BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021: The admit card can be downloaded by only those applicants whose application form is accepted by Banaras Hindu University (BHU). Moreover, to download the admit card, you need to submit your Application Number and Password. In addition, last year, Banaras University has opened 1305 Non-Teaching and Teaching Clerk Jobs. Further, candidates must carry admit cards to the exam hall, as no candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without that. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021. Thus, if you are appearing for BHU Clerk Posts 2021, then read this article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
The University is offering both Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts. Around 1300+ BHU Staff, Nurse Vacancy would be available. Candidates can check the list of the vacancies and categories of the Posts – A, B, C on the official website- www.bhu.ac.in. In addition, the Admit Card is released a week before the date of the entrance examination. Furthermore, the admit card acts as an entry pass. Hence, no candidate can sit for the exam without it. Candidates are further advised to keep at least 2-3 copies of the hall ticket, as it can be required even after the exam.
|Last Date of the Online Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the BHU Staff Nursing Result 2021||– To be Announced –|
Check – BHU BAMS Admit Card 2021
How to Download BHU Staff Nursing Admit Card?
To download the Admit Card, you need to have a proper Internet Connection, as the admit card shall be available online. The step by step procedure to download the Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of BHU – www.bhu.ac.in
- When you land on the homepage- Click on the Admit Card Link
- A new page opens on the screen
- Enter the Login Credentials- Application Number/ E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit option
- The BHU Non-Teaching Staff hall ticket appears on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Nursing Admit Card 2021.
Furthermore, students can click on the below-given link to check out the previous year exam official notification. The notification for the 2021 session will be released in the same format.
The display screen of the BHU Staff Nursing Admit Card Link Page is provided below-
List of the Details Available on BHU Staff Nurse (Post Code 4441) Admit Card
After downloading the BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021, you must check that the details are printed correctly or not. Therefore, we have made a list of all the possible information that shall be on your BHU Clerical Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of BHU 2021
- Registration Number of BHU Non-Teaching Post
- Name of the Post
- Exam Date and Timing
- Reporting Date of the exam
- The venue of the Exam Center with Exam City
- List of the Instructions that have to be followed in the exam
After checking on these details, if there is any misprint in the information, then immediately contact the Examination Officer to make changes to the admit card. Candidates must note that the admit card, shall be available a week before the date of the BHU Group A, B, and C Entrance Exam 2021. Candidates are, therefore, advised to check the official website for the latest updates and notifications.
Documents Required Along with BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
If you are appearing for the exam, you need to make sure that you carry the right documents to the examination center. The Banaras Hindu University has made a strict rule saying that candidates must carry additional documents along with them to prove their identity.
Hence, the list of the documents that you need to carry along with BHU Group A, B, C Hall Ticket 2021 is as follows-
- A Valid Photo Identity Proof (Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Passport) etc.
- A recent passport size photograph. The photograph must be similar to the application form one.
- BHU Staff Nursing 2021 Admit Card.
List of Instructions Printed on BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
The admit card also contains a list of instructions that have to be followed by the applicants who are appearing for the exam. The List of the instruction details that are available on the BHU Nurse Post Code 4441 Hall Ticket are as follows-
- Candidates must reach the examination hall an hour before the examination.
- No applicants are allowed to enter the examination hall after the reporting time.
- The candidates must carry all the documents carefully along with a recent passport size photograph along with BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card.
- No electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Calculators are allowed in the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the closing time.
- You need to sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the Invigilator.
Importance of BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card
The Nursing Admit Card of Banaras Hindu University plays a vital role in the BHU Recruitment process. The Admit Card serves as Identity Proof for the applicants who are appearing in the entrance exam. It comprises the Candidate’s details and Examination details. The BHU Staff Nurse Hall Ticket is a mandatory document. Therefore, it is compulsory to carry the admit card and it should also be kept in good condition.
Check – Nursing Entrance Exams
BHU Staff Nurse Clerk Teacher Post 2021 – Exam Pattern
The Banaras Hindu University conducts the Staff Nurse (Post Code 4441) Entrance Exam. Candidates preparing for the exam should be well acquainted with the exam pattern. The Exam Pattern of the BHU Nursing Entrance Exam is as follows-
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline
- Questions are asked in Objective Type format
- There shall be four sections- General English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Concerned Subject.
- The Time Duration and the Total Number of Marks can be checked on the university official website.
Written Test Schedule for BHU Nurse Recruitment
After receiving the BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021, candidates have to visit the Test Venue to appear for the entrance exam. The written test venue for BHU Nursing 2021 is –
- The Written Exam takes place in the month of June 2021 in Varanasi.
- The details of the examination city and center shall be available on the Banaras Admit Card.
Summary of BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
|Name of the Examination||BHU Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body/ Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Number of Vacancies||1305 vacancies|
|Name of the Post||BHU Staff Nurse, Nursing Officer, and Clerk|
|BHU Staff Nurse Salary||Rs 15, 000/- pm|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Category||BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Mode of the Application Form||Online|