Are you searching for JENPAUH Question Paper 2020? If you are, then you have come to the right place. The JENPAUH 2020 Question Papers will be available online on our page. If you have submitted the JENPAUH Application Form 2020, then you should start preparing for the exam. The WBJEEB Question Paper will be available in the PDF Format so that it can be downloaded easily. However, the entrance exam is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the JENPAUH Previous Year Question Paper, how to download, etc. Therefore, read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The WBJEEB Admit Card 2020 will be available on the official website. Hence, to boost up your preparation schedule, we have provided the JENPAUH Previous Question Sets here.
JENPAUH Question Paper 2020 – Exam Dates
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will release the examination dates of JENPAUH 2020. There is no official notification yet. However, we will update the dates out here, as soon as it will be available. Thus, candidates should check this site regularly for updates. You can also check out the official website (www.wbjeeb.nic.in) for updates.
|JENPAUH 2020||Events Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Issuance of the JENPAUH Hall Ticket 2020||– June 2020 –|
|Examination Date of JENPAUH 2020||10 May 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||– July 2020 –|
JENPAS-UG Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates preparing for West Bengal JENPAUH Exam should have in-depth knowledge of the exam pattern. In this way, you will be able to understand the pattern in which question paper is made. Further, it will definitely increase your chances of clearing the exam. In addition, you will be able to judge, which section is consuming more of your time. Furthermore, you will be able to plan which section should be solved first. You can refer to the following points for understanding the exam pattern.
- JENPAUH is an Offline Examination.
- The Exam is divided into two papers comprising of 50 Questions each. Thus, in total, the Exam Paper has 100 Questions.
- Question Format- Multiple Choice Objective Questions.
- The exam is divided into 2 papers – Physics and Chemistry, and Biological Sciences.
- The Question Paper will be available in two languages – English and Bengali.
- The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours for each paper. That means, 4 Hours (in total)
- Each correct answer carries 2 marks and the Wrong Answer carries -1 mark (negative).
Check – MP PAHUNT 2020
JENPAUH Question Paper – Check Details
The JENPAS Question Paper 2020 will be available online soon after the examination. The Question paper will comprise of the questions that were asked in the exam. The benefit of going through the Question Paper is-
- You can get to know about the Exam Pattern and Difficulty Level of the Question Paper.
- The Question Paper will help you to prepare well for the exam.
- The WBJEEB JENPAUH Question Paper will be available along with the solution key. Thus, you can solve them easily.
Once the exam is over, we will upload the JENPAUH 2020 Question and Solution Key.
JENPAUH/ JENPAS Previous Year Question Paper 2020
The WBJEEB JENPAUH Previous Year Question Papers is available here. The link to download the question paper is available here. The Question Paper is available in two forms – Physics and Chemistry and Biological Sciences. Since the Question Paper is available in PDF format, therefore, it is easy to download. The West Bengal Previous Year Paper is available for 2017, and 2018.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List 2020
How to Download the JENPAUH Question Paper 2020?
Question Paper of JENPAUH will be available on the official website. Candidates will be able to download it from there. You can download it if you are planning to appear for the exam. By referring to it, you will be able to understand the standard of the questions. Further, you can follow the following steps to download the question paper.
- Visit the Official Website of JENPAUH- www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- On the Homepage section- check the left-hand section.
- Click on the JENPAUH Old Question Paper Link.
- Select the Question Paper you want to download.
- Click on the Question Paper link and download the question paper.
Check – GNM Nursing Merit List 2020
Download The JENPAUH Previous Year Question Paper here –
|JENPAUH 2018 Question Paper||WB JENPAUH 2017 Question Paper|
|JENPAUH 2018 Physics and Chemistry Paper||West Bengal JENPAUH Physics and Chemistry Question Paper 2017|
|WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 Biological Sciences Paper||JENPAUH 2017 Biological Sciences Question Paper|
Importance of West Bengal JENPAS-UG Question Paper
To start with, JENPAUH 2020 Question Paper plays a very important role for the candidates who are appearing in the exam. With the help of the question paper, candidates will get an idea of the exam pattern and sort of questions asked in the exam. Not only this, but candidates will also get to know the difficulty level of the exam. However, Practicing JENPAUH Previous Year Question Paper will help the candidates in their preparation. This will also improve their accuracy to attempt the questions. Thus, we advise you to download and practice all the question papers.
Check – JENPAUH Counselling 2020
The Exam will take place offline. Thus, candidates who clear the exam will have to undergo the counseling process as well. Thus, the list of the courses available for the JENPAUH 2020 Admission is as follows-
- Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc)
- B.Sc Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Critical Care Technology
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Perfusion Technology
- Physician Assistant
Check – JENPAUH Result 2020
Hence, candidates can choose from any of the courses available above. So, candidates if you have any issues regarding the JENPAUH Exam 2020, or JENPAS 2020 Question Paper then please comment on the section below.