BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020: The admit card can be downloaded by only those applicants whose application form is accepted by Banaras Hindu University (BHU). The Exam Date for BHU Nursing Officer will be declared on the official website. Moreover, to download the admit card, you need to submit your Application Number and Password. In addition, last year, Banaras University has opened 1305 Non-Teaching and Teaching Clerk Jobs. Further, candidates must carry admit cards to the exam hall, as no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without that. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020. Thus, if you are appearing for BHU Clerk Posts 2020, then read this article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
The University is offering both Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts. Around 1300+ BHU Staff, Nurse Vacancy would be available. Candidates will be able to check the list of the vacancies and categories of the Posts – A, B, C on the official website- www.bhu.ac.in. In addition, the Admit Card will be available a week before the date of the entrance examination. Furthermore, the admit card acts as an entry pass. Hence, no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without it.
|Last Date of the Online Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the BHU Staff Nursing Result 2020||– To be Announced –|
Check – BHU BAMS Admit Card 2020
BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
The BHU Staff Nursing Hall Ticket will be released in online mode on the official website. In addition, the complete schedule of exam activities hasn’t released yet. However, the admit card will be available a week before the date of the entrance exam. Candidates are also advised to keep at least 2-3 copies of the entry pass, as you may require it for further admission processes.
How to Download BHU Staff Nursing Admit Card?
To download the Admit Card, you need to have a proper Internet Connection, as the admit card will be available online. The step by step procedure to download the Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of BHU – www.bhu.ac.in
- When you land on the homepage- Click on the Admit Card Link
- A new page will open on the screen
- Enter the Login Credentials- Application Number/E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit option
- The BHU Non-Teaching Staff will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Nursing Admit Card 2020.
Furthermore, students can click on the below-given link to check out the 2019 exam official notification. The notification for the 2020 session will be released in the same format.
The display screen of BHU Staff Nursing Admit Card Link Page is provided below-
List of the Details Available on BHU Staff Nurse (Post Code 4441) Admit Card
After downloading the BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020, you must check that the details are printed correctly or not. Therefore, we have made a list of all the possible information that will be on your BHU Clerical Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of BHU 2020
- Registration Number of BHU Non-Teaching Post
- Name of the Post
- Exam Date and Timing
- Reporting Date of the exam
- The venue of the Exam Center with Exam City
- List of the Instructions that have to be followed in the exam
After checking on these details, if there is any misprint in the information, then immediately contact the Examination Officer to make changes in the admit card. Candidates must note that the admit card, will be available a week before the date of the BHU Group A, B, and C Entrance Exam 2020. Candidates are, therefore, advised to check the official website for the latest updates and notifications.
Documents Required Along with BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
If you are appearing for the exam, you need to make sure that you carry the right documents to the examination center. The Banaras Hindu University has made a strict rule saying that candidates must carry additional documents along with them to prove their identity.
Hence, the list of the documents that you need to carry along with BHU Group A, B, C Hall Ticket 2020 is as follows-
- A Valid Photo Identity Proof (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Passport) etc.
- A recent passport size photograph. The photograph must be similar to the application form one.
- BHU Staff Nursing 2020 Admit Card.
List of Instructions Printed on BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
The admit card also contains a list of instructions that have to be followed by the applicants who are appearing the exam. The List of the instruction details that are available on the BHU Nurse Post Code 4441 Hall Ticket are as follows-
- Candidates must reach the examination hall an hour before the examination.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the reporting time.
- The candidates must carry all the documents carefully along with a recent passport size photograph along with BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card.
- No electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Calculators are allowed in the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the closing time.
- You need to sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the Invigilator.
Importance of BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card
The Nursing Admit Card of Banaras Hindu University plays a vital role in the BHU Recruitment process. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the applicants who are appearing in the entrance exam. It comprises of the Candidate’s details and Examination details. The BHU Staff Nurse Hall Ticket is a mandatory document. Therefore, it is compulsory to carry the admit card and it should also be kept in good condition.
Check – Nursing Entrance Exams
BHU Staff Nurse Clerk Teacher Post 2020 – Exam Pattern
The Banaras Hindu University will conduct the Staff Nurse (Post Code 4441) Entrance Exam. The exam is expected to take place in the month of June 2020. The Exam Pattern of BHU Nursing Entrance Exam is as follows-
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline
- Questions will be available in Objective Type
- There will be four sections- General English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Concerned Subject.
- The Time Duration and the Total Number of Marks will be soon available on the official website.
Written Test Schedule for BHU Nurse Recruitment
After receiving the BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020, candidates have to visit the Test Venue to appear the entrance exam. The written test venue for BHU Nursing 2020 is –
- The Written Exam will take place in the month of June 2020 in Varanasi.
- The details of the examination city and center will be available on the Banaras Admit Card.
Summary of BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Examination||BHU Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body/ Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Number of Vacancies||1305 vacancies|
|Name of the Post||BHU Staff Nurse, Nursing Officer, and Clerk|
|BHU Staff Nurse Salary||Rs 15, 000/- pm|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Category||BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Mode of the Application Form||Online|
|Starting Date of the Online Form||January 2020|
|Closing Date of the Online Form||April 2020|
|Status of the Admit Card||Available Now|
The BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 will be available online. The Banaras Hindu University will release and conduct the BHU Recruitment for Staff Nurse.