JBAS Result 2019-20: The Controller of Examinations has published the Regular & Arrear Results of U.G. and P.G. on 04.01.2020. Candidates can check the result from the website. The link is given in the description box. The Results of the End Semester Examinations of I & II years UG and I & II year PG Courses (both Regular and Arrear) were published on the college website. Therefore, the students who have given the semester exams can check the JBAS Result 2019-20. Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for women offers various Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses to the students. Therefore, the interested candidates in pursuing higher education further can apply for admission. Candidates can check the JBAS College Result 2019 for UG/PG Courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The college offers BA/B.Sc./B.Com to the candidates in the Undergraduate program and MA/MSc/M.com in the Post Graduate program. The Controller of Examinations will publish the JBAS Result on its official website. It is important that the candidates have applied for the courses and have taken admission to the course of their preference. In this article, we have given the details of JBAS Result 2019-20 as well as the Rank List of Candidates. One can check the details regarding the JBAS Admission 2020 before applying for any course.
- JBAS College Admission 2020-21 Started
- Regular & Arrear Results of U.G. and P.G. are published on 04.01.2020
- Regular & Arrear Results of I&II year U.G., I & II years P.G. were published on 14.06.2019
Check JBAS Revaluation Result 2019 Here.
JBAS Result 2019-20
JBAS College is an autonomous institution affiliated to the University of Madras. The admission to the college is on the basis of eligibility. Those who have appeared in the semester/Arrear exams can check the JBAS College For Women Result online. However, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the JBAS College Application Form 2020. Also, they can check the details in the Prospectus published by the examination conducting body of JBAS along with the Application Form.
The college conducts internal Exams at the end of the session of the courses offered by the college. Therefore, students can also check the JBAS Regular Exam Result from the website. The link is available on the official website of the College and only those candidates who have enrolled themselves in the courses offered by the college and have been pursuing them on a regular basis will be eligible to appear for the exam and check whether they have qualified the exam or not. For more of the details of JBAS Result 2019 go through the article from below.
JBAS Result 2019-20 Important Dates
The release of the dates for the release of the JBAS Madras University Result on the official website of Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women. It is important for the candidates who have appeared for the exam of UG or PG course that they must keep visiting the website of the college on a regular basis. The dates will only be released on the website and the candidates will be able to access it from there. The officially released dates will be available in the tabular format. Once it is available, the candidates are advised that they must save and download the schedule so as not to miss any of the important dates of the exams. Go through the dates from the tabular format mentioned below:
|The Exam of UG and PG courses is Conducted in||June/July 2019|
|The Result of UG and PG Regular/Arrear Exam||December 2019|
SIET Women’s College Result 2019
The JBAS College for Women Result 2019-20 will be available in an online mode. Candidates who have successfully appeared for the internal College exam are eligible to check if they have qualified the exam or not. It must be noted that in case the student is not able to qualify or pass the exam, they will not be eligible to proceed with their course further. The admission to the courses is provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying exam.
The Application Form is also made available on the official website and the candidates will have to submit it before the due announced date. The authorities will also make available the Information Brochure along with the Application Form so as to avoid any form of error while filling the JBAS Application Form 2020. It is important for the candidates, that once they are enrolled in the exam they will have to appear for the College Internal exam which is held at the end of every session. Only the enrolled candidates are eligible to appear for the exams.
JBAS College Semester Result
The JBAS Online Result 2019 is available as per the announced date as declared by the examination conducting body. Once the link is available, the candidate will have to provide the details in the login section of the Result and must make sure that the credentials entered are valid and correct. The incorrect information will prohibit the candidate from accessing the Result. It must be made sure that the candidate is checking the Result of the course for which they appeared, the wrong result will not be available to them.
Once the JBAS Semester Result is available on the screen it is important that the candidate goes through the result very carefully and check all the details mentioned in the document. In case if any of the information provided is found to be invalid and incorrect, it is important that the candidate must report to it to the examination conducting body immediately. The incorrect detail will prohibit the candidate from proceeding for the admission to the next session further. Only the qualified candidates will be eligible for admission and complete the course.
JBAS Regular Exam Result 2020
The Examination Branch usually conducts the Regular semester exams of the students who are already enrolled in some courses. Therefore, such students can check the JBAS Regular Exam Result from the official website. The Controller of Examination Office (CEO’s) displays the result of the candidates on the notice boards. Therefore, the students can also access their marks form the college’s notice boards. Apart from checking the result online. The semester exams are usually conducted in the month of April/May and November/December. The results os the regular exams are usually declared after one or two weeks of the completion of the examinations. However, the students must fill the EXamination Form and pay the Examination Fees in order to sit for the exams. They also need to download the JBAS Hall Ticket 2020 before the examinations.
JBAS Arrear (Improvement) Exam Result 2020
There is a provision for the improvement/ Re-Exam for the candidates who could not secure the passing percentage. Therefore, the students of JBAS College For Women can sit for the Arrear Exam in the papers in which they failed. So, the JBAS Arrear Exam Result is only for those students who appeared for the improvement papers. Also, the candidates who could not give the main exams due to some medical emergency can sit for the arrear exams. However, in all such cases, the students will have to fill a fresh JBAS Arrear Application Form. Also, they need to pay the applicable fees for each improvement papers. After giving the improvement/arrear exam, the candidates can easily access the result from the website of the Controller of Examinations. They can also check their marks from the college notice boards.
Steps to Check JBAS Result 2019-20
The candidates who have appeared for the exam of UG and PG courses of JBAS will have to check the JBAS Regular Exam Result available on the official website of the college. It is important that the candidates have qualified the exam conducted so as to proceed further. The students must be aware of the steps of checking the Result available on the website. The details will be asked and it will be important that the credentials provided in the Result link must be valid and correct.
The steps of checking the Result in the points below;
- Visit the official website of Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College of Women and go to the examination portal.
- The Result 2019 link will be available as per on the website on the announced dates as mentioned in the exam schedule declared by the examination conducting body of the college.
- Click on the login link of the Result and the candidate must enter the details as asked. It must be made sure that the credentials entered are valid and correct. Any form of misleading detail will prohibit the candidate from accessing the Result of JBAS.
- The Result of JBAS 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must go through the details mentioned thoroughly. In case any of the information provided is found to be invalid and incorrect, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- The Result available on the screen must be downloaded and saves by the candidate.
- It is advised that the candidates must get the multiple copies of the Result of JBAS as it will be required once the candidate has proceeded further for the next session.
Details Given on JBAS Marks Sheet
It is important that once the result is out, they must check the details mentioned on the JBAS Result Card 2019 and in case if any of the details provided are found to be invalid and correct, the candidate will have to contact the examination conducting body immediately. The details provided will be by the authorities of the college and the wrong detail will prohibit the candidate from proceeding with the next session further. Find the details given on the Result of JBAS from the points mentioned below:
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Date of the Exam
- Timing of the Exam
- Marks Secured by the candidate in the exam
- Total Number of Marks
- Status of the Result
- Instructions to be followed once the Result is declared by the authorities
Procedure After the Declaration of JBAS Result 2019
The authorities of JBAS college JBAS Result is, the candidates will have to visit the administration section of the college. The candidates will have to take the photocopy of the officially released Result. Also, they will have to complete the formalities to proceed for the next session further. Also, note that only those candidates who have qualified the exam will be eligible to take admission and proceed further with the course. In case the candidate is not able to qualify the exam and has failed in one or more than one subject, they will have to repeat the year and only after passing it they will be able to proceed for the next session further.
However, in case the candidate is not able to pass in one or two papers. They will be able to proceed with the session further but they will have to appear for the exam again next year. In order to clear the paper. The College will provide the valid mark sheet of the students. Only when the candidate has passed all the papers of the course in which they are enrolled. The college conducts the internal exam at the end of the session. Only the candidates who have enrolled themselves in the course can appear in the exams.
The candidates who have appeared for the internal college exam of JBAS must go through some points mentioned below:
- The college conducts the internal exam every year at the end of the session of every course. The students can access the exam schedule on the website. It is important that the candidate must save and download the exam schedule. So as not to miss any of the important events and the exam.
- Only the candidates who are pursuing the courses from the college. Pursuing any of UG or PG courses are eligible to appear for the exam held at the end of every session.
- The Admit Card is available on the official website of the college. Also, the students must carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. No candidates can enter the exam hall in the absence of the Admit Card. Candidates can also access it from the administrative office but they will have to be physically present.
- Once the Result is out on the official website of JBAS. The candidate will have to provide the credentials in the login section to access the Result. The students must provide valid and correct credentials to access the Result, it will not be accessible otherwise.
- Once the authorities declare the result. The candidates will have to go through the details mentioned in Result PDF. If the information provided on the Result. Also, if it is invalid and incorrect, the candidate will have to contact the examination authorities immediately.