
- Reserved category (OBC/ SC/ ST) certificate (if applicable)
Previous Year Seat Matrix & Allotment List
The Jharkhand Nursing Seat Matrix given below is of the previous year round of counselling. The candidates’ can have a look at the given seat matrix, as the 2021 session would be similar to this. Also, the link to the JCECEB Nursing 2020 selection list is provided below.
Check – JECEB NECE GNM and ANM Counselling 2019 Notice
Jharkhand Nursing 2021 Selection Process
Candidates who clear the exam make it to the merit list. Then they shall receive a selection for counselling. In counselling, they have to select their preferred college and their preferred course. And then the admission process comes to an end. The important information related to the selection procedure for JCECEB 2021 B.Sc Nursing Counselling Admission is available here.
- Authorities have not disclosed any information about the counseling round yet.
- All processes are carried out in the online mode.
- However, in order to get admission filling out and submitting the application form is mandatory.
- The marks you score in the entrance exam shall be the basis of your admission to the university.
- You may need to register yourself on the official website.
- And take the printout of the registration slip.
- The officials update the details on the official website.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- After the verification process is done, you get back all the original documents.
- You need the other documents for the verification process at the time of the counselling procedure.
Jharkhand Nursing B.Sc 2021 Nursing Result
Candidates can download their scorecard from the nursing council official website. The direct link to check the result is provided here as well after the link activation. On the basis of your score, authorities rank you on the merit list. And that rank determine what seat you get in the nursing colleges. For that, you get a call in for counselling. The authorities may release the JCECEB Nursing Result 2021 in the form of a merit list.
Details on the Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Merit List
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured
- Qualifying marks
JCECEB Nursing Answer Key
The Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2021 Answer Key is released before the result declaration. It is released for allowing candidates’ to cross-check their answers. Thus, the question paper pdf is also released along with it. Moreover, the result or the merit list is also prepared in accordance with this answer key. This solution key is released for maintaining a transparent relationship with the students. It is further released in pdf format. Therefore, candidates can download it easily.
When will be the bsc nursing councling date……???