JENPAUH Result 2021: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) releases the JENPAS Result. Candidates can check the results online by entering the Application Number and Password. The selection of the applicants for JENPAUH 2021, is done on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance examination. In addition, the qualifying students further have to participate in the round of counselling. Candidates are called for counselling as per the merit list rank. A merit list is also published indicating the names of the students eligible for counselling. For more details about the JENPAUH Result 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JENPAUH Result 2021
The WBJEE Board is responsible for announcing the Examination Dates of JENPAS-UG 2021. Through this examination, admission will be granted to students in B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc PT, BPT, and BMLT, etc. The selection is further done purely on the basis of merit. Candidates’ scores in the examination will be the basis for selection. Further, the complete schedule is provided below to ensure that no important event is missed.
|WBJEEB Counselling 2021 First Round||1st Week of August 2021|
|Second Round of Seat Allotment Result||3rd Week of August 2021|
|Physical Reporting to Institutes||– September 2021 –|
Check – MP PAHUNT Result 2021
How to Check West Bengal JENPAUH/ JENPAS Result?
Candidates must note that the results are declared via online mode only. For the ease of students, the steps to check the result are mentioned below. Candidates can check their results easily by following them.
- Visit the Official Website of WBJEEB – www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Click on the JENPAUH 2021 Result Link available on the Homepage
- The login portal then appears. Candidates need to enter the details such as Registration Number and Password now.
- Click on the submit button
- The Result will be available on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the result and keep it safe until the completion of the admission process.
List of the Details Printed on the JENPAUH Result 2021
The following are the details that are available on the JENPAS 2021 Rank Card. These rank cards are available individually to the candidates. Hence, the list of the details available on the Rank Card of WBJEEB 2021.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Course you have applied for
- The rank of the Applicant
- Category etc.
Hence, the applicants must check all the details carefully. If there is any mismatch of information, the applicants must contact the exam conducting authority to rectify the mistakes printed on the Rank Card.
Check – KGMU B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
JENPAUH/ JENPAS-UG Cutoff Marks
The JENPAUH 2021 Cutoff Marks is the minimum mark that will is set for the selection of the applicants. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board releases the cutoff marks. A candidate has to score this much marks for being eligible for admission. The factors considered for determining the cutoff are the Difficulty Level of the Exam, the Seat Matrix, and the Reservation policy. The Cutoff marks are the average marks that are scored by all the candidates who have appeared in the exam. Candidates who score more than the cut-off marks will be shortlisted on the JENPAS Merit List 2021.
Evaluation and Declaration of JENPAUH Result/Rank Card 2021
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board does not release the result in public. The Result is sent to the individual candidates in the form of the Rank Card only. The WBJEEB Rank Card further indicates the Rank and the scores of the candidate. These Rank Card can be downloaded from the official website of WBJEEB. Candidates can check their results by submitting their Registration ID and Password.
JENPAUH 2021 Duplicate Rank Card
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2021, Duplicate Rank Cards cannot be generated at any stage after the completion of e-counseling and admission conducted by the Board. Therefore, the applicants must retain their rank cards safely for future reference. If the applicant needs a Duplicate Rank Card even after the completion of the counselling and the admission, then he/she can apply. Hence, in order to get a duplicate rank card, the candidate has to make a payment of the processing fees of Rs 500/- by a bank draft name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
JENPAS Merit List 2021
JENPAUH Merit List 2021 is prepared for ranking candidates in order of merit. The Merit List contains the details of the candidates who have been shortlisted for counselling. It further indicates the rank, category, scores of the applicant. The merit list is released in a combined form for all the applicants. It is released in PDF format. Thus, the students can easily download and check it. Further, the students are also called for counselling as per the merit list rank.
JENPAUH/ JENPAS-UG Result 2021 – Ranking Methodology and Publication of the Merit Lists
WBJEEB prepares the Merit Lists based on the candidate’s scores in the JENPAUH Entrance Exam. Candidates can download the Rank Card individually. The details of the Ranking Methodology and the Merit List are mentioned below for reference.
- The Rank is mentioned in the name and style of “GMR” (General Merit Rank).
- The Ranking of the candidates is done in the descending order of marks scored in the entrance test.
- If more than two candidates score the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria is applied.
- A separate Reserved Merit Category is also indicated for the candidates. This means, there are separate category ranks for the applicants who belong to the reserved category.
- The Counselling Process of the Applicant is done on the basis of the GMR only.
- A separate merit rank in the name of GMR-N only for the female candidates is also released for admission into B.Sc -Nursing.
JENPAUH 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
If more than two candidates score the same number of marks, then the WBJEEB uses, the Tie-Breaking Criteria to provide a fair ranking of the candidate. The ranking of the candidate is done on the basis of the following parameters-
- Less Negative Marks in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry took together.
- More Positive Marks in Biology and Chemistry
- Having more positive marks in Biology and Physics
- Less Negative Marks in Biology and Chemistry
- Less Number of Negative marks in Biology and Physics.
- Even after this, if the tie still exists, then the candidate who is older in age gets a higher rank on the JENPAUH Merit List 2021.
List of the Details Printed on the WBJEEB Merit List 2021
The List of the details that are available on the JENPAUH 2021 Nursing Merit List are-
- Application Number
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Applicant
- Category of the Applicant
- PWD Category
- Total Scored secured
- SC- Rank (G)
- ST- Rank (G)
- OBC -Rank (G)
- PWD- Rank(G)
- SC Rank (N)
- ST Rank (N)
- OA Rank (N)
- OB Rank (N)
- PWD Rank (N)
What After the Release of JENPAUH 2021 Result?
Soon after the release of the JENPAUH Result, the Conducting Authority will release the Merit List and Rank List for the JENPAS-UG 2021 Counselling round. The counselling procedure takes place in online mode on the official website of West Bengal JENPAUH. Thus, the candidates who have been shortlisted in the Merit List are eligible for the Counselling Process. The counselling takes place in two rounds. Thereafter, after the completion of the counselling process, admission is granted to students to the colleges that are under the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.