Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2021: The Gujarat Nursing Council prepares the merit list result. A merit list indicates the names of candidates eligible for the Gujarat Nursing 2021 Admission. Moreover, the students are ranked in order of merit in this list. The officials further consider the applicant’s performance in intermediate during the ranking process. Further, the Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2021 is released via online mode only. In addition, it is released in pdf format. Candidates can thus download and go through it easily. For more details about the rank list, selection criteria, and counselling, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2021
The MEDAM Nursing Rank List is released after the officials receive all the application forms. Moreover, the Committee of Gujarat conducts the GNM Nursing Admission for the nursing in GNM (General Mid-Wifery) and ANM Courses (Auxillary Nurse and Midwives). The rank list is prepared in the form of various rounds on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exam. Hence, the candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list are eligible to get admission.
|PIN Purchase Online||– August 2021 –|
|Last Date of the Online Registration||– September 2021 –|
|Document Verification and Deposition at the Help Center after Online Registration||– September 2021 –|
|The Release of Gujarat Nursing Merit List||– October 2021 –|
Check – GNM Nursing Admit Card 2021
If you have met the minimum qualifying cutoff marks, then you are selected for the further admission process. Moreover, it is released in two formats, such as an overall merit list as well as various category merit list. Separate merit list for the candidates who did not qualify in the merit list with a specific reason on it.
How is the B.Sc/ ANM/ GNM Nursing Merit List 2021 prepared?
As the Gujarat Nursing Committee does not conduct any entrance exam, therefore the selection of the candidates is done only on the aggregate marks of Class 12th. There is separate merit for Category candidates as well for Gujarat B.Sc, ANM, and GNM.
Calculation Process Used To Prepare the B.Sc Nursing Merit List
Total Marks for preparing the list are based on the total marks obtained in the compulsory subjects in 12th Class. Hence, the formula of calculation is as follows-
Total Marks = Language Subjects + Best 3 Subjects
How to Download the GNM/ ANM Merit List 2021?
The candidates are advised to keep at least 2-3 printouts of the MEDAM Gujarat Rank List. You may have to provide it during further admission processes. Therefore, make sure that you have 2-3 copies of it. Furthermore, students can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the merit list.
- Visit the Official Website of Gujarat Nursing – www.medadmgujarat.org
- On the Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Admission Portal, search for the GNM/ANM Merit List Link.
- Click on the link, and soon a PDF File shall be uploaded on the screen.
- Check your name and details and download the merit list.
The merit list is released separately for GNM and ANM courses. Therefore, check the details carefully before downloading them.
List of the B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2021
The Committee releases a separate merit list for each course. So that the students can easily look for their names on the list. As otherwise, the list becomes way too long. Thus, the officials release the following Nursing Rank List to indicate the names of selected candidates.
- Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2021 – this is the overall merit list which includes every category, every course, etc.
- The MEDAM B.Sc Nursing Merit List – this includes the names of those candidates who had applied and got selected for the B.Sc Nursing Course.
- MEDAM ANM 2021 Merit List – This merit list contains the names of the selected candidates who applied for Auxillary Nursing and Midwives.
- The MEDAM GNM Merit List 2021– This merit list contains the names who have been selected for GNM Course.
- There shall be a separate merit list for various categories (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Candidates).
- Merit List for Widow and Orphan Category candidates.
- There shall also be a separate merit list for candidates who are not eligible along with the reason.
Check – GNM Question Paper 2021
List of the Details Available on the Medadm Nursing Merit List 2021
After the release of the GNM/ANM/B.Sc Nursing Merit List, you need to check the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- Merit Point
- Qualifying Status
- Gender Merit Rank
- User ID
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Soon after the release of the Merit List, candidates shall be allocated to the Nursing Training Centers for the academic session 2021-22. If in case, there is an error in the information, then it is advised to contact the ACPUGMEC Office. Candidates whose name is available on the merit list are eligible for the Gujarat State Nursing Counselling Round.
Previous Years’ MEDAM GNM/ANM/B.Sc Merit List
The merit list for www.medadamgujarat.org Nursing 2021 releases online. Selected candidates are eligible for admission to the Nursing Training Centers of Gujarat State. If you have any queries regarding the Merit List, then please do comment on the section below. Do check the official website for the latest updates and notifications. Furthermore, the candidates can check out the links given below to check the Previous Years’ Allotment Result – Round-Wise.
Gujarat Nursing 2020 Rank List
- Selected Candidates who have to reach the Help Center
- Gujarat Round IV Seat Allotment by Merit Number
- MEDADM Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment List – Paramedical
- Institute-Wise Seat Allotment List
- Last-Rank of the Gujarat B.Sc Nursing 2021 Rank List
- Last Rank of the Male Candidates
Round III Seat Allotment Result
- Shortlisted Candidates for Reporting the Help Center
- Gujarat Nursing Seat Allotment (through Merit Number)
- Seat Allocation by User ID
- Allotment of Seat by Organization
- Last Merit Rank List
- Last Rank for Male Candidates
- Seat Allotment List (Institute)
Download Gujarat B.Sc/GNM/ANM/Paramedical Merit List of Round II Counselling
|List of Candidates to Report the Help Center||Seat Allocation of Candidates by Merit Number|
|Allocation of Seat by User ID||Institute-Wise Seat Allotment|
|Gujarat Nursing Closure Rank Report||Last Rank List of Gujarat Nursing (Male Candidates)|
Gujarat Nursing Round II Seat Matrix and Other Information
|List of Vacant Seats After Second Round Counselling||List of the Seats for Gujarat Round II Counselling|
Download First Round Seat Allotment Result
Download Gujarat B.Sc/GNM/ANM Nursing Merit List
If any candidate has any issue regarding the merit list, then the candidate has to submit appropriate documents to the admission committee office. The Address of the Office is –
GMERS Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus, Sector-1, Gandhinagar-2
Gujarat Nursing Counselling
The round of counselling starts soon after the merit list release. It is the last round of the admission process. Thus, the seat allotment process is carried out on the day of MEDADM Gujarat Nursing Counselling. In this round, the selection committee will carry out the document verification process and will check whether the candidate is suitable for the course or not. Furthermore, it is compulsory for all merit students to appear for this round in person. As mentioned earlier, after the release of the GNM Merit List, the applicants have to visit the allotted Nursing Center with documents for Admission.
Documents Required at the Time Of Gujarat B.Sc, ANM, GNM Admission 2021
The documents that the students must have during the admission are as follows:
- A copy of GNM Nursing Application Form 2021
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Certificate or Admit Card of the last qualifying exam.
- Category Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Colour Passport Size Photograph (Two)
You need to carry both original and photocopy with self-attested. Candidates who fail to produce the photocopy are not allowed for the admission process in Gujarat Nursing for B.Sc/ ANM/ GNM Courses 2021.