Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Result 2021: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) publishes the merit list result. In addition, the rank list is prepared as per the candidates’ performance in the Jharkhand GNM Entrance Exam 2021. JCECEB conducts entrance exams for the students seeking admissions in Jharkhand. NCEB is also like that. Candidates get seats in the colleges after they qualify for the entrance exam. After the declaration of Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Result 2021, the counselling round begins. For more details, regarding the result and the admission process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
JCECEB Nursing Result can be released in the form of a merit list. Wherein, candidates’ are ranked in order of merit. This list basically helps the authorities in segregating candidates’ on the basis of merit. The merit list students are further eligible to take part in counselling. In addition, the students of higher rank are given preference. Candidates can also check the admission activities schedule below.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Admit Card||– October 2021 –|
|Date of Exam||– October 2021 –|
|Result Declaration/ Merit List||– October 2021 –|
|1st Round of Counseling||– To be Announced –|
|2nd Round of Counseling||– To be Announced –|
Check – BSc. Nursing Course Details
How to Download the Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Result
A Step by Step account of how to download the Jharkhand Nursing Result is available below. The below-mentioned steps can be followed for downloading the result. Moreover, candidates’ can download the merit list result easily as it is released in PDF format. After downloading the list, then you can look for your name on the list. Note that only the merit list students can participate in counselling round.
- Go to the official website ( jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Click on the link available on that website to download the result.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above shall be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number.
- That step shall find a particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
JCECEB 2021 B.Sc Nursing Admission Process
- The Jharkhand Nursing 2021 Admission process is carried out completely on the basis of merit. Therefore, a candidate has to clear the entrance exam for being eligible for admission.
- If a candidate has made it to the merit list. Then he/ she is eligible for the counselling round.
- Further, seats are allotted to students who clear the counselling round.
Details on the Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Merit List
The details that a candidate can find on the Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Merit List are listed down below. These details shall help you out in finding your names in the list. Further, make sure that you check all these, as there could be another student of the same name. Therefore, it is important to look for other details as well.
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured
- Qualifying marks
JCECEB Nursing 2021 Counselling
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Counselling is the last round of the admission process. This round is basically conducted for document verification. A candidate has to clear this round for being eligible for admission. Moreover, for this round, candidates’ have to carry a set of documents. Candidates’ appearing for this round without the documents wouldn’t be entertained. Therefore, make sure that you carry both the originals and the photocopies of the required documents. Further, the dates and venue details are published on the official website of JCECEB.