JENPAUH Counselling 2020: JENPAS E-Counselling started on 16th Oct. 2020. The last date to register for the counselling process is 21st Oct. 2020. The Information Brochure of E-Counselling and the important dates are announced. Note that the JENPAS 2020 has been cancelled. Now the WBJEEB will conduct centralized e-counselling. Check the complete new admission procedure below. The Counselling will be conducted by the Central Selection Committee (AYUSH), Central Selection Committee (Nursing), and PKK College of Education. However, note that it will be delayed, due to the spread of COVID-19. The revised schedule will further be released soon. Counselling may take place in slots according to the ranks. In addition, candidates will have to register themselves for the counselling round. The candidates should complete the Online Registration before the due date. Note that the WBJEEB 2020 does not conduct counselling for B.Sc Nursing/BAPT/BASLP Courses. The Board only conducts the Exam and releases the Merit List. Thus, candidates who have appeared in the JENPAUH 2020, can check this article out. In this article, we have provided complete details about JENPAUH Counselling 2020 which includes dates, procedures, etc. Hence, go through this article carefully and know about the counselling process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Correction of Registration for Vernacular marks will start soon considering the requests from the students. A detailed notification will be published soon. The official notice is further provided below.
- JENPAS E-Counselling has started, the last date to register and fill the choices is 21st October 2020. Candidates must register and fill in their choices before the due date. – Register Now & Fill Choices
- JENPAS-UG E-Counselling 2020 Information Brochure and the Complete Schedule has been released. The first round of registration and uploading of documents will begin from 16th October 2020. Check out the complete schedule below and read out the brochure carefully for the details of the e-counselling. – Check Detailed Notification for JENPAS(UG) 2020
- WBJEEB will not conduct JENPAS 2020 Exam due to COVID-19. However, it will conduct a centralized online e-counseling and provisional admission on the basis of the class 12th results. Check out the official notice below for more details.
JENPAUH Counselling 2020
The JENPAUH/ JENPAS Counselling dates will be available on the official website. Note that the counselling round will start soon after the release of the merit list. Thus, you should frequently check the concerned websites. The authorities haven’t released any official notification yet. However, as soon as it will be available, we will update it out here.
|1st Round of Registration, Uploading of Documents||16th October to 21st October 2020|
|Uploading of Corrected Documents By Candidates||16th October to 22nd October 2020|
|Choice Filling and Locking||16th October to 22nd October 2020|
|Declaration of Rank||02nd November 2020|
|First Round of Seat Allotment Result||05th November 2020|
|Verification of PwD Status at IPGMER||06th November 2020|
|Seat Acceptance and Payment of Provisional Admission Fee||05th November to 09th November 2020 (6 PM)|
|Second Round of Seat Allotment Result||12th November 2020|
|Verification of PwD Status at IPGMER||13th November 2020|
|Seat Acceptance and Payment of Provisional Admission Fee||12th November to 17th November 2020 (6 PM)|
|Physical Reporting to Institutes||Within 19th November 2020|
Thus, here you can see that the Counselling Process of JENPAS-UG 2020 will take place online on the official website of JENPAUH. Candidates on the basis of the Call List declared will have to reach the Counselling Venue on the scheduled date and time. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check the official website (www.wbjeeb.in) for regular updates and notifications.
How to Apply For JENPAUH/ JENPAS-UG Nursing Counselling 2020?
As the counselling will take place online, therefore, the candidates have to register themselves on the official website. Thus, the WB JENPAUH Counselling Registration Process will start on the respective website that we have mentioned. Hence, the following are the step by step procedure to register for JENPAUH Nursing Counselling 2020.
Check – JENPAUH Application Form 2020
This is the First Stage of the WBJEE Counselling Registration Process. Selected candidates have to visit the official website of the respective conducting bodies. The Link for the counselling registration will be available on the website. Therefore, to register to click on that link. You will be now redirected to a new page. Enter the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Course, etc and click on the submit option. Lastly, to complete the registration process, you will have to make a payment of Rs 500/- as Counselling Registration Fess. Hence, the payment is mandatory and Non-Refundable.
The Registration ID and Password will be available on the registered mobile number and email id. Keep the User ID and Password safe for future reference.
Check – BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card
Choice Filling and Locking
Now, using the login ID and Password, login and start filling the choices on the website. There will be a list of colleges along with the availability of the seats available on the screen. As per your preferences, select the choices on the basis of the priority and submit. It must be noted that the choices once locked cannot be changed further.
Final Submission of the Choices
Soon after the choice locking, recheck all the details carefully and finally submit the details. Take the Printout of the final JENPAUH Counselling Registration Form and keep it safe.
Issuance of Seat Allotment Letter
Soon after the counselling registration process, the Counselling Conducting Bodies will verify all the details of the candidate. These details include- Application Form Information, Marks scored, Merit List, and the JENPAS Counselling 2020 Registration Form. Hence, on the basis of that, the seats will be allocated to the candidate. The allotment of the seats will be the basis of the candidate’s marks in JENPAUH 2020.
Moreover, the JENPAUH Seat Allotment Letter is the Letter that is issued by the respective counselling body. The letter will include the date and timings, venue of the admission along with the list of the documents required at the time of Final Admission.
Check – UP CPAT 2020
List of the Documents Required at the Time of WBJEEB JENPAUH 2020 Admission
At the time of the Final Admission, the selected candidate has to report the college for the Admission at the mentioned date and time. In that process, to confirm your admission seat for JENPAUH 2020, the students have to submit the following documents-
- JENPAUH Application Form 2020
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate of the school last attended
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if applying under Sports Quota)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (the one applied on the application form)
Candidates must bring a set of original copies and two sets of photocopies of the documents.
Previous Years’ Seat Allotment Lists & Counselling Schedule
Check – Paramedical 2020
JENPAUH/ JENPAS-UG Counselling
The Central Selection Committee of the Nursing Program conducts the WB JENPAUH Counselling. The Counselling Process will take place online in two rounds. For every course, different conducting bodies conduct the counselling. Thus, here is the list of the counselling conducting bodies for each JENPAUH 2020 Course. Further, note that the provided information is as per the last years’ brochure. However, if any changes would be made then we will update those out here.
|Name of the Course||Conducting Body|
|For Nursing Programs||Central Selection Committee|
|BPT Course||Central Selection Committee (AYUSH)|
|BASLP Course||PKK College of Education and|
|BMLT Course||WB University of Health Sciences|
The Counselling of JENPAUH 2020 will take place online, where the candidates have to register themselves in order to appear in the counseling. Remember, only those candidates will be eligible for the counseling round whose names have been shortlisted in the Merit List of JENPAUH 2020. Also, the Counselling will be conducted by different conducting bodies of different courses.
Check – JENPAUH Admit Card 2020
Important Instructions for WBJEEB JENPAUH Nursing Counselling
- The JENPAUH BPT/B.Sc/B.A.S.L.P Counselling will take place online. The Link for Counselling Registration will be available soon.
- Now, on the basis of the availability of the seats, a call-list will be prepared for the registered candidates and the list will be published on www.wjeeb.in
- The Selected Candidates will have to then report the Institute/ Counselling Venue within the scheduled date and time.
- The Candidates reporting within the scheduled time will be called on the basis of the JENPAUH General Merit Rank (GMR).
- Thus, in the Counselling Venue, the Document Verification will take place. Candidates must bring all the documents to the venue.
- Late Candidates can be considered under special circumstances only if the seats are vacant even after the allotment. The decision of the Board will be final and blinding to the candidate.
Seat Matrix of WBJEEB Counselling 2019
Check – JENPAUH 2020 Answer Key
The Official Dates will be available on the website. Candidates should check the website frequently for regular updates and notifications. If you have any queries regarding the WB JENPAUH 2020 Counselling details, then please comment on the section below.
Also, Check – JIPMER 2020