BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 is now available on the website. The direct link to download is given down below. Well, the admit card can be downloaded by only those applicants whose application form is accepted by Banaras Hindu University (BHU). The Exam Date for BHU Nursing Officer has been declared. The exam will take place on 22nd September 2019. The Link to download the hall ticket is available below. Hence, to download the www.bhu.ac.in BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card, you need to submit your Application Number and Password. This year, Banaras University has opened 1305 Non-Teaching and Teaching Clerk Jobs. The Application Forms are now closed. The Application Forms were available till 29th March 2019. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the BHU Non-Teaching/Teaching Hall Ticket. Thus, if you are appearing for BHU Clerk Posts 2019, then read this article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card is now available. Candidates can download it by clicking on the given link. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without their admit card. Thus, download on time and do keep 2-3 photocopies of it. Moreover, you need to enter your Application Form Number and Date of Birth for downloading it.
The BHU Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2019 is available for the Group B and C Post Codes-
- Junior Clerk Post Code (4384)
- Staff Car Driver (ordinary grade)- 4451
- Group B – Nursing Officer (4479) and Nursing Officer Female (4503).
The BHU Staff Nursing Entrance Test will take place on 22nd September 2019. Download the Hall Ticket of BHU Staff Nursing Officer (4479 and 4503).
The BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card is now available. Candidates can click on the link provided below to download their Hall Ticket. The Last Date to Submit the Application Form was 29th April 2019 (5:00 pm).
On 26th March 2019 was the last date to download the BHU Non-Teaching Application Form PDF Download. Last Date to Submit the BHU Staff Nurse Application Form had been extended to 29th March 2019 (5:00 PM).
Highlights of BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019
BHU Recruitment is now available. The University is offering both Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts. Around 1300+ BHU Staff, Nurse Vacancy is available. You can check the list of the vacancies and categories of the Posts – A, B, C on the official website- www.bhu.ac.in. Thus, in this article, we will be talking about the BHU Staff Nurse Admission Ticket 2019. The following details will be covered in this article-
- BHU Hall Ticket 2019
- How to Download the BHU Nursing Admit Card
- Details Available on the Hall Ticket
- Documents to be carried along with the Admit Card
- List of Instructions printed on BHU Admit Card 2019
- Importance of the BHU Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Exam Pattern of BHU Non-Teaching Clerk Posts.
- Written Schedule Dates of BHU Staff Nurse (Post Code 4441)
To Apply for BHU Staff Nurse 2019 Non-Teaching Posts, click here
BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
The www.bhu.ac.in hall ticket is available now. However, the application form link has been closed. The last date of the application form was 29th April 2019. The BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 is available online only on the official website. Candidates who will be appearing the entrance exam for BHU Non-Teaching Posts can download their Admit Card. To Download BHU Staff Nurse (Post Code 4441) Admit Card, you will have to submit your Application Form Number or E-mail ID and Date of Birth. The Admit card will be available a week before the date of the entrance examination.
Check BHU BAMS Admit Card 2019
BHU Staff Hall Ticket 2019
The Banaras Hindu University Hall Ticket has been released. The Entrance Test will take place online on 22nd September 2019. Candidates must carry the Hall Ticket to the examination center. As, without the hall ticket, you will not be eligible to appear the exam. Hence, the BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for all the candidates.
BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
Currently, the BHU Staff Nursing Hall Ticket 2019 is available. The last date to apply was 29th March 2019. The exam will take place soon. However, the dates are not released yet. Hence, as per the above dates, it is expected that the admit card will be available a week before the date of the entrance exam.
How to Download BHU Staff Nursing 2019 Admit Card?
To download the Admit Card, you need to have a proper Internet Connection, as the admit card will be available online. The step by step procedure to download the Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of BHU – www.bhu.ac.in
- When you land on the homepage- Click on the Admit Card Link
- A new page will open on the screen
- Enter the Login Credentials- Application Number/E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit option
- The BHU Non-Teaching Staff will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Nursing Admit Card 2019.
The display screen of BHU Staff Nursing Admit Card Link Page is provided below-
Check AIIMS Nursing 2019
List of the Details Available on BHU Staff Nurse (Post Code 4441) Admit Card 2019
After downloading the BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit card 2019, you must check that the details are printed correctly or not. Therefore, we have made a list of all the possible information that will be on your BHU Clerical Admit Card 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of BHU 2019
- Registration Number of BHU Non-Teaching Post
- Name of the Post
- Exam Date and Timing
- Reporting Date of the exam
- Venue of the Exam Center with Exam City
- List of the Instructions that have to be followed in the exam
After checking on these details, if there is any misprint in the information, then immediately contact the Examination Officer to make changes in the admit card. Candidates must note that the BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019, will be available a week before the date of the BHU Group A, B, and C Entrance Exam 2019. Candidates are, therefore, advised to check the official website for the latest updates and notifications.
Check BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019
Documents Required Along with BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019BHU Nursing Officer Admit CardBHU Nursing Officer Admit CardBHU Nursing Officer Admit Card
If you are appearing the exam, you need to make sure that you carry the right documents to the examination center. The Banaras Hindu University has made a strict rule saying that candidates must carry additional documents along with them to prove their identity.
Hence, the list of the documents that you need to carry along with BHU Group A, B, C Hall Ticket 2019 is as follows-
- A Valid Photo Identity Proof (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Passport) etc.
- A recent passport size photograph. The photograph must be similar to the application form one.
- BHU Staff Nursing 2019 Admit Card.
Check Indian Army Nursing 2019
List of Instructions Printed on BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
The www.bhu.ac.in admit card also contains a list of instructions that have to be followed by the applicants who are appearing the exam. The List of the instruction details that are available on the BHU Nurse Post Code 4441 Hall Ticket are as follows-
- Candidates must reach the examination hall an hour before the examination.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the reporting time.
- The candidates must carry all the documents carefully along with a recent passport size photograph along with BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019.
- No electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Calculators are allowed in the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the closing time.
- You need to sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the Invigilator.
Importance of BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
The Nursing Admit Card of Banaras Hindu University plays a vital role in the BHU Recruitment process. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the applicants who are appearing in the entrance exam. It comprises of the Candidate’s details and Examination details. The BHU Staff Nurse Hall Ticket is a mandatory document. Therefore, it is compulsory to carry the admit card and it should also be kept in good condition.
Check Nursing Entrance Exams
BHU Staff Nurse Clerk Teacher Post 2019 – Exam Pattern
The Banaras Hindu University will conduct the Staff Nurse (Post Code 4441) Entrance Exam. The exam is expected to take place in the month of June 2019. The Exam Pattern of BHU Nursing Entrance Exam is as follows-
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline
- Questions will be available in Objective Type
- There will be four sections- General English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Concerned Subject.
- The Time Duration and the Total Number of Marks will be soon available on the official website.
Written Test Schedule for BHU Nurse Recruitment
After receiving the BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019, candidates have to visit the Test Venue to appear the entrance exam. The written test venue for BHU Nursing 2019 is –
- The Written Exam will take place in the month of June 2019 in Varanasi.
- The details of the examination city and center will be available on the Banaras Admit Card.
Check Paramedical Exam 2019
Summary of BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
|Name of the Examination||BHU Recruitment 2019|
|Conducting Body/ Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Number of Vacancies||1305 vacancies|
|Name of the Post||BHU Staff Nurse, Nursing Officer, and Clerk|
|BHU Staff Nurse Salary||Rs 15, 000/- pm|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Category||BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Mode of the Application Form||Online|
|Starting Date of the Online Form||26th January 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Form||29th April 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|Status of the Admit Card||Available Now|
The BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 will be available online. The Banaras Hindu University will release and conduct the BHU Recruitment for Staff Nurse. The last date to apply is 29th March 2019. If you have any queries regarding the BHU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2019, then please comment on the section below.