JENPAUH Result 2020 will be available in the form of Rank Card. Candidates will be able to check the WBJEE JENPAUH Rank Card 2020 Online by entering Application Number and Password. The candidates who will clear the exam will be eligible for counselling round. The selection of the applicants for JENPAUH 2020, will be on the basis of the marks scored in the JENPAUH Exam 2020. Moreover, all the updates regarding the JENPAS-UG Result will be published on the official website. For more details regarding the result declaration, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JENPAUH Result/ Rank Card Date 2020
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is responsible for releasing the Examination Dates of JENPAS-UG 2020. The JENPAUH Application Form 2020 will be available now on its official website. Candidates should submit the form before the due date. The authorities haven’t announced the dates of the events yet. However, we will inform you as soon as the official notification will be out.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||– June 2020 –|
|Declaration of the Result||– July 2020 –|
|WBJEEB Counselling 2020||– August 2020 –|
Check – MP PAHUNT Result 2020
How to Check West Bengal JENPAUH/ JENPAS Result?
The step by step procedure to check the Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of WBJEEB – www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Click on the JENPAUH 2020 Result Link available on the Homepage
- A new page will be available on the screen
- Now enter the required details such as Registration Number and Password
- Click on the submit button
- The Result will be available on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the result and keep it safe until the completion of the admission process.
List of the Details Printed on the JENPAUH Result 2020
The following are the details that are available on the JENPAS 2020 Rank Card. These rank cards are available individually to the candidates. Hence, the list of the details available on the Rank Card of WBJEEB 2020.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Course you have applied for
- The rank of the Applicant
- Category etc.
Check – KGMU B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
Hence, the applicants must check all the details carefully. If there is any mismatch of information, the applicants must contact the exam conducting authority to rectify the mistakes printed on the Rank Card.
Check – UAPMT 2020
JENPAUH/ JENPAS-UG Cutoff Marks
The JENPAUH 2020 Cutoff Marks is the minimum mark that will is set for the selection of the applicants. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board releases the cutoff marks. A candidate has to score this much marks for being eligible for admission.
How is JENPAUH 2020 Cutoff Marks prepared?
The Cutoff marks are the average marks that are scored by all the candidates who have appeared the exam. Candidates who score more than the cut-off marks will be shortlisted on the JENPAS Merit List 2020.
Evaluation and Declaration of JENPAUH Result/Rank Card 2020
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board does not release the result in public. The Result will be available to the individual candidates in the form of the Rank Card only. The WBJEEB Rank Card will contain the Rank and the scores of the candidate. These Rank Card will be available online on the official website of WBJEEB. Candidates can check their results by submitting their Registration ID and Password.
Check – WB ANM Application Form
JENPAUH 2020 Duplicate Rank Card
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2020, Duplicate Rank Cards cannot be generated at any stage after the completion of e-counseling and admission conducted by the Board. Therefore, the applicants must retain their rank cards safely for future reference. If the applicant needs a Duplicate Rank Card even after the completion of the counselling and the admission, then he/she can apply. Hence, in order to get a duplicate rank card, the candidate has to make a payment of the processing fees of Rs 500/- by a bank draft name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
Check – BVP MSC Nursing 2020
JENPAS Merit List 2020
JENPAUH Merit List 2020 will be prepared for ranking candidates in order of merit. The Merit List will contain the details of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the counselling. It will contain the rank, category, scores of the applicant. The merit list will be available in a combined form for all the applicants. Along with that, the Merit List will be published in the form of the PDF Format.
Check – BHU Staff nurse Result
JENPAUH/ JENPAS-UG Result 2020 – Ranking Methodology and Publication of the Merit Lists
WBJEEB will prepare the Merit Lists based on the candidate’s scores in the JENPAUH Entrance Exam. Candidates will also be able to download the Rank Card individually.
- The Rank will be in the name and style of “GMR” (General Merit Rank).
- The Ranking of the candidates will be done in the descending order of marks scored in the entrance test.
- If more than two candidates score the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
- Separate Reserved Merit Category will also be indicated for the candidates. This means, there will be separate category ranks for the applicants who belong to the reserved category.
- The Counselling Process of the Applicant will be done on the basis of the GMR only.
- There will be another separate merit rank in the name of GMR-N only for the female candidates for admission into B.Sc -Nursing.
JENPAUH 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
If more than two candidates score the same number of marks, then the WBJEEB uses, the Tie-Breaking Criteria to provide a fair ranking of the candidate. The ranking of the candidate is done on the basis of the following parameters-
- Less Negative Marks in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry took together.
- More Positive Marks in Biology and Chemistry
- Having more positive marks in Biology and Physics
- Less Negative Marks in Biology and Chemistry
- Less Number of Negative marks in Biology and Physics.
- Even after this, if the tie still exists, then the candidate who is older in age will get a higher rank on the JENPAUH Merit List 2020.
Check – UPSMFAC Result 2020
List of the Details Printed on the WBJEEB Merit List 2020
The List of the details that are available on the JENPAUH 2020 Nursing Merit List are-
- Application Number
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Applicant
- Category of the Applicant
- PWD Category
- Total Scored secured
- SC- Rank (G)
- ST- Rank (G)
- OBC -Rank (G)
- PWD- Rank(G)
- SC Rank (N)
- ST Rank (N)
- OA Rank (N)
- OB Rank (N)
- PWD Rank (N)
Check – Gujarat Nursing Admission
What After the Release of JENPAUH 2020 Result?
Soon after the release of the JENPAUH Result, the Conducting Authority will release the Merit List and Rank List for the counselling round. The counselling procedure will take place online on the official website of West Bengal JENPAUH. Thus, the candidates who have been shortlisted in the Merit List will be eligible for the Counselling Process. The counselling will take place in two rounds. Thereafter, the completion of the counselling process, candidates will get admission to the colleges that are under the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
Check – CPMEE 2020
The WBJEE JENPAUH Result will be made available in the form of the Merit List. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the counselling round. Thus, the applicants who have appeared for the WBJEEB Entrance Exam will be able to check and download their individual rank card. If you have any doubts or confusion regarding the JENPAUH 2020 Merit Result, then please comment on the section down below.
Check – BHU BAMS Result 2020