Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2020: The rank list will be released by the officials of the Gujarat Nursing Council. They will prepare this list for indicating the names of candidates eligible for the Gujarat Nursing 2020 Admission. Moreover, the students will be ranked in order of merit in this list. The officials will further consider the applicant’s performance in intermediate during the ranking process. Further, the Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2020 will be available on the official website. It will be released in PDF format. Thus, students will be able to download it without much hustle.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2020
The MEDAM Nursing Rank List will be released after the officials will receive all the application forms. In addition, you may not receive any notification regarding the release of the merit list. Therefore, do check the concerned websites frequently for updates. The officials have further not announced the exam activities dates. But, the tentative schedule is given below. It will be updated as soon as the official dates will be announced.
|PIN Purchase In Person from Axis Bank for Online Registration during Banking Hours||– June 2020 –|
|Online Registration Process – Starting Date||– June 2020 –|
|Last Date of the Online Registration||– July 2020 –|
|Document Verification and Deposition at the Help Center after Online Registration||– July 2020 –|
|The Release of Gujarat Nursing 2020 Merit List||– August 2020 –|
Check – GNM Nursing Admit Card 2020
Further, if you have met the minimum qualifying cutoff marks, then you are selected for further admission process. There will be several types of merit list available for the Nursing Admission 2020. There will be an overall merit list available as well as various category merit list. Separate merit list for the candidates who did not qualify in the merit list with a specific reason on it.
What is Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2020?
The Committee of Gujarat conducts the GNM Nursing Admission for the nursing in GNM (General Mid-Wifery) and ANM Courses (Auxillary Nurse and Midwives). The Merit List will release the merit list in the month of July/August 2020. The Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2020 will be available in the form of various rounds on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exam. Hence, the candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list are eligible to get admission.
How is the B.Sc/ANM/GNM Nursing Merit List 2020 prepared?
As the Gujarat Nursing Committee does not conduct any entrance exam, therefore the selection of the candidates will take place only on the aggregate marks of Class 12th. There is separate merit for Category candidates as well for Gujarat B.Sc, ANM, and GNM.
Calculation Process Used To Prepare the B.Sc Nursing Merit List
Total Marks for preparing the list will be based on the total marks obtained in the compulsory subjects in 12th Class. Hence, the formula of calculation is as follows-
Total Marks = Language Subjects + Best 3 Subjects
How to Download the GNM/ANM Merit List 2020?
The candidates are advised to keep at least 2-3 printouts of the MEDAM Gujarat Rank List. You may have to provide it during further admission processes. Therefore, make sure that you have 2-3 copies of it. Furthermore, students can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the merit list.
- Visit the Official Website of Gujarat Nursing – www.medadmgujarat.org
- On the Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Admission Portal, search for the GNM/ANM Merit List Link.
- Click on the link, and soon a PDF File will be uploaded on the screen.
- Check your name and details and download the merit list.
The merit list will be available separately for GNM and ANM. Therefore, check the details carefully before downloading them.
List of the B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2020
The Committee will release a separate merit list for each course. So that the students can easily look for their names on the list. As otherwise, the list will become way too long. Thus, the officials will release the following Nursing Rank List to indicate the names of selected candidates.
- Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2020 – this is the overall merit list which will include every category, every course, etc.
- The MEDAM B.Sc Nursing Merit List – this will include the names of those candidates who had applied and got selected for the B.Sc Nursing Course.
- MEDAM ANM 2020 Merit List – This merit list will contain the names of the selected candidates who applied for Auxillary Nursing and Midwives.
- The MEDAM GNM Merit List 2020- This merit list will contain the names who have been selected for GNM Course.
- There will be separate merit lists for various categories (SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates).
- Merit List for Widow and Orphan Category candidates.
- There will also be a separate merit list for candidates who are not eligible along with the reason.
Check – GNM Question Paper 2020
List of the Details Available on the Medadm Nursing Merit List 2020
After the release of the GNM/ANM/B.Sc Nursing Merit List, you need to check the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- Merit Point
- Qualifying Status
- Gender Merit Rank
- User ID
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Soon after the release of the Merit List, candidates will get allocated to the Nursing Training Centers for the academic session 2020-21. If in case, there is an error in the information, then it is advised to contact the ACPUGMEC Office. The Nursing Merit List will be available for each round separately. Candidates whose name is available on the merit list will be eligible for the Gujarat State Nursing Counselling Round.
What after the release of the Medadm Gujarat Merit List?
As mentioned earlier, after the release of the GNM Merit List, the applicants have to visit the allotted Nursing Center with documents for the Admission. The Counselling Round will take place online, where you need to register yourself and apply for admission.
Documents Required at the Time Of Gujarat B.Sc, ANM, GNM Admission 2020
The following documents are required at the time of Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020-
- A copy of GNM Nursing Application Form 2020
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Certificate or Admit Card of the last qualifying exam.
- Category Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size Photograph (Two)
You need to carry both original and photocopy with self-attested. Candidates who fail to produce the photocopy will be not be allowed for the admission process in Gujarat Nursing for B.Sc/ANM/GNM Courses 2020.
Previous Years’ MEDAM GNM/ANM/B.Sc Merit List
The merit list for www.medadamgujarat.org Nursing 2020 releases online. Selected candidates will be eligible for admission to the Nursing Training Centers of Gujarat State. If you have any queries regarding the Merit List, then please do comment on the section below. Do check the official website for the latest updates and notifications. Furthermore, the candidates can check out the links given below to check the Previous Years’ Allotment Result – Round-Wise.
- Selected Candidates who have to reach the Help Center
- Gujarat Round IV Seat Allotment by Merit Number
- MEDADM Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment List – Paramedical
- Institute-Wise Seat Allotment List
- Last-Rank of the Gujarat B.Sc Nursing 2020 Rank List
- Last Rank of the Male Candidates
Round III Seat Allotment Result
- Shortlisted Candidates for Reporting the Help Center
- Gujarat Nursing Seat Allotment (through Merit Number)
- Seat Allocation by User ID
- Allotment of Seat by Organization
- Last Merit Rank List
- Last Rank for Male Candidates
- Seat Allotment List (Institute)
Download Gujarat B.Sc/GNM/ANM/Paramedical Merit List of Round II Counselling
|List of Candidates to Report the Help Center||Seat Allocation of Candidates by Merit Number|
|Allocation of Seat by User ID||Institute-Wise Seat Allotment|
|Gujarat Nursing Closure Rank Report||Last Rank List of Gujarat Nursing (Male Candidates)|
Gujarat Nursing Round II Seat Matrix and Other Information
|List of Vacant Seats After Second Round Counselling||List of the Seats for Gujarat Round II Counselling|
Download First Round Seat Allotment Result
Download Gujarat B.Sc/GNM/ANM Nursing Merit List
If any candidate has any issue regarding the merit list, then the candidate has to submit appropriate documents to the admission committee office. The Address of the Office is –
GMERS Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus, Sector-1, Gandhinagar-2
Gujarat Nursing Counselling
The round of counselling will start soon after the merit list release. It is the last round of the admission process. Thus, the seat allotment process is carried out on the day of MEDADM Gujarat Nursing Counselling. In this round, the selection committee will carry out the document verification process and will check whether the candidate is suitable for the course or not. Furthermore, it is compulsory for all merit students to appear for this round in person.