Gulbarga University Application Form 2021: The Directorate of Admissions of Gulbarga University will release the Online Application Form for various UG/PG courses. Therefore, the interested candidates can fill the Application Form for UG/PG courses online. GU is one of the prestigious State Universities in India which is known for its quality education. The candidates who are seeking admission in UG and PG courses must fill the Gulbarga University Application Form online from the official website of the university. The university has 38 post-graduate departments and 4 post-graduate centers.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Therefore, the students can have many options to choose from the courses and select the course of their choice. In order to take admission, the students must fulfill the minimum Eligibility Criteria for a particular course. Therefore, for the ease of the candidates, we have given the details of the Gulbarga University Application Form 2021 like the Process to Fill Online Application Form, List of Courses, Selection Criteria, and Important Instructions.
Gulbarga University Application Form 2021
Gulbarga University offers many Post Graduate, M.Phil., and Ph.D. courses each academic year. This is a well-known Public university in the Southern State of Karnataka. The university has many erudite professors and a well-equipped infrastructure for higher education. Candidates seeking Gulbarga University Admission 2021 can check the details about the list of courses and selection process for admission. Also, the interested candidates must fill the Gulbarga University PG Application Form 2021 for opting for a course. The Admission Council will release the online Application Form for the academic session 2021 online on its official website. Therefore, the aspirants must keep visiting the official website to get the latest updates regarding the Application Form.
GU Application Form 2021 Important Dates
The official dates for the release of the GU Application Form 2021 are not known yet. However, from the events of the previous year, we can say that the online Admission Forms may come in the month of March/April 2021. Therefore, it is important for the aspirants to visit the official website regularly to get the latest updates. The Admission Council conducts a written entrance test known as Common Entrance Exam (CEE 2021) for selecting the candidates.
Therefore, only those students who fill the Gulbarga University MA Application Form can sit for the entrance test. Also, those candidates who qualify in the written entrance test can take admission after the counselling process. Now, let us check a few important dates for the GU Karnataka Application Form for UG/PG/MPhil./Ph.D. courses for the academic session 2021-2021.
Important Dates For PG Application Form
|The release of Application Forms||Oct 2021|
|Last date for submission of the Application Form||November 2021|
|Release of the Admit Card||—|
|Last Date of the Submission of the Documents with the Printed Application Form||Oct 2021|
|Date of the Common Entrance Exam (CEE)||—|
Important Dates For M.Phil./Ph.D. Application Form
|Date of the Common Entrance Test||2nd week of September 2021|
|Date of the Release of the Answer Key||3rd week of September 2021|
|Filing of Objection by Students Regarding any Key Answer||3rd week of September 2021|
|Date of Result||3rd week of September 2021|
|Date of Eligible List for Candidates||4th week of September 2021|
|Date of Interview for Eligible Candidates||4th week of September 2021|
|Date of Provisional List for Selected Candidates||4th week of September 2021|
|Date of Admission||1st week of October 2021|
|Last Date of Admission||2nd week of October 2021|
|Commencement of the Course Work||2nd week of October 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For PG Courses
The Admission Council describes a few eligibility criteria for admission to all PG courses in Gulbarga University. Here, is the list of eligibility for filling the Gulbarga University 2021 PG Application Form online. The following Criteria are For all PG courses including the subjects for which CEE (Common Entrance Exam) is applicable:
- The candidates seeking admission to the First Semester of PG Degree/Diploma course must have passed a concerned degree examination of Gulbarga University. Or any other university recognized by Gulbarga University as equivalent thereto securing not less than 50% of marks in the concerned/cognate subject.
- Candidates must have 50% of marks in the aggregate at the Bachelor’s Degree course as a whole.
- For SC/ST candidates should have secured at least 45% marks in the concerned/cognate subject and in aggregate at the Bachelor’s Degree Course as a whole.
- However, the minimum percentage of marks for seeling admission to MA degree in Sanskrit, Marathi, Urdu, and Persian courses is 45% marks. for General Merit candidates, 35% in case of SC/ST, and 40% for all other categories.
Eligibility Criteria For MPhil./Ph.D. Courses
The candidates seeking admission in M.Phil./Ph.D. program must check the following eligibility criteria for admission:
- The candidates shall have a Master’s Degree or a professional degree recognized as equivalent to the Master’s Degree of Gulbarga University with not less than 55% marks.
- Or the applicants must have an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency, which is approved, recognized or authorized by any authority.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% is applicable for SC/ST or a candidate who completed a Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- The Eligibility Marks is 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- The relaxation of 5% to the categories of SC/ST in these regulations is permissible based only on the qualifying marks exclusive of the Grace Marks procedures.
- College teachers working on a permanent basis for not less than 3 years are eligible for the M.Phil program under Part-Time Scheme.
How To Fill Gulbarga University Application Form 2021?
The candidates who are interested in pursuing any degree course must fill the online Gulbarga University 2021 Kalburagi Application Form from the official website. The candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions before filling up the application form. Incomplete application forms or incorrect information may lead to the rejection of their application form. The University accepts the application forms only through Online mode. Therefore, we are giving the steps to fill the online application form of Gulbarga University below:
- In the first step, the applicants have to visit the official website of Gulbarga University (gug.ac.in).
- Now, the students will have to click on the “Admissions 2021” menu from the options given in the latest updates.
- After clicking on Admission 2021 option, a new page opens on the screen. Here candidates have to select and click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Furthermore, fill in the application form by entering all the details correctly. Upload the photograph and signature in the permissible dimensions.
- Now, candidates will have to pay the application fees by clicking on the “Pay Fees” option. There is an option to pay the fees through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Cards.
- Finally, the students will have to take a print out of filled in the application form and send it along with DD and required enclosures via post to:
Deputy Registrar (Academic Branch)
Sedam Road, Jnana Ganga
Kalaburagi, Karnataka 585106.
- The process of Online Submission of the Application Form gets completed only after submitting the print out of the duly-filled application form along with relevant documents to the concerned Chairperson/Special Officer/ Principal as specified in the notification.
- Submission of the printout of the online application form to the concerned department is compulsory. Failing which their online application can get rejected by the Council.
Replica of the Application Form of Gulbarga University
Enclosures Along With the GU Application Form
The candidates must attach the photocopy of the essential documents along with the application form. Without the relevant documents, the office will not accept the application form of the candidates. Therefore, let us look at the list of documents which an applicant has to enclose along with the application form:
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/BC/OBC Candidates must enclose a photocopy of the Certificate).
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate/HSC Mark Statement
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket
- Marks Sheet of 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Gulbarga University Application Fee
The candidates applying for any degree course must pay the application fees after filling the Gulbarga University 2021 Application Form for various courses. Students can pay the application fees online through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card and attach the fee receipt with the application form. They can also get a Demand Draft in favor of Deputy Registrar (Academic Branch), Gulbarga University. The Processing Fees for online Application Form of Gulbarga University as follows:
- For Subjects with Common Entrance Exam (CEE) Rs.800/- (for SC/ST Candidates Rs.400/-)
- For all other courses Rs.600/- (for SC/ST candidates Rs.300/-)
- This amount excludes the Bank Processing Charges. Candidates will have to pay the Bank Service Charges along with the application fees.
Gulbarga University Admit Card 2021
After filling the online GU Application Form, the applicants must wait for the release of the Gulbarga University Admit Card 2021. The Controller of Examinations will release the Hall Ticket in online mode only, on its official website. Therefore, the applicants will have to download the admit card from the official website. Hall Ticket is an essential document that allows the candidates to get an entry in the examination hall. Without a valid admission card, the candidates cannot appear in the exam. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the Hall Ticket along with them on the day of the examination. Also, the admit card is essential for the semester exams of the university. The result of the CEE is released as per the schedule on the university website.
Gulbarga University Common Entrance Exam (CEE 2021)
The admission into all the PG/MPhil./Ph.D courses is solely done on the basis of the marks of the candidates in the written entrance exam. The aspirants must appear in the Karnataka Common Entrance Exam 2021 (CEE) for getting admission in the university. After filling the Gulbarga University Online Exam Form the candidates must start preparing for the examination. In order to score good marks in the examination, they must prepare according to the syllabus for a particular course. The examination is conducted in Pen and Paper-based and in offline mode. Here are a few important instructions regarding CEE 2021:
- The Entrance Exam will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each MCQ will carry 1 mark for each correct response.
- There is NO Negative Marking for any incorrect response.
- The duration of the test is 2.5 Hours.
- Syllabus for the CEE is available on the University Website.
- The Entrance Examination is carried only at Gulbarga University, Main Campus (Janana Ganga), Kalaburagi, Karnataka.
- However, the officials will display the details of the schedule and venue of CEE 2021 on the university website. Candidates can check further details from the official website.
Gulbarga University Result 2021
The candidates who have given the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) can check their names on the Merit List. The Merit List of the eligible candidates for admission to the PG courses is based on 50% of marks secured in the qualifying examination as prescribed in the eligibility criteria, and 50% of the marks secured in the entrance examination. Candidates who have appeared for CEE are only eligible for PG courses stated including Private college’s management quota.
GUG Results 2021 is available in online mode on the official website of the university. Candidates can check their results by entering their Application No./Hall Ticket Number. A list of selected candidates will be displayed on the university website as well as on the notice boards of the respective PG Departments on the main campus/ PG Centers.
Important Instructions For Gulbarga University Application Form
Here is a list of important instructions regarding the online Application Form of Gulbarga University, Kalaburagi, Karnataka. Candidates must read these instructions before filling the online application form for getting admission:
- The name and Date of Birth of the candidate must match as mentioned on the Degree Mark Sheet and SSLC Certificate.
- For claiming admission under any reserved category, candidates must attach the original valid copy of the certificate issued by the concerned authority.
- The candidates who wish to apply for more than one course must fill a fresh separate application form for each course. They also need to pay the Application Fees for each paper respectively.
- Candidates who are in the final year of the degree course and are waiting for their final results may also apply for admission by filling the application form.
- There is a provision for the Foreign students to take the admission in PG Courses offered by Gulbarga University.
GU Application Form 2021 Highlights
|University Name||Gulbarga University|
|Course Offered||UG, PG, M.Phil., Ph.D.|
|Helpline||+91 8472 263202|
|Address||Sedam Road, Jnana Ganga, Gulbarga, Karnataka 585106|
Other Important Links